Fate Project stream

Stream in less than 10 hours going over upcoming Fate projects 2018 and beyond
-HF movie 2 first trailer will most likely be there
-Long Last Encore trailer will be there
-Current speculation is that Fate Prototype (probably fragments) will be there as Aniplex has been pushing it hard.

Anything else you want to be announced?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdWuc_xyC-UWtGg8ggysCDBkTg5NencWZ
youtube.com/watch?v=et8Rw01LvzI
youtube.com/watch?v=QRkC8rTDSX4
youtube.com/watch?v=dPwjR4aSpD0
youtu.be/ocdnFftLqus?t=5m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=yj36WJMw4tc
youtu.be/LjiEcUwJB1o
youtube.com/watch?v=haO32VGpe_Y
youtu.be/hmMAgqhbe54
youtu.be/lI01CMRd5rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What time in JST?
A new Extra trailer I hope

22:00

>Anything else you want to be announced?

A spinoff starring Lip's massive tits.

Heaven's feel 1 Blu-ray announcement possible? 2nd movie release date likely?

I just want Prototype animated.

FGO series with Dumb Female Master, or we riot

Two-cour Mashu anime.

What happen to the Moonlight/Lostroom ova?

Fate/Prototype is likely getting something. It received a series of drama CDs in 2017, they did something similar with Fate/Zero before they started ramping that up.

Coming out New Years, same with School Life
First OVA came out on New Years last year as well

A public apology for the steaming pile of horseshit that was Apocrypha and especially Sieg

Tsukihime anime when?

>anything you want to be announced
Extra/CCC remakes, especially given Last Encore should serve to advertise them easily

FUCKING GIRLS' WORK!

Carnival Phantasm S2.

After they release the remake of the VN.

I'd rather they do the prototype first before doing protoype/zero. But I don't mind either way. At least we'll be getting the REAL arthur

CCC translated

>Carnival Phantasm S2.

Try to imagine CP existing in a post-FGO world.

>guda is a klepto trying to steal servants from everyone else

>I just want Prototype animated.
>wanting fujo/otome trash

FUCK NO

This

Only if they replace the shit-tier director of the original season.

Emiya Movie

>Fate Prototype (probably fragments) will be there
What are the odds of a full Fate Prototype anime announcement? Arthur Pendragon is mai kingu. Please be Ufotable that picks it up.

Live action American-made Fate anime set to air on the CW in 2019-2020.

Fate/Prototype is basically josei so it should got to a studio with experience in that field.

Which studio would you recommend, Production IG?

Kyoani definitely.

What has KyoAni done that was anything close to Josei?

silly user, this is a nip stream

CCC remake

I'm hoping for a Fate anime. It's the only route where Gilgamesh dies like a badass.

I would assume they'd save the Fate route for 2019 since that's the 15th anniversary of the original game. That also gives Ufotable enough time to finish the remaining Heavens Feel movies.

2019 makes sense.

I hope they bring back Hideyuki Fukasawa back to do the music. From what I heard in HF's feel, Kajiura isn't really impressing me.

Gudako is already in FGO at one point and basically is just a giant exaggeration of the average player.

What's the average player like

A total gameplayfag that sees 3* servants they get in the gacha as nothing more than mana prisms. She throws away Paul purely because she isn't strong enough for me.

Gudao on the other hand is the other side of the playerbase, the waifufag.

for her*

Really? I saw the movie and to me the OST was absolutely amazing, much better than Zero's more generic tracks, especially during the sad and horror moments. One of my favourite soundtracks she did along Madoka.

Lerche

Maybe it was where I was sitting in the theater, but I thought it was very disappointing. Felt like it was carrying over the exact same sound as Fate/Zero, sans maybe the choral elements heard in the main title. Very little reference to past Fate music, other than Kajiura's own Zero theme. I know she only had two hours to work with here, and there had to be only about half of that in written score, but I thought UBW established a far more nuanced soundscape.

Everyone had a theme in that show. The Zero theme showed up when needed, and there were references to VN tracks sprinkled out as well (granted, mostly in the second half of the show, which I thought was fine.)

I'll have a listen again once the movie hits BD, and a album comes out, but this was no KnK.

Bronze Saber Kay for the Gacha!!!

No Gudao is the trapfag of the playerbase in the official manga who uses whatever they want.

UBW soundtrack barely had anything memorable.

Kajiura does better stuff with movies but nothing has surpassed KnK in terms of quality in a long time.

>Wanting a anime from the same writer who made this turd

Wrong image dammit

I'm looking forward for more cute GudaGuda trash.

