Season 2: Boring
Season 3: Kickass
Season 4: Bad to the bone

do any of you niggas agree with the order I rank them in

>GX
>anything but the worst shit ever
I wish more people would let me know their opinion is completely worthless

Yukine a cute

I binged the entire franchise a few weeks ago, they are all basically the same shit in terms of structure and quality level.

Chris > Kirika >= Hibiki > Tsubasa > Shirabe > Maria

S1: Fun.
S2: What the fuck are they doing.
S3: Oh... oh no.
S4: I'm out.

Season 1: hype
Season 2: Hype
Season 3: HYPE
Season 4: HYPE!

Topdad was a mistake

Season 1: Best
Season 2: Boring
Season 3: Garbage
Season 4: Shit

Hibiki a shit, new MC when?

I hope you're not implying 3 was better than 2, faggot.

S1:SHIT
S2:SHIT
S3:SHIT
S4:SHIT

>S3 apologists/revisionists

Take your shit taste somewhere else thank you very much. Carol and the dolls were the only redeeming feature (save ol' reliables such as Chris) from that mess.

>GX better than G
In another universe, maybe.

>Season 2
>Season 1
>Season 4
>Season 3
AXZ would have been one of the best if they hadn't fucked up with the alchemists and the hype abortion that was GodBikki. Both S1 and G are great, meanwhile S3 was great conceptually but the execution was a fucking mess.

Carol's entire backstory was shat out way too early and ruined whatever mystery could have been created with her or Elfnein, and the Autoscorers had shitty one-sided fight scenes and died way too early. I'm not as bothered by Topdad as most people because I thought the point was that he didn't deserve redemption but got a chance anyways, but that credit scene with Hibiki's mom was comedy gold.

Season 1: Good
Season 2: hype af
Season 3: pretty shit
Season 4: trash, didnt even bother

>Carol and the dolls were the only redeeming feature
Meanwhile AXZ didn't even have a proper antagonist.

Nobody really expected one since they knew it's just going to be a setup for S5, right?

Post Chris, please.

I just finished AXZ yesterday. I thought it started out kind of slow and didn't hold my interest. But when it actually got going? HOLY SHIT.

Season 2 was an amazing trainwreck. I haven't had as much fun watching a series in ages. Every episode ended on a ridiculous plot twist towards the end. Best of the 4.

I will defend season 3 until I'm fucking dead.

S1: Pointless drama, kickass action
G: Kickass action
GX: Pointless drama
AXZ: average mix of drama and action

>binged

Chris > Shirabe > Kirika > Tsubasa > Hibiki > Maria

>Carol and the dolls were the only redeeming feature (save ol' reliables such as Chris)
Only one of the dolls was redeemable, the others were not even characters, Carol went to shit after episode 6 and Chris subplot was completely retarded, to the point it almost ruined her entire character.

S1: Going from shit to fucking best
S2: Going up and down at least 17 times
S3: Well, it had some cute villians and VAs
S4: There was kickass shit, but somehow I lost the hype midway

Hibiki made up for her bullshit in S3.

Should have decked topdad in that cafeteria scene, would have made small amends earlier.

I miss the gore of the firsts two season, was stupid but funny at the dame time.

I wouldn't say S4 was bad to the bone. It had its moments. Adam was a riot. But the story was bullshit and the parts that focused on Maria past were abysmall. Can't believe they actually tried to justify Mom's terrorism.

This was a big problem of AXZ for me, after Gx I was sure that nothing bad will happen anymore in the fights.

S1: I want Hibiki to fuck Miku
S2: I want Hibiki to fuck mind controlled Miku
S3: Where the fuck is Miku
S4: I want Hibiki to fuck Miku on her birthday

>S1
The best
>S2
Story is a little wonky but it's even more hype
>S3
lame but ep1 and GENOCIDE was hype
>S4
Only good part was the last 30 seconds

S1:Good. Had the smoothest ride.
S2:Good. Kind of messy but still a fun experience
S3:Bad. Had moments but couldn't outway all the shit. Best music
S4:Good. Fucked up hilariously in episode 12 but still a fun season.
Didn't we have a New Years stream last year is that going to happen again?

All seasons are great and tsubasa the best

Liked S1 and S2
Finished watching S3 and S4 out of obligation
Would probably just download the soundtrack for S5

>52 episodes
>more coming later
>By 2020 Symphogear will go down as one of the longest running originals of the past 20 years
How did we get to this point.

