Classroom of the Elite

Lets have a comfy thread.

Karuizawa > Ichinose = Sakayanagi > Hasebe = Hiyori > Sato > Sakura > Ibuki > Sensei > Kushida > Horikita

Why this boring shit series is popular in Sup Forums

Sudo x Horikita = OTP.

Inbound diabetes in 7.5

Why does anyone even care about this girl?
When I watched the anime she just came off as a Yukino-expy. After reading translated parts of the novel literally every other girls comes off as more interesting than her.

My heart is ready for more best girl Kei.

OR we wait for translation user to start the thread instead of shitposting.

Yukino is waifu material. Horikita is not even close to that.

You can't delete true love.

Honestly this is pretty hot.

This
She's literally discount Yukino

Lucky boy

Reminder that this happened.

Second
user needs to draw more, his art is nice

My Wife is so cute.

I'm salivating right now. I legitimately need to know the context of this illustration. Did they just randomly meet? Are they actually on a date? Did Kiyotaka just dump her? The 7.5 synopsis can't come soon enough. It better be on 1st January.

What do you mean by the last one. That certanly didn't happen.

Nah it's actually pretty decent for a LN. There are literally hundreds of LNs out there that are garbage tier. This, along with a select few others, are the few LNs that are kind of fun to read without being overly edgy or boring. Boring is actually the last word I'd use for this series. The mind games are very fun to read and the author goes about them at a reasonable pace. Also posting best girl Shinohara

won't*

Is that the bitch who complained for the toilet incident. If she is I am sorry, but she is no where close to being best girl.

There are many factors like the ln being quite decent (in my honest opinion, it's pretty riveting), absolutely top tier female casts, best MC ever, simple premise but done smartly, secondary characters are not instant back burner'd, director-kun biasness that backfired and made one of the main heroine became a meme (Horikita Suzune if you are wondering), the rise of presumably secondary character that made nips and globs fall in love with her (on top of being a gyaru character), but most importantly the MC's based keikaku. Go check it out.

Posting endgame couple.

kei fags will cry so hard in the future, can't wait

Poor secondaryfags have no idea why Kei is so popular. In anime she's literally a bland noname.

>Implying it won't just be Horikitafags crying volume after volume as their waifu descends into irrelevancy and ends up sucking Sudo off

>Wanted Kei to lose
>Posting a picture of a loser being deliriously happy

Wut?

If Kei loses, it certainly won't be to Horikita. But I guess for Horikitafags now as long as Kei loses they'll be happy.

Miraculous trips of luck confirm Kei is destined to win Kiyopon. Getting triple sevens with an endgame couple post pretty much confirms it already. Handholding in 7.5 inbound

I just finished volume 5 and HOLY SHIT was 50% man amazing. Does it get even better? Also Karuizawa is best now

The hell it's still climbing.

>The hell it's still climbing.
Sato has been stuck at 7 votes since the beginning of the poll

It gets better. Technically volume 6 is the resolving of the Horikita vs. Kushida conflict but there's plenty of fun mind games there too. The real payoff will come when you reach volume 7 because that's when 50% goes nuclear to protect his waifu and turns the cocky, fearless Ryuuen into a gibbering, terrified bloody mess before knocking him out cold for touching his girl.

25th can't come fast enough
She's blushing, he's not giving a fuck and this probably isn't the scene where she gives him the present seeing as it's nowhere in sight. So I speculate it wasn't prearranged, otherwise she'd have brought the present, and she either met him by accident or scouted him before or after his date with sato, hence the blushing.
Or. She's blushing because she's telling him she broke up with hirata but doesn't go as far as to imply she did it because she's crushing on him and is mincing words.

No

The nips are still sharing this on Twitter from what I could tell and 5ch is still encouraging those who haven't voted yet to vote. Plus the chink board Tieba is a fuck huge place and they're still busy voting too not to mention I've seen this poll shared at least once on the English Twitter as well. People are still voting and it's overwhelmingly in Karuizawa's favor. I think even in an official poll, Ichinose's just lost her throne to this miracle of the universe.

if something seems too good to be true then it probably is

you fags never learn

>But I guess for Horikitafags now as long as Kei loses they'll be happy.
That's the epitome of pettiness. They're not even cheering for their girl at this point just hoping the other girl loses. Hell they'd be happy even if 50% ends up with Hirata as long as it's not Kei. Unfortunately for them, Kei's already locked on to win.

They obviously meet after the end of his date with Satou. He and Kei are probably having a conversation that will last a whole chapter, where Kei says she broke up with Hirata and somehow he feels relieved because now she belongs only to him (without necessarily romantic feelings)

>Ending With Hirata
>Pros: Offers you threesomes with Karuizawa (he won't touch Karuizawa during threesome)
Not bad in my opinion.

How long until cancer-kun comes here to sperg out about "Keishitters" again?

Just for once let's stop with getting angry and let's be comfy. New Year's coming.

Yeah but on the other hand he'll also ask you to drill him from behind so unless you're into that kind of shit it's a deal breaker. You can just go the Karuizawa route if you want her, no need to plunge the depths of homosexuality just for that.

Just ignore any post with "Keishitter" or "Whorikita" and this thread can stay comfy.

the Arisu route is super comfy

>Ryuuen
>Comes with a slave
DON'T HATE ME

New chapter of Horikita Manga Spinn off . Ichinose looks amazing everywhere.

