Who is the target demographic of this Mongolian hand drawn caricature?

who is the target demographic of this Mongolian hand drawn caricature?

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Fate-Kaleid-Liner-Prisma-Illya-Complete-Collection-Japanese-Blu-ray/46466408
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

men with above average IQ

jesus christ my eyes

Autistic gingers.

Gentlemen with fine taste.

men with below average penis size

in china my penis is large though!

Prisma Illya is seinen, so the target demographic are mature men that like mature shows.

Me.

Why are her friends having sex on her bed?

I guess it's time to masturbate.

Not me.

If Illya is a child why is she so sexy?

Literally me.

These little girls get my dick so hard.

Everyone, this is my imoutowife Miyu. Say hi to her.

>Season 1
Magical Girl fans.
>Season 2
Pedophiles
>Season 3
Pedophiles
>Season 4
Pedophiles and edgelords
>Movie
Edgelords
>Season 5+
Katina-wielding edgelord.

The first season has just as much loli fanservice as any other season, though.

People who are atracted to anime girls enough to see them as entities of their own, disregarding any kind of connection with the real world. That and sometimes pedos, too.

Not sure that S1 had lolis frenchkissing and rubbing their nipples against each other.

The S1 special episodes were pure fanservice, user.

Only thing it didn't have was the lewd kisses, also you're thinking of the ova for the nipple rubbing. Season 2 may have been the most lewd but season 1 had plenty of bath scenes and such. This for example I'm pretty sure was from season 1.

How is Illya's tummy so magical?

My favorite season is still season 1.

Well she IS a magical girl.

I prefer her cute little booty.

Season 1 was definitely the best, it was the perfect mix of fate and magical girls, slice of life and action as well as cute and lewd.

Not saying there wasn't loli fanserive, but loli frenchkissing takes the lewd to another level, no contest.

Fuck off 3DPD.

Single men in their 20s.

It's not Mongolian, it's Japanese, and you don't need to say hand drawn caricature, there is already a word for that, "anime".

People with shit taste, so the same demographic as any other Fate product.

Go be reddit somewhere else.

Canadians. And your mom.

For Kuro, that means every other minute.

Good shit. I could watch every fight from that set of episodes.

me

Small dicked south americans

Why?

Because he is one I guess.

What would happen if you accidentally kissed kuro too much and she stole all of your mana? Would you pass out or what?

I'm one and I like Prisma Illya so I guess you're somewhat right.

You cum.

It's clearly aimed at teenage girls who experienced their sexual awakening with that brown sassy girl in their school

I bought this Blu-ray show for my 10 year old daughter as we both thought the artwork on the cover looked really pretty. I personally haven't watched more than a few bits and pieces, it's my daughter that really got on board with the show. From what I saw it's the typical Japanese cartoon but aimed at the younger female audience. This show must be magic or something, because after watching it my daughter could not stop wanting to play with her older brother. She also wanted to hang out with her little friends much more than usual too! She was usually quite distant but now it seems she is almost inseparable from her friends and older brother. I rate it 5/5 stars, this is an excellent choice for young girls around the 10-12 age range.

>tfw that review I made years ago is still up
Based Walmart

I've not watched this show myself, but this sounds like the perfect gift for my niece. My sister's always worried that she's withdrawn and doesn't hang out much with the other girls at school

I hope these are fake.... This anime is not suitable for young audiences....

How is this show even legal?

i love this pasta

I liked S1 and couldn't get through S2 and gave it all up. Should I watch the movie?

I can handle some edge.

God save the poor souls of those parents who actually fell for that Walmart review.

The face of death and despair.

remove kuro

Walmart Clients
walmart.com/ip/Fate-Kaleid-Liner-Prisma-Illya-Complete-Collection-Japanese-Blu-ray/46466408

yes watch it. it's a pretty great take on shirou and a good explanation of how things started in s1

This show is for degenerate shit eating faggots. I've never seen an anime so blatant about being pedo b8.

I like lolis as much as the next guy but this shit is on another level

You sound like you're a pedo in denial.

Me.

Just go all the way and don't look back. It will make your life easier once you learn to stop worrying and love the loli.

>I like lolis
You don't. Go back to r/ironicweeb.

Are you Illya?

Fuck off outta here you fucking tryhard. Why would you willingly waste your time on something you hate?

in a thread about something you hate*

No.

le anyone who disagrees with me is a ledditor.

Kill yourself mong

>le
Thanks for proving your case.

Dumb crossboarder

People who are intellectual anomalies with very very high IQs, but not yet high enough IQs to enjoy Rick and Morty.

I want to smell it.

pedophiles

Me

>Katina-wielding edgelord.
what's a Katina?

Never watched and never will watch this shitpile of a show but Kuro makes me diamonds

>jojo
>le
>spacing
Back to Sup Forums nigger.

Big dicked south americans too.

>implying there is something more reddit than using the same tired unfunny meme over and over

>what if we took a serious VN...
>then, what if we took some random, unimportant side character
>and then, what if we made her, and all her irrelevant friends lesbians?
>prisma illya

a complete insult to the Fate franchise.

I really like this image.

I really like this pasta.

Oh boy a Prisma thread to greet the 2018. I'm ready.

Good morning Illya.

Go back to sleep Illya

>lolis with ass
I smell, I smell normalkids

>he doesn't respect the lolibutt
Oh you poor soul

Too bad the artstyle is Silver Link shit.

True, I mean following your logic, we should only use the newest of memes that hit the front page of reddit and facebook since you don't want to use worn out ones.

Me on the right.

I love these cups.

AWOOOO

These bride outfits are just way too lewd.