well ok i guess

your name was shit
if you think about the plot for any amount of time it completely falls apart
the only good part was the animation

Neon genesis Evangelion movies
I only watched it last week

Fight me

>was shit
triyng way too hard at this point, which is why no one can take this board serious at this point. people are unable to credit works they disliked for the things siad works did well. so even though having stunning visuals it will still be called shit, even though shit implies that something has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

>even though shit implies that something has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
>he doesn't know that there is good shit and shittier shit

walk on girl>kimi>corner>koe

Haven't watched Lu.

It was bad, completely undeserving of it's success. Literally the Despicable 3 of anime.

>undeserving of it's success
what movie would deserve an equal level of success?

It's cheap teen romance drama user. Even without the plot and petty visuals it's a mainstream movie for young adult couples.

empire (warhol, 1964)

You seem like a man of grown-up taste. Why did you watch a mainstream movie to begin with?

>for young adult couples.
So thats why you virgins cant appreciate it. Figures kek

all right, enough with the memes now. i was obviously referring to your favourite anime movie. so say knk already.

Kyoukai no Kanata: I'll Be Here

It's just boring mainstream stuff dude. It's cringy at that too. And losing your virginity isn't an accomplishment. Doesn't mean I have to like a movie. Just means I have to lie about liking it.

Why do you act like this? KnK a shit btw. That hack can't write realistic characters or interesting stories for the life of it.

thats not how it works. you can say that something is undeserving of its success while being unwilling to provide an alternative. as it stands, the movie was able to make a certain amount of money. it made that money because it appealed to a large enough audience. therefore, from an economical standpoint, it deserved its box office success. unless you can provide a work of art that is objectively better, and therefore should receive an equal or higher level of attention, id ask you to refrain from making such ludicrous claims.

>KnK a shit btw.
same issue. inability to credit visual design. although i agree that its garbage overall since everything else is even worse than knnw

I watched it when I was a virgin and scoffed at it. Then I got a gf and fuk her, after that we watched it and thought it was a solid 9/10, true story

this is an english language message board

So you're making up your own strawman now. I wouldn't know. I simply don't think losing one's virginity is an accomplishment. Being married for 20 years. Now that's an accomplishment.

The three things I hate most in fiction:
1. time travel
2. amnesia
3. body swap

I hated that fucking movie

which part are you unable to decipher?

This

>it made that money because it appealed to a large enough audience
Like I said, it's the Despicable Me 3 of anime. Universally hated, yet made over 10x as much as Your Name.
Go ahead and try to claim it was an objectively good movie.

Losing virginity is not an accomplishment, but watching you're name after getting unvirgin is a great accomplishment

No. There's not a single thing praiseworthy about either losing one's virginity or watching a movie.

>Universally hated
seems to be fairly well liked to be universally hated.
>try to claim it was an objectively good movie
its visual design certainly is. i never even addressed its other aspects and dont see much of a point in doing so either.

Kimi no na wa is 2016.

I came here for this. But i still need to watch aruke otome

Oh christ you're right. That timegap really hasn't sunken in yet.

Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale

Koe no Katachi

breaking: salesniggers are literally retarded

1. Night is Short, Walk on Girl
2. A Silent Voice
3. Lu Over the Wall
4. Your Name

>2017
Literally what year are you guys living in?

They got English distribution this year.

>Your Name was bigger than Koe no Katachi in Japan meme
Why did you guys lie to me?

hang you'reself salesnorm

>

>

Literally all me

They got English distribution this year. At least Corner and A Silent Voice did.

believing in yourself is your magic

Kimi no na wa was over rated as fuck and the ending was fucking retarded. I honestly liked Koe no Katachi a lot better

Koe no Katachi had annoying flaws too. I really hated the beggining where we were forced to pity deaf girl because for some reason she was pushed to normal shool without any help. Also the ending. She had feelings for him and he probaby for her. She tried to confess once and it was never mentioned again. Ending was just "Ok we will now show you him standing in crowd redeemed with all this people he know around". Kimi no na wa had better ending .

>kimi no na wa had a better ending
the fuck are you talking about? the characters completely lost their memories of everything that happened and in a country of hundreds of millions of people, they just happen to see each other on a train and they just say some lame as shit along the lines of "I thought you looked familiar". fucking retarded I never felt like I wasted so much time watching a film like I did watching kimi no na wa. It should have just ended when he saved the city.

Koe no Katachi had some cheezy shit like when she got out of the hospital and ran to the bridge on a whim just happening to find him there, but it was much less stupid than kimi no nawa. Koe no katachi felt like it had an actual point and an actual message it was trying to portray while Kimi was so shallow

>fucking retarded I never felt like I wasted so much time watching a film like I did watching kimi no na wa
I can see your point but I have seen so many "random encounters" in many anime despite being it nearly impossible in big cities it dont let it bother me too much. They were body swapping so you can as well assume they are "connected" or something like that.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

FINDS

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Lu Over the Wall, In This Corner of the World and Night is Short, Walk on Girl were much better than your meme.

There he is. There he goes again.
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shitty fanfic. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.”
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.

inb4 mods

>tfw the fanfic and webcomic will never be updated again

Fucking Agree!!!

Yep. A true gem.

>but it was much less stupid than kimi no nawa.
MC (who was in a goddamn coma) would not have been able to get out of the hospital, much less out of the unit he was in without fighting off a bunch of nurses and being taken down by security. Realistically, he would have also been hooked up to a bunch of machines and would not even be able to walk freely without ripping stuff out of his body. KnnW was cheesy but more plausible than KnK's big reuniting moment. I liked both movies.

but KNNW's reuniting movie felt so lame becasue they had no memories of eachother. them saying "you looked familiar" is just stupid as fuck. The movie wasn't bad, don't get me wrong. But I'm so tired of everyone talking about KNNW as if it's some incredible masterpiece when in reality it is nothing more than an above average movie

>It's a deafaggot argues about how shit KNNW is compared to KNK purely because he relates with the fact there's a deaf character for once
fuck off faggots, im here to discuss this shit all day

wasn't your name from 2016?

This has been shitposted for years now and I can't get over the fact that literally the only similarity is that they talk through phones.

A boy switches bodies with a girl.

Unable to figure out why the fuck this is happening, he agrees with the girl to keep a faggy diary in the girls phone and vice versa so they know what the fuck is happening in their lives during the switches.

But one day, the switching stops, and he decides to finally call the bitch even though he's had her number for weeks. The line is dead, and he embarks on a journey accompanied by two life-sized paperweights to find out what happened to his now (totally not out of nowhere for plot convenience) waifu.

Hijinks ensues until he finds out that his waifu is fucking dead. He becomes a hermit on a mountain and drinks some magical spit then has an acid trip to the past where he is now the waifu again and proceeds to masturbate.

Determined to save his waifus soft tits, he has her friends blow up a power station while he runs up a mountain to get back in his body and leave waifu with the rest of the work. The town is saved but that asshole kami-sama erases everyone's memories and everyone moves on with their lives until MC and waifu see each other on a train. They then proceed to blindly run around for 30 minutes until they find the spot where the movie poster picture was taken and proceed to say "sup."

THE END.

>Kimi no na wa vs. Koe no Katachi
>literally Keit-Ai vs. Katawa Shoujo

Ture patrician.

I'M JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL

who is that girl subaru is with?

NGNLz