Z Fighters Vs Bronze Saints

Sorry Sup Forums you know the Bronze Saints are gonna take this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-tGSaM8HdA
youtube.com/watch?v=gsZ4QbG7Trw
youtube.com/watch?v=d9do7kWVXKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>T-the gold saints are TOTALLY faster then light! Same for The bronze when they awaken their 7th sense!
>G-galaxian explosion can TOTALLY destroy galaxies!!!!

>Even the 3 gold saint arrow thing doesn't even make a city sized explosion

You could tell the mangaka was just throwing out absurd speed and force values without thinking of the consequences or realizing what it meant. At least in Z/Super you actually regularly see landmass sized explosions and planetary destruction

>least in Z/Super you actually regularly see landmass sized explosions and planetary destruction
until you know those landmass and planetary destruction isn't kept coherent, and the mangaka forgets about how powerful anyone is.

Dragonball's not going to lose to some no name forgotten series, even if they pull it out of their asses.

Not after two fucking rounds of Superman wiping the ass blasted fan base's noses in it.

>Forgotten
>One of the most hyped Spring series next year
user you must be high

>implying 3 fucking gold saints don't have god tier ki control

powerful blasts are scarier if they're more contained user.

user stop sucking on the dragon's balls and feel the cosmos

In terms of power, Saint Seiya characters are not planet buster tier. Poseidon and Hades could destroy the world, but over a long period of time and could be (as they were) easily killed in the meantime.

Meanwhile, Saiyan Saga Vegeta was already planet buster level.

That being said, Saint Seiya characters were already reaching light speed in the Sanctuary arc, while Dragon Ball characters were only reaching light speeds in this current arc.

>were only reaching light speed in this current arc

Characters were FTL in early DBZ wtf are you on?

Dyspo is lightspeed and faster than almost everyone in the ToP.

ok and? still doesn't disprove my point though

is a new saint seiya coming?

Netflix is putting a reboot in spring

While their attacks are not as destructive, even during basic training saints learn how to target an object's atoms. They can punch a boulder and it won't explode from the sheer force, but it will fall apart as the precise punch severs it at a molecular level.
Saint Seiya attacks are not planet buster level but they are more precise and deadly, Saga for example, with is Galaxian Explosion, traps his enemy in a pocket dimension where a supernova hits him, as a result his opponent gets reduced to space dust, but there is no environmental damage whatsoever.

Dont Saints have hax that allows them to literally destroy your atoms meaning your durability doesnt mean shit?

>In terms of power, Saint Seiya characters are not planet buster tier
Saint Seiya has multiverse busters.

They needed 12 Gold Saints to sacrifice themselves to destroy a single wall.

see
The Saints have atom busting moves at just the basic training level, the whole DB series had to go through 2 different series to get close to god level.
There is no way that Goku could beat Jabu let alone Seiya

They're both stupid light shows with no real action

Well, the saints are already fighting Divinities that transcend the rules of universes, multiverses etc.
All a saint needs to do is induce a heart attack in Goku and the rest will fall.

Exactly, Seiya punched a nigga back to life after he killed him.
Seriously, say what you want but Saint Seiya is a metal af anime

Dyspo is faster than light speed and can increase his speed thousands of times in a second. And he was stopped by Goku in his fourth strongest form.

Reminder that by Dragon Ball laws if a character has a higher Attack Potency than you it's imposssible to induce anything on him. This was shown repeatedly with Hit and Jiren and Shenron and the Saiyans.

Fuck off Huntard

Dyspo is only lightspeed, not FTL, and SSG was slower than him. Goku flat out stated he could only counter him with "skill" because muh experience, not because of his speed. Goku is slower than light.