I love how this show is still popular enough to get 5 seasons but not mainstream enought that normalfags know about it.

s1
>fast pace plot
>dem montages and 80's action
s2
Don't you have enough characters already?
s3
Don't even remember it
s4
Trying way too hard at being cool

these two do things to my dick

>Grabbed up by Funimation for S1 then promptly forgotten they didn't even bother with G
>Grabbed by Crunchyroll during GX but they did GX first 4 weeks after it started then did S1 and G weeks later
Just watch as either Amazon grabs it but only AXZ and S5 or Netflix grabs it and tries to dub it all first.

>Come see the hit show from Japan, Beatboxers!

I will actually go shoot up the Netflix office if this happens.

S1: okay cool, some people with help of magi-tech make some ancient monster tangible, oh shit characters can die, ENGRISH. Basically the right combo of batshit insane with hype music, a side note of the gay. Bit of gore/civvie death.
S2: more of the same, MC has cancer. The gay goes nowhere. The MC cancer gets healed. New cancer for different character is introduced. No good guys die, tension is being lost. Best music so far.
S3: Meh. Songs not as good (think they've blown their load by now). There's no fucking tension. VER was the only hype. Still not capitalizing on the gay. Suicide plot based enemies were one note.
S4: haven't watched yet, people seem to think it's failing.

The series just can't kill characters off (because they are needed to continue to produce CD's), can't turn it into yuri romance action, and the music isn't as good as it once was. Villains are getting worse because they've got to be killed off in 12/13 episodes. Just needed a longer form antagonist, exploration of the magi-tech and some fucking tension, make S5 the last and kill most the cast (but that as well would be cliche if we know it's the pre-planned last season).

Mogra first, within the next 4~ hours it should start. Then the next 30~ hrs. Threads soon™

>I thought it started out kind of slow
But user that fucking first episode.

>S4: haven't watched yet, people seem to think it's failing.
Watch it, it's better than S3 for sure.

G > S1 > axz > gx
G-beat> Ame no habakiri > sorority
All of the seasons are great. Biggest flaw in the franchise is the "useless character song battle per episode + music based powerup to defeat a villian 1 episode at a time" formula from gx onwards.
Hopefully we will get a movie in the coming years. I see that working way better than a season.

S1: 6/10
S2: 7/10
S3: 5/10
S4: 8/10

Why is there so much people that want the gore back?
You really like to see some cute girl bad wounded?

yes

>not liking to see cute girls suffering

Stop posting and go back to work, Urobuchi.

>Why is there so much people that want the gore back?
Because was one of the most particolar things of the first seasons, many people start to watch Symphogear thanks the scenes of Tsubasa jam and Hibiki losing her arm.

I totally agree with you. AXZ had its moments but I couldn't manage to give a shit about what was happening. The last few episodes were total shit.

>Season 1: Good shit

I thought season 1 was boring and genetic as fuck and didn't watch the rest because of it despite being a huge yurifaggot

>You really like to see some cute girl bad wounded?
I fap watching this ryona and gore scene with cute girls every day.

it raises the stakes, even though we all know no one will die, even FIS girls

>S1
Good
>G
Hype as fuck
>GX
Trainwreck, not in a good way
>AXZ
Better than GX, but only slightly

AXZ had potential for more but was ruined by pointless fights with the alchemists ending in a teleport, and the 'oh shit nigga what are you doing' tier handling of GodBikki. I'm willing to give the S5 a chance, but if they don't satisfy me with Miku, I'm dropping this shitshow.

I like all seasons. S3 was the weakes in my opinion because of topdad. But other than that, I'm very entertained by all of them and will gladly watch S5 when it comes out

Did anybody else like G the most because it threw the most curveballs, and had the most ridiculous cliffhangers? The first season, GX, and AXZ didn't feel like as much of a rollercoaster compared to G.

Yes, but that mostly really counts if you watched it while it aired so newcomers wouldn't really have that argument, and the finale was pretty meh in general.

>Hibiki a shit
No she isn't

The only thing shit here is your taste

>S1: Pointless drama
What? Season one was probably the only time the drama actually made sense. Everything was built up and foreshadowed properly.

>Every season aside from GX has been one of my AOTYs.
How do I stop loving this shitty series so much? Because if GX couldn't do it what will?

I feel you. There just is something about this shit that makes it so god damn entertaining for me.

Why would you want to do that?