>Ichinose: So what did you want to talk to me about?
>Kiyotaka: Ahh
>Kiyotaka: It's about Horikita but---
>Ichinose: That's what I expected huh
>Kiyotaka: ....if you understand this makes it go quicker. In regards to the rumors, how much do you know?
Translation of the page. Ichinose looks amazing here too. Too bad Nagumo's been taking bites out of that ass.

I'd love to get on that sweet Horikita route.

No doubt a healthy route

The most fuckable girl in this entire series desu

Calm down, Sudo.

I have to disagree

I have to disagree too. THIS is the most fuckable girl.

Glad to know that my girl Sakura is in 2nd place.

>軽井沢さんと清隆でお花屋さんを開きます
>Karuizawa-san and Kiyotaka will be opening a flower shop together.
One nip's random prediction for the ending of the LN. It would actually be sweet if Kiyopon and Kei settled down after graduation and they opened a flower shop together. The normal life Kiyopon's always wanted plus Kei gets to be a parasyte even after high school.

Sensei might not be the best personality Wise but she is the most fuckable.

>Ichinose: That's what I expected huh
What was she hoping for from Kiyotaka anyways?

A threesome with her and Hoshinomiya would be worth the expenditure of billions of points. Kiyopon should work on that. No better way to lose his virginity than with two of the hottest teachers known to mankind.

>smokes
No.

proposal for a threesome with Horikita

>best threesome
>Nagumo lucky bastard

>Implying that fucker would be able to get his hands on Sakura without getting rekt by 50%

>implying he'd care

Nagumo will be a dark antagonist

Sakura is one of the very few girls 50% would probably go 100% to protect. Only reason we have memes about Ichinose being used goods is because 50% doesn't care about her that way. If Nagumo tries anything with Sakura, he'll be lucky to get off with a beating. Besides Kei, Sakura's probably the only one 50% would do something like that for.

>Dark
Nah. The only dark in this series is coming from 50%. Nagumo, even though he's a playboy, is still just a high school kid in the end. He'll mess around with girls but I really doubt he'll do anything actually "dark". Only a legit sociopath like 50% would do anything that fucked up in this series.

>Will be replaced by Horikita during sex
Why is this in cons?

I want to fuck Honami so bad.

But man, no one is saying that Nagumo will hurt Sakura. I mean, the first time is always painful, but it is not something harmful to a person's health

Horikitafag director meme

Because 50% want to feel Karuizawa's thighs, not Horikita's

In any case unless Sakura herself consents to it, Nagumo's getting viciously thrashed by 50%. He beat the living shit out of Ryuuen just for pouring water on Kei. Imagine what he'll do to Nagumo for actually trying something like that on Sakura. On the other hand, I can actually see him using photographic evidence of Nagumo's sexual conduct to get the guy expelled or something in the upcoming student council arc.

No one was talking that would not be consented. No one knows the kind of Yandere that Sakura will become after the NTR

BTW He did not beat Ryuuen's living shit just by pouring water on Kei. The real reason was the victim was Kei.

I agree that no one will outdo 50%'s sociopathy in the story, but even so far, Ryuuen was pretty dark. Rooftop scene was full-blown mental and physical torture, just in a way to leave minimal scars. Ordering that C-grader to fall on purpose and giving her a severe injury later is fucked up too.

Season 2 when?

>Did someone say NTR?

Two more weeks.

Anyone who isnt named Karuizawa Kei would have literally broken

I don't know, Satan. You'll just have to wait for the January 14th event. Probably will just end up being an OVA announcement but still we'll be getting something at least. I doubt it's going to be nothing because they'll have a lot of VAs attending that event so at least something needs to be announced there. If by any chance they do a new season, I want Hashimoto off that project. He'll end up animating another Horikita shilling ad.

Sorry but I'd say that Horikita is the least fuckable of the heroines.

A threesome with them would be heaven, Ayano should take this opportunity to get some experience for when he does it with the rest of his harem.

Also, just a reminder to everyone of how hot Hoshinomiya is.

Why you want Hashimoto off that project? It would be the perfect opportunity to feel Horikita's thighs

You are exaggerating. It is impossible to be less fuckable than Sakayanagi

Literally an adult Ichinose on steroids. Kiyopon should've taken the chance to fuck her silly on that cruise ship. Now they're back on campus it's harder to get to her with all those surveillance cameras around.

I love it when you post this in every thread. Glad I spent 2secs in PS to make it.

Best taste.

There's no fucking way the Hasebe side plot ends well. Her SS foreshadowed it pretty well but she's not going to be the friendly bro she is now when she sees the 100% in action whenever that happens.

I want to marry this girl.

Someone post the reaction when one of the voice actors saw this cute pic.

I only have this

Kek. She's definitely an anime-only. Surprisingly 50%'s VA reads the LNs too and he knows exactly why Kei's getting the spotlight while Kushida's VA was just confused why this literal who in the anime is getting so much attention at that event.

perfect

Agree, Kiyopon lost a pretty good opportunity, she wants the D so much.

he doesn't care. she creeps him out with being touchy feely and he's put off by her alcoholism. I like that as an MC he's neither dense nor thirsty

sorry half satan, even if she marries you she'll still be loyal to 50% only

I like that about him too, Glad that he is not a Issei or Yuki Rito. Kiyopon might as well be my second favorite light novel protagonist of all time.

>It would actually be sweet if Kiyopon and Kei settled down after graduation and they opened a flower shop together.
That makes no sense. As far i know, there's not a even a single hint about Kiyopon or Kei having any kind of interest in flowers.