Unironically DEEN, just look at Rakugo.
I doubt we'll get an actual announcement though. I think they'll wait until after First Encore and HF Part Two.

HF1 BD date please.

I really disagree. UBW has one of the most interesting soundtracks I've heard in an anime, cause of the way it was handled. There was /so much/ music. Barely even half of it made it onto an album, which is part of the problem. Tons of great tracks you can only hear from rips.

I like how all the characters had themes that got developed. Kajiura generally just does monothematic material, which isn't bad, but there's a lot of bland underscore in her writing. To her credit, HF had at least two prominent themes, which is good. Maybe I even missed a few on my first pass, since I went to the LA premiere, and it was really loud.

Overall though, Fuksawa's score is really rewarding if you pay attention. More so than I think with a lot of other anime.

Fuck off Sup Forumstard.

>Kajiura does better stuff with movies but nothing has surpassed KnK in terms of quality in a long time.

I've yet to see the HF movie but I just hope the music is better than Zero's. It was painfully generic by Kajiura's standards.

>Barely even half of it made it onto an album, which is part of the problem.

There was barely any music at all. UBW anime remembered it had a soundtrack once it bought back the VN themes for Episode 24.

That's very wrong, actually. UBW had upwards of four hours of music, and 600 tracks. Most of which though didn't make it onto any album.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdWuc_xyC-UWtGg8ggysCDBkTg5NencWZ

Here's a playlist, if you're interested.

>UBW has one of the most interesting soundtracks I've heard in an anime
Interesting is not the word I'd use to describe it. When I think of a word like that, I think of music that's actively designed to unnerve the audience. Like happy music during a sad scene, or music comprised entirely of taking a piece of famous classical music and then just playing the same couple of notes over and over again at a higher speed than the piece is traditonally played.

Well we all have different interpretations of the word, right?

What I thought was interesting was how Saber's theme was a truncated variation of Shirou's theme, or how, if you listened very closely, there was a subtle Sakura theme introduced early on, which had potential to work as counterpoint to Rin's theme.

>or music comprised entirely of taking a piece of famous classical music and then just playing the same couple of notes over and over again at a higher speed than the piece is traditonally played

Well I know where this is going
youtube.com/watch?v=et8Rw01LvzI

Already happened!

Fuck you first fujoshit

I was actually thinking of something Beethoven wrote supposedly to drive his musicians insane from the repetition, but that works too.

I'm rather fond of her Zero work to be honest, I rate it on par with her Madoka OST. To me it was her SAO work that was kinda phoned in.

I found UBW's OST to be decent after giving the album a listen. I wouldn't say it's special though, it sounds like the Touken Ranbu OST which Fukusawa did later.

I mean her music is alright, but to me the best composer for anime is still Toshihiko Sahashi. He has a lot of variety in his work.

These two are night and day
youtube.com/watch?v=QRkC8rTDSX4
youtube.com/watch?v=dPwjR4aSpD0

I mean can you blame her for phoning in fucking SAO?

On a purely technical level? It's very special. Few anime are scored in the manner UBW was scored. Scoring to picture is something usually reserved for films, or western television.

I also appreciated its attention to detail. Again, you had to tune your ears in, but there were subtleties in the music that weren't necessary, but still put in.

youtu.be/ocdnFftLqus?t=5m27s

For instance, in this cue, you hear an echo of Sakura's theme (which was never put on album) right at the end of the track, and context-wise, this whole scene is dancing around Rin and Sakura's relationship, even though it's not brought up directly.

>Scoring to picture is something usually reserved for films, or western television.
That's because the score is often written long, LONG before the animation is done.

I think some people just don't appreciate how they made music for each scene or even how they had character themes. There were people who were just looking to hear remakes of the old VN tracks which only episode 24 really delivered on (aside from Emiya earlier on). Then there must be some people who appreciate hearing the same exact song over and over ala Fate/Zero's terrible soundtrack.

What really hurts UBW is that the music was simply too quiet a lot of the time so each unique track didn't get to stand out.

Well yes, anime typically uses tracking for its music, where a set amount of cues (usually between an hour to two hours long), is first written, and then inserted in to the anime by a sound editor.

Which there's nothing wrong with. I'm not deriding any other anime scores, but it's an extra feat to write music for each scene.

The exact song over and over isn't something to do with the composer but rather the sound director. I believe the sound director for HF is different than the one from Zero so I think people shouldn't have to get worried this time. Plus there are three movies and there will always be new stuff made up for every movie similar to KnK.

