Best fight of 2017

Now that the year is almost done, can we agree this was the single best animated fight of 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDhtuRWmE14
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wasn't even the best in it's own show.

it's not even best animated fight from fate/apocrypha, let alone best of 2017

No, Rider vs Assassin was a league of its own

So does Sieg know how to fight because he's half servant or because he's a protagonist

Achilles and Chiron had the best fight.

Not even close

He's a homonculus made to fight in battles

Dat QUALITY

Yes, best Fate too.

Yes, best bait too.

Webm related is my favorite

What about Midoriya vs Todoroki

This looks like retarded naruto shit.

Not only looks like it, it is naruto shit tier

user vs user in that one thread

Will any fate show top Apo's fight animation?
Ufo does shitty filters and shaft is meh

He's meant to be a battery, not to fight. He didn't have combat experience, he just used up all his CS which made him into a sort of Demi-Servant.

I lost interest after the Vlad episode, I'll marathon the second cour now that it's ove.r

OP, I'm afraid you've lost this one.

What were they thinking

>the state of SAKUGA in 2017
what a shame

still better CGI animation than kemono friends

This is the best?
Welp, the degeneration of animation reached its peak in Japan

>Fatefags shilling their shit again

>TFW you're fighting so hard the all the shading around you disappears

Looks like fucking Naruto.

Even Precure has better fights.

No. That goes to the final confontation of Kekkai Sensen from last week. Everything from Leo's uppercut to Klaus' punch was pure kino.

Seems like fatefags have no taste as always.

is the whole second season this bad? I was scared to watch it thinking it would be something like this.

Wait, this isnt the new Kino anime, right???

Not really a second season, but pretty much, yes. They keep leaving a CG Kino even in shots that don't move, too.

Ok then i'll keep pretending it doesnt exist.

That's the most Kino thing I ever saw in this year.

HF premiered this year and nothing in Apokuso is better than dog versus long arm boy, not even the actual decent fights

>half the webm has extremely low detail
>entire fight is just mindlessly exchanging hits while the camera swings around
It's not really animation, but there's just zero tension or weight to anything in it. You just know everything in there is filler and the entire battle will be decided by some dumb saber beam at the very end. Fate has a real problem with garbage fight scenes like that.

When did I accidentally enter a time machine and go to Newgrounds?

This so much

Episode 22 was the best animated episode of 2017. But personally, I really liked Chiron vs Achilles for the great hand to hand combat.

BDs when?

Ash vs Misty

So many questions.

>mindlessly swinging swords around at the cost of reducing details to JUST quality
No

I had the most fun with Jubei.

Garo VS Knight was better.

>random samurai
Picked up

Just as a fair warning, it actually takes place in steampunk London with magic anti-gravity balls.

>toddler taking on an adult man
Closed the webm after 2 seconds

You should enjoy it, I should finish it.

head of the disciplinary committee versus Aho Girl's mom

...but with no webm, I fear I cannot join this arena

Shingeki No Kyojin S2
Eren vs Reiner
every other choice is wrong

>OP about animated fight
>posts still frame
the current state of millennials

me

Why are those rams doing that

This better be even greater with sound.

Was it good? Everyone seems to be too busy jerking off to Lancer vs CGtruck-kun to talk about that one, despite how hype it was in the VN.

That sounds even better.

>wtf why isn't this animated fight have 10/10 frames 100% of the time?

Is it a boy or a girl?

They were evil.

It's whatever you want it to be.

A local's country past-time was, seriously, breed fighting sheep/rams to amuse themselves for years but some animal rights group or something banned this practice, the country had no choice but to stop and released the animals in the wild with tons of food.
Said animals have been camping away from the country and actually attacking and even murdering travelers for a while.

The episode revolves around Kino trying to find a way to get back to her motorrad and fight back the murderous herd.
It's not a great episode but very amusing, while the visuals are complete shit somehow they nailed some scenes like the sheep being creepy as fuck but the rest of the episode was pretty bad.

good
flashy but boring

God I fucking hate animation that feels like it's sped up so much. It doesn't ever feel right, like it's not at natural flow or some shit like that. Even if it's well-animated it just seems off.

Houseki no Kuni had better fight scenes.

When every single frame of an animation looks terrible, it becomes QUALITY. It's different from in-betweens looking weird when you pause at the wrong time.
This shit was garbage.

This is a show about demi gods fighting. Being over the top is the point.

Yeah but then you have retards saying "it's supposed to look too fast for your eyes because they're super powered beings" like
this fucking idiot. At this point, don't even animate just make a whole bunch of stupid flashy effects without the characters on screen and say "oh they're fighting too fast for you to see lol" and the viewers will eat it up. It'll save money at least.

Brainlet

No, it's not that. It's perfectly fine to have over-the-top, I can accept the crazy smears and wacky animation of the Pein fight in Naruto for that reason.

It's when everything's sped up that it comes off as weird. You can do speed and emphasis in other ways than making everything look like it's in fast-forward, the animation and flow of the fight come off as just unnatural and impactless. If everyone hops around like crack bunnies there's no oomph until it slows down again.

God the random anime loli with the realistic looking guy from some berserk or sword of the stranger thing is so utterly jarring its making my stomach turn

well that entire series is about loli spies, so i don't know what you expect

Did you just start watching anime this year or something?

Yeah but did they have to make the art style like that? Could they not make either the guys look more shonen ish like the loli or the loli more realistic looking like the guy?

A younger looking guy would threaten the audience probably

That's her dad retards.

I want Sup Forums to leave

In it's defence, the ost did a good job hyping the fight

Benten vs Nidaime, I don't have the webm, sorry

>pausing at a in between frame

I could beat up every character posted in this thread

Better fight

Two-car is fucking intense.

Why do neither of them know how to block?

Guess I have to pick this up again.

>dat last ram

;_;

>nobody posts Sword vs. Knight.webm

This one by a mile. The whole episode is great though.

I still find it weird - Jiren shoots Goku through, but there is no hole. Like it's some sort of heat wave.

youtube.com/watch?v=EDhtuRWmE14

Jiren's powers could be heat based, then again he was holding back to not murder Goku.

Savage. Do they call each other names?

Wow, a cg show that's not barf inducing. It almost looks like western cg cartoons from 13years ago. Japs are really picking things up.

Seriously? No Sakura vs Shin or Boruto vs Nue? What the fuck Sup Forums

Nevermind that

Garo definitely had the best fights this year, but not many people are watching it sadly.