Dragon Ball Super

UI Vegeta when?

forget UI and come help me

Best hope is that Vegeta goes UI after getting his ass beat by Jiren, probably won't happen though.

What the fuck happened to his head?

>tfw to intelligent to win fights

Is this UI Gohan? Because I really hope it isnt

F-FRIEZA SAN I CANT KEEP UP WITH HIM

He is turning UI (Ultimo Intelligente)

He's turning UJ (Ultimo Jobber)

When will Super threads get moved to Sup Forums?

post only characters relevant to the situation, buu is not in the ToP, lets have fun with the 5 jobbers from u7.

EL JOKER LOCO

Super threads are protected Sup Forums heritage.

"Daddy, can you tell me how you defeated Jiren and win the Tournament of Power?"

Do you not understand how lighting works?

Dyspo is a cute! A CUTE!

Keru.

>red + yellow = orange
>SSGSS = blue

how did he know?

D-Dyspo-sama..didn't see you there

Autism.

It's just an aesthetic decison, a little copypaste; Toriyama said he made the hair blue to express how “by overcoming a certain limit he has become both strong and tranquil, able to keep the composure in a fight”.

why is she so perfect

Incomplete UI Vegeta this arc. Complete UI next arc.

When is ep 122 out?

I want to lick her soft belly.

Hair changes color since it minimizes drawing for Toriyama

Shit taste faggot

I bet Bra has a daddy complex.

Rude.

next week, unfortunately

Cute

Only good nu-saiyan

best girl reporting in

Reminder U6fags have only seen 4 anime and have no experience with superior waifus even in their own show like #18.

Such uncultured swine you are.

Post your absolute favourite/most beautiful picture of Caulifla, my cauli/bros/!
I'll start

Nice headcanon, retard.

Megumin is fucking shit. Lalatina, Aqua and Wiz are better. Even Yunyun is better.

I fucking hate Goku

Not funny. You took it way too far.

OHHH YOU HATE GOKU HUH? WELL TOO BAD THIS IS THE GOKU SHOW YOU FUCKFACE. THE SHOW ISNT KISSING GOKUS ASS BECAUSE ITS