Well I mean if you want someone in the anime industry to do a jazz ost, he's your guy.

Most people genuinely don't care about the composition of music as long as it sounds good. Like, I could explain to someone why God Only Knows is considered by many serious music critics to be the greatest song ever written, but unless they understand musical theory it's just a nice-sounding little song.

My TV is ready

I understand what you're saying in that the sound director is in charge of which song is used in which scene, but is there any evidence she even produced worthwhile tracks that went unused. For example the final battle between Kiri and Kirei didn't have a unique track did it? Is there evidence that she made one and they skipped using it for whatever reason?

UBW actually contained more VN remixes than any other anime adaptation, if I recall. Upwards of 13 remixes, though at least four were left off album. Episode 24 had the bulk, but 12, 13, the Emiya stuff during the Archer fight episodes, as well as 25 and the OVA.

I hope I'm not sounding condescending. I've killed a lot of conversations talking like this. It's just, I'm the guy who tried to rip the unreleased music, so I know it to a weird degree of detail.

>buying a TV when you could've spent that money on quartz
You're not a real eleven.

>Grand Order
Only question is if we got dumb female master or stupid male master.

Nah, I've spent enough money on quartz already

We already got an ova with stupid male master, and now dumb female master has the power of memes on her side

>sakurafags are STILL SEETHING

A whole new fate series all-together; Its time they're running out of existing work to adapt.

Wouldn't know anything about any unused tracks but the entire Fate/Zero soundtrack was recently released with a few live recordings too. Should have used the live stuff for something.
youtube.com/watch?v=yj36WJMw4tc

Fate/Zero had a number of unreleased tracks, a few of which were thankfully put on album this past September with a new compilation release.

Generally though, the most notable music that wasn't on OST I & II were Bluebeard's theme, the orchestral version of Manten from the Gilgamesh vs Rider fight, as well as some vaguely pleasant piano music.

The Einzbern Consultation Room OVAs also had some original music written for them, which is still not on a CD.

I know other episodes had other tracks but they were for the most part prominent in episode 24. To be fair many tracks from the original soundtrack of the VN is are not worthwhile. They used a great many of the ones that deserved to be used again outside of ones that are clearly tied to a specific scene or character. Do you have a full list of the remixes and when they were used?

A new and original fate series with Shinji Matou as a servant

I'll be surprised if another F/GO OVA isn't announced.

No reason to do that. It is making money fine on it's own.

It was printing money when the last one came out too.

HF twitter just tweeted about the stream so Lost Butterfly will definitely be there.

>Code Geass

What?

R2 rerun

Off the top of my head? This Illusion played at the end of season 1, season 2 opened up with a remix of Sorrow. Episode 19 had a special version of Emiya that's different from the one on OST II.

Episode 24 has all the various remixes people are aware of, but there's also

youtu.be/LjiEcUwJB1o

Final Strength, which played in the middle of the Gilgamesh fight, and wasn't on the CD.

25 had In the Sunshine.

youtube.com/watch?v=haO32VGpe_Y

And the OVA had Madder Red Town.

youtu.be/hmMAgqhbe54

An original version aired during the OVA itself, and a copy taken directly from the VN played over the credits.

It would be very interesting to have an anime original Fate.

It's only natural there are unused tracks but my question is more about whether or not they were instances of repeated tracks in the anime that were intended for an unreleased track like that final fight. And moreover whether those unreleased tracks were good or not.

I feel that UBW's approach of creating a soundtrack scene by scene definitely created a more interesting OST. Whether or not individual tracks are superior or not. Having a different song play in each fight or revisiting a character's theme when they do something awesome gives the soundtrack a lot more flavor. I can listen to the UBW OST and remember the exact moment of the show that impactful moments of the soundtrack play in because of the way it's done, or even just the character the track is about.

I don't know how fate blew up into such a big deal when the majority of fate related content is shit. If it wasn't for Ufotable there'd be literally nothing of fate worth spending time on.

Is a psp game, if anything it just need a remaster for switch ps4 and steam

youtu.be/lI01CMRd5rs

Oh, and here's that version of Emiya. There's no way I could rip it any better. Maybe if UBW was mixed in surround sound, but the reverb they add inside buildings just fucking kills my ability to extract stuff. It's a pain.

What episodes?

Cool, nothing I didn't already know but I had forgotten they used Madder Red Town in the OVA since I only watched it once. Thanks.

2 and 3

A Proto (not Fragments) anime would be an original.