FLCL

>What's her name, Sup Forums?
Growing up.

Code Geass is the ultimate bait topic

Cowboy Bebop

Don't rewatch Azumanga, guys.

>the state of Sup Forums when code geass s2 was airing
wild times

Do you think it will be similar for season 3? I hope so.

Steins;Gate

Full Metal Panic S1.
Fumoffu still holds up though.

We've grown way too cynic and jaded for it to have the same effect as back then. The shitpost potential should be above the level of Danganronpa 3 for Sup Forums to lose their collective shit again.

I've been tempted to buy have decided against it several times. That's the one series I don't want ruined for me.

Psycho Pass

Fuck off, I re-watched it this year and still great.

Don't judge me
Elfen Lied

At the same time, if ANY anime can unite present Sup Forums, it's got to be Code Geass, right?

>massive backlog
>still rewatching

I hated it even back then, everybody told me it was a fucking masterpiece, and it was a massive piece of shit, until today I still don't understand why so many people liked it.

Shaman King

Angel beats.
I cried so much the first time I saw it, but when I rewatched it a while ago, I just thought it was retarded and a bit cringey.

watching it for the first time now and it's super average

I couldn't get into it in the first place it was so bad

I've rewatched it 3 times. Once this year. It was never as good as the first time. The first rewatch made me really sad. Then I got over it and the subsequent rewatches were decent.

I wish I had never rewatched it.

Rewatched it this year. Azumanga is still hilarious.

I know how that is brother. it takes me weeks to watch a 1-cour show but only 2 days to rewatch a 50 episode show.

This.

Because it's babby's first "Humans are trash" anime.

>a bit cringey
I see your mind has been co-opted by memes and given you shit taste to go along with it.

Neon Genesis Evangelion. When I first watched it I was young and ate up all that pretentious 2deep4u bullshit. Now I can see it for what it is: a shitty inconsistent mecha anime with annoying characters directed by a depressed jap with his head up his ass.

I only watched it once as a child and never watched it again, I just thought it was a cool show with robots and cute girls.

I did. It's alright.

Never happened to me

Nah. Hated it in high school, but it's wildly amusing now. It's so bombastic.

Toradora. It used to be my favourite show too.

It was horrible the first time i watched it i thought it was a comedy show

Yeah but i still want to fuck lucy so much.

also the op is really nice

I've always avoided Haruhi for fear of this. I remember really enjoying it but I can't imagine I'd enjoy it again.

I guess for me it would be Gundam Wing.

>everybody told me it was a fucking masterpiece
It was babby edgelord's first anime. Of course they all thought it was deep and shit.

nah I still find it hilarious to this day

Azumanga is awesome to this day, I'll rewatch it every couple of years.

Gurren Lagann desu
I used to fucking love it, watched it like 3 or 4 times within its first year
watched the first season with a friend the other day, just couldn't get into it like I used to. only can see glaring character flaws now

is
is it not?

I rewatch it a couple of times a year. I reread it even more often.

Durarara

Pic unrelated?

Toradora's not that bad, but I think a lot of people hype it up too much because it was one of their first anime and they're nostalgic about it. I watched it recently and it's a nice enough romcom, but nothing exceptionally great.

It's great among romcoms, because most of them are awful.

Evangelion.

The truth is that the second half is a fucking poorly-written and rushed mess that was clearly made the way it was because they were running out of budget for the series.

True, true. The comedy parts are pretty good, it's just the drama segments are average at best and take up a lot of the second half.

The second half of Eva was the good half. The only bad episode of Eva was episode 24.

I loved it when I was 13 because of how edgy it was, I don't think I could sit through it now.

I don't rewatch bad show.

Haruhi

Love Hina was mine. My anime-blind mum bought a dvd of the first four english dubbed episodes on a whim and that was my introduction to anime. Shinobu is still best girl.

Just the end was stupid. Hopefully 3.0+1.0 will fix this