Hey Sup Forumsnons, what did you really thought about Phos' transformation?

Hey Sup Forumsnons, what did you really thought about Phos' transformation?

Am I a homo if I was still attracted to Phos in ep 12?

Nah user, Phos still looks like a girl though, so your safe. For now anyways.

I REALLY liked it.

I'm pretty partial to the interpretation that the idea behind the change is 'To change what you are doing, you must change who you are". Phos wanted to do things that she couldn't the only way she could achieve those things is by physical changing who she was, which by the end of the show (and manga) results in her physical being someone entirely different.

There are so many small touches that explore this idea that really impress me. The author obviously spent a lot of time thinking about these kind of things.

It was good but very sad.

>1
Lovable retard
>2
Pitiful retard
>3
A real hero
>4
The real villain
The last episode had a lot of anime original stuff or just reordered events greatly to give Cinnabar some closure right now, so I hope it doesn't complicate things because I want a season 2. Then we can see Phos working completely counter to her original goals.

Fuck man, I just want the genki back

what about after lapiz?

>'To change what you are doing, you must change who you are". Phos wanted to do things that she couldn't the only way she could achieve those things is by physical changing who she was
How do you change who you are when you're not a gem though?

MtF+Re-Vitiligo

i'd settle for her eyelashes.

why did that even happen

I miss genki Phos

Constant self-actualization that leads to a metaphorical death of one's former self.

killed the show for me. first half was a masterpiece, second half ws cyan bort.

Never really appreciate what you have until it's gone, right?

It's a really strong piece of character progression, you get to see the breaking point in Phos' sanity and how she remodels herself as a result

PTSD Phos is the best Phos

You use gene therapy, and mess with your hormones by using a bunch of chemicals.

Now I've lost it

Genki Phos is overrated, the only good Phos is a strong Phos

I read that as STD Phos

I'm planning on watching this soon. Does anyone know if they will be any significant changes in the BDs, or should I just watch the tv batch?

not much they can fix i believe. the erai raws batch is pretty clean already.

It was a pretty well done character growth but the original is too fucking cute.

By the way, any doujin news from comiket?

Well looks like discussion really died over fast. guess its just natural

How can you even see your own reflection while sitting like that. You'd have to lean so far forward you'd fall in the water.

Try replacing your legs with agate. You won't know until you try.

Being attracted to gems makes you gay no matter what you identify as don't worry, we're all fags here

It's only gay, if you're a gem.

It all started going downhill when Phos lost Antarc and cut her hair.

>trans shit

>Real Villain
Moon lord LaPhos soon

I just hope really strongly that
1, we'll get S2 and S3
2, more godtier cg like this will be used
3, more bizarre mangos will get a loving adaptation
One or all the combinations of any of these

This might have been the first anime that made me give a shit about CGI.
>Tfw Season 2 swaps over to typical animation
How would everyone feel?

>first Phos
Cute and useless.
>second Phos
Not cute, less useless, still fucks up a lot.
>LaPhos
Cute and manipulative, still a bit of an idiot but can succeeded to some degree when she tries. Too bad she loses the ponytail.

>all it took was one icy boi to kill genki phos

Same, I literally spat on any cg before watching the first episode

Gems are pretty attractive, sadly they can only give oral sex

Why was this so much better than SU

and beautiful

And intercrural, and handjobs, and hotdogging.
Don't forget that they speak by generating strong vibrations, some of them can produce heat or electricity, and both Phos and Shinsha can imitate any orifice imaginable with their wet, slippery, highly tactile, shapeshifting fluids.

Face it, gems were MADE for sex.

Is Cairngorm best "boy" y/n

A bit too fast for a 300 year old neet

Don't you mean Antarc?

is LaPhos even his final form?

This actually has a coherent story

Technically speaking every new form will never be LaPhos's new form, she could have new limb replacements for decades and continue to forget shit. Ahead of time she could keep track of all her memories in a diary though.

It's likely that Phos will go through two more transformations according to the 7 Buddhist treasures.