Thanks to Kurumada's autism, Saint Seiya is the most broken shounen universe ever

- Saints destroy at atomic level
- Bronze chains can pierce through space and time like it's nothing special
- Saints can travel through dimensions
- Shaka come back from Nirvana to fight his predecessor more than 200 years before he was born
- Even with all that power, saints are still overpowered by the villains who are closer to Eldritch abominations with a pretty face and they'd be lose without Kannon Bodhitsava with a Greek name on their side

dbz pulls shit out it's ass.

Goku ties with a dude who only trained against human poachers.

Apparently three fist colliding would destory the universe yet millions of fists are thrown and not even a city is destroyed.

krilling and 18 nearly match ssb in power

Gohan loses to krillin

This is worst continuity I've ever seen in any media at least gag comedy is taken as a joke this is serious.

Still can't get over the high chance of Dragon Ball having a Heaven arc before Saint Seiya

Better check Next Dimension and pray the Netflix series is popular enough to finish what the Hades Saga started

There's a chance Heaven arc will start after the sanctuary rehash n° 6473 arc in Next Dimension. I'm not really following it but apparently the Ophiucus Saint was fighting the Gemini Saint in the last chapter, so I'm guessing the arc is around its climax.

The only problem is Kurumada being retarded and expanding the whole story more than it needs.
He should do the Zeus arc already, we've been waiting for it since the fucking early 90s.

I'm with you on this user Kurumada should have already had Seiya punch Zeus in his in god face.
I mean I still can't imagine how that wasn't green lit immediately after Soul of Gold and Lost Canvas was found to be sleeper hits.

I'm following ND and I remember Kurumada said ND has already entered into its final stage. The problem is Kurumada's hand is broken and he's wasting his time with Episode Zero

I don't understand why it's so hard now an days to get an apprentice who can draw the art for you while you focus on the story. I mean most great mangakas have this already except the guys that matter.

Kurumada is autistic as fuck and he really believes on the never give up attitude. To be fair, only a weirdo with severe autism could create Saint Seiya. Also, Kurumada has failed so many times, many of his mangas have been cancelled even with just one chapter and he was screwed by Shueisha after he created battle shounen as we know it today. Only with that autistic perseverance Kurumada could be what he is today. With just a slightly less stuborrness, he'd end carrying bags on a supermarket

Jabu vs Yamcha would be a fight of the 1000 days

*sends you to another dimension*
what now saiyan boi?

>Two characters that would've/should've had their own spin off series
Muh dick

>force themselves out with brute force
Easy enough fag.

>phoenix ikki
Why are Saga and Ikki mixed up every fucking time

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=a-tGSaM8HdA
youtube.com/watch?v=gsZ4QbG7Trw
youtube.com/watch?v=d9do7kWVXKA

Gib Kardia and Degel vs Radamanthys and Poseidon pls

For starters, Kurumada never learned how to draw so I'm not sure how he could teach. It's amazing how far he has gone without ever learning to draw

I stopped watching death battle ages ago, is it still crap?

Umm sorry sweety

I can draw better than him

Don't worry dad I got this

>Dragon ball only just reached light speed

What in the fuck, how are you this stupid.

Picollo's ki attacks were already at ~1/4 light speed when he blew up the moon in early dragonball z (only took a few seconds to reach the moon).
I bet you also think nobody is able break steel yet either since that one guy in the ToP stated he had skin as strong as steel.

Soon

But you could never revolutionize battle shounen and create a legion of autistic followers around the world like he did

>youtube.com/watch?v=a-tGSaM8HdA
I love you so much

>Dyspo is only lightspeed

Might as well say Magetta must only be as durable as metal

Dragonball fighters are way more powerful. But Gohan would still find some way to lose this fight after bragging he'd solo them.

>Goku has instant transmissioned between living and dead dimensions before

Try again faggot

Thats what you think

Daily reminder that characters where lightning speed i original dragonball

SS was first and did it better

yeaaaaaaaah
we got this in the bag

But how though?

Your mom pulled my dick out her ass

Maybe Angels have a chance in DB.

