Anyone watched this?

Anyone watched this?

I'm only a few episodes in but so far its pretty gud. Only problem is that the Airi actor is trying too hard to be a character straight from the anime instead of an energetic person.

>Let Nips do it and they've actually made a decent Live Action version of an anime.

Does he still yell out all those perverted things? Is there still inner monologue? Does that one gay kid still have a crush on our main character? Is it still harem-centered?

I can't see them going through with that type of stuff if they use actual child actors. Which means it's a fanfic that's censored. ERASED is truly the EVANGELION of our time.

He still yells out the awkward things instead of thinking them and theres still the monologue. Guy has a great voice too for the monologues. They haven't really shown a lot of his friends but its still early and I guess they don't want to depend on child actors.

>Harem centered.
I don't think the original was ever harem-centered.

I'm just happy they've chosen a plot-based anime to make an adaption of rather than an action-based one which would require a ton of fight choreography or CGI.

>I don't think the original was ever harem-centered
You must have not been paying much attention.

Do I need to change my definition of harem? The only 2 girls for MC were Kayo and Airi. 2 isn't much of a harem.

That's good, from what i saw the colors seemed really dark and the trailer felt overly dramatic.
The anime was really well directed, it never felt to edgy, but the art had a bit of grit to it as well, i'll give it a shot.

I marathoned erased and it was a lot more engrossing and consistently interesting then i thought, killer was super obvious to me, but i'm guess that was the point of all the slow pans and upper angled shots on him.
It just made me all tense everytime i knew they where in the belly of the beast around him.

>The Town Where I Was Cucked
it's shit

Every girl wanted his dick, and a guy at that too. Maybe it's not as harem as Evangelion but it's still pretty high up there

One of my issues with the original anime is that they made it far too obvious who the killer was. I actually thought they were making it so obvious to be misleading.

At least it's full of Qt actresses and not bunch of uggos like usual.

>Mad that there was no romance in a murder mystery

No, nobody did. Lurk more, faggot.

If you legitimately think that's a harem maybe you should watch something that's not on Netflix for comparison

My mom did and said she liked it. I guess it's actually ok.

The author is clearly self-inserting himself into the MC and every girl in fact does want his dick. If that's not harem, then what do you call it?

Is your mother some sort of authority on the matter?

I have the same complaint about Airi's character. Everything else was good and I think it was a pretty faithful adaptation, but Airi kicked me out of the immersion a couple times.

Also, when she falls and gets knocked out, I laughed and couldn't take the scene seriously. It looked goofy and was over-exaggerated for that distance.

>netflix

She's been watching anime since Candy Candy, so I trust her taste.

desu i really liked the anime and i thought this live action was just as good. The ending is slightly differently filmed, but felt essentially the same theme. i enjoyed it.

oof. That sounds like a redflag to me. Then again maybe you're female in which case sharing taste makes sense.

Jap drama adaptions are always more accurate to the source material for better and worse

Way fucking better than the anime. all the actors were perfect. This scene fucking got my eyes watery

Saw a few episodes. It's not bad, but it feels inferior to the anime so far. Maybe they'll handle the end better.

it adapts the manga almost to a T

I thought it would be a movie not a series

It was so much more superior to the movie those shit heads made. The movie was so shit that I wanted to go Japan and ballslap the maker