Why does holding hands triggers Sup Forums so much?

Why does holding hands triggers Sup Forums so much?

because everyone here is a bunch of underage meme loving fucks that would be better off on reddit
at least i haven't seen much of that "we're all little girls" shit in the past couple of years

Fuck I miss SAO. Genuinely great stuff. I miss the seinen character design for isekai.

>SAO
>seinen character design
lel

It doesn't. It's just a meme, like pretending that woman who even think about sex or relationships are sluts

I don't give a shit what Sup Forums thinks Yui is cute as fuck and I'm glad she's in the series.

Why are you guys always hostile to each other?

choose

I blame the parents.

Why the fuck does the Elfking want to cuck Kirito so badly?

>at least i haven't seen much of that "we're all little girls" shit in the past couple of years

One eventually gets tired of telling people the truths of the world.

Because everyone on Sup Forums is a kissless virgin that hasn't even ever held a girl's hand before either and they get bitter and jealous that 2D fictional characters get more love than they ever will in their life..

We're all little girls here.

This anime triggers me because it was so shit

video games and gangsta rap

>sao
>genuinely great stuff

Holding hands is fucking lewd.
Maybe in your first world countries where you could sue if somebody touches you makes you unable to understand but if you ever try that kind of physical contact with someone of the gender you're interested in you will get it.

You're like a gypsy woman marching into the soup kitchen to laugh at hobos.

>This is what turd world namefag shitskins believe.

>Superior long dark hair
>Nice tits
>Not a midget
>Fashionable

Yeah, I'll take the bitch in green.

He read too much berserk

Because they never experienced it with a girl

Is the little girl an alien?

I haven't either but I wish I could.

They're not holding hands in your picture you retard

>SAO
>great