*teleports behind you* nothing personal, kid

Accelerator is nothing. There are people on both of these verses that would instantly blink him out of existence, numbering in the couple of dozens in each.

Only the top tiers of DBS could defeat him. I have not seen Saint Saiya so I don't know about them.

>mangaka was just throwing out absurd speed and force values without thinking of the consequences or realizing what it meant
>At least in Z/Super you actually regularly see landmass sized explosions and planetary destruction
You're just talking out of your ass now. Toriyama has no idea how to display power scaling. I remember being confused as fuck as a kid that their stray energy blasts didn't just instantly annihilate the planet with these fake multipliers they shit out

This looks very familiar. Have I seen it on a discord??

>Deathbattle
Leave that retarded shit out of here.

>Only the top tiers of DBS could defeat him.
You mean, anyone that can planet-bust and then move away right? Accel has zero means of Killing Majin Boo in any of his forms just to name one example and he's hardly top-tier. Also, there's like 27 characters in DBS that would disintegrate him instantly, and they all qualify as top-tiers, so there's still a bunch of people.

As for SS, barring a bunch of characters that are FTL and can instantly teleport Accelerator to a different dimension, there's hax like instant petrification, various telepaths, a dude that can remove all senses remotely and even shut down your brain, attacks that drop temperature to absolute zero instantly, astral projections with Telekinesis, an attack that rips your soul out, etc. The top tiers are Greek gods with everything from time manipulation to reality warping. It's absolutely broken, but it has comparatively less people with raw destructive abilities and the humans themselves aren't all that durable without their armor.

The Dragon ball characters wouldn't just blow up Earth, at least the main characters wouldn't.

> 27 characters in DBS that would disintegrate him instantly
Who are they? The only DB character that I could see defeat accelerator is Hit.

Saint Saiya would definitely defeat him though

>I remember being confused as fuck as a kid that their stray energy blasts didn't just instantly annihilate the planet with these fake multipliers they shit out
They mostly fought taking that into account. When one of them fight unhinged you get things like Kid Boo, who's vastly weaker than his strongest versions, but turned the entire planet (and several others) into dust as soon as he began fighting.

>The Dragon ball characters wouldn't just blow up Earth, at least the main characters wouldn't.
They would if they had to. They would just need to wish it back after that, but the problem is that tactic is basically suicide for he main cast, except for Goku since he can teleport. Besides, that leaves out every villain from Freezer and onward.

>Who are they?
>All the GoDs, totaling twelve
>All their guide angels, totaling another twelve
>the grand priest
>Zeno's personal guard
>Hit
>Jiren
>DBS manga Goku

Are you thinking Hakai would get through his reflection? If so why

>If so why
Because it's basically either a type of magic or high-end matter manipulation ( it actually killed a character with seemingly limitless regeneration, for example) that accel has nevr seen and is extraneous t his universe . Given the way Accel's barrier works, he would need to first experience the attack in a non-lethal way first to then adjust the values of his reflection.

>Kid Boo, who's vastly weaker than his strongest versions,
Bro, that's actually not true.
He's basically the buu powers unfettered with the regeneration, stamina, fighting skill and magic completely unfettered and maybe even increased.

No, read the manga. After they escape from Boo's body they witness super boo becoming buff boo and they get worried, stating something like "why is his ki raising", then buff boo reverts to kid boo, its ki drops and goku and vegeta say they can handle it now.

Kid Boo was roughly on par with SS3 Goku, who in turn admitted he was completely outmatched by Super Boo, let alone Boohan (his actual strongest form) or Bootenks. Read the manga.

Kid Buu was stronger because he was relentless, not because he was more powerful. Each absorption added on to his base power but also intertwined the personalities/intellect of the people he absorbed with his own.

Goku also admitted that he could've annihilated Kid Buu at any time as SSJ3, but decided to play around instead of getting the job done and worked the gang (as well as the entire universe) into a really sticky situation.