I'M STILL GONNA BONE THE STONES

The only thing she hasn't had replaced is her Torso though, what else is left, feet?

At least in shounens the mc's pretend to train instead of everything magically given to them.
Honestly this show is definitely going to be a regrettable one, considering the low amount of ip's and how the show was entirely.
On the other hand congratulations on having a pretty decent CG.

Seinen magic user, the ultimate pleb filter. Also the series is doing pretty well to be honest, it didn't blow up majorly but it's doing good.
Basically just her Torso, after that she might become a spirit, who knows.

regrettable = forgettable*

From cute to uncute, that's always a bad thing.

It's almost as if the powerups are meaningless beyond how they affect Phos as a character or something

It's basically one of the best CGI anime to be honest, and I don't know what you're on about in terms of IP's, there's been plenty threads with over 100.

>Falls in love with qt3.14 girl Phos
>Looks like a boy by the end of season
NOOOOOOOooooOOiOoooO
Is this a secret ploy to make me gay

Even worst. Why is it that every decent show this year had such shit MCs? it was the same with MiA but they easily got carried by the support cast and sound.
It probably is

What's the difference

Yes it is. You're gay now for gembutts.

Is there any hope at all, that she can turn around from the path she's taking?

Touche.

They're male on the top and female on the bottom. You were gay on arrival, buddy.

Phos literally did nothing wrong though. If anything it's sensei's fault on multiple levels.
>Didn't tell everyone about his connection with humans which led to suspicion
>Has everyone fighting and endless war while more and more gems get grinded over time
>Indirectly hurt the Gems in this way, Yellow is basically broken
So really Phos is doing everything right, except her needing to take responsibility for Cinnabar, Antarc, and Ghost.

Felt more rushed in the anime for obvious reasons, but still great.

Cool Phos is infinitely superior to Genki Phos. Genki Phos was useless and the only thing she did right was to stop existing.

>At least in shounens the mc's pretend to train
Proceed to shounentrash containment threads.

It wasn't something to lose your head over

Cool would be better if she didn't ditch her nice hair.

Please stop with the Phos hate, Phos.

Neo-Phos is the definitive Phos.
That said, if he gets a new change of personality with whatever new thing he gains, im guessing it will be to have more compassion towards others.

I miss Genki Phos a lot but LaPhos is pretty amazing from a characterization standpoint.

Genki Phos - me at the start of 2016
PTSD Phos - me at the start of 2017
LaPhos - me at the start of 2018

I have a dream, a world were everybody is forced to wear wonderful uniform under the shadow rule of Red Beryl.

All hail Red Beryl!

I think that it's the most amazing metaphor for growth I've ever seen put to film. The idea of losing physical pieces of yourself, and memories along with them, was fantastic.

t. red beryl

The scene in which she's chasing the Lunarians that are carrying Antarcticite and bits of her original gems are chipping off was brilliant.

Everybody is happy under Red Beryl wise rule.

Praise her.

Hail Red Beryl!

You stop.

Okay, I just started the series. Was that a fucking Mandelbrot I just saw come out of the sky?

that ass is so fine i wouldn't even care if it had cock and balls dangling right next to it

All hail our fashion queen!

Finally, it is the best time.

Berylposting time.

what is laphos' twitter tag?

I want to fuck his gempussy while stroking her gemcock.

Issa Rorschach inkblot maybe.

>Hardness of 7
>Has the ability to emit powerful vibrations using just her voice

>red beryl didn't get Moon'd by LaPhos
Never was I so relieved

Inevitable futa doujin where the size of their cocks is determined by the hardness level when?

Stop posting and fix Sensei for us already.

We couldn't protect that smile.

>Shinsha
>Dia

Good lord.

Honestly don't like the hair. Her original hair was much better.

>yfw we find out Beryl gave Phos a list of moon fashion tips to bring back home

Can't wait until Beryl makes everyone lunarily sexy.

>Tfw she finds out she's dressing everyone in the bodies of her own kind
W-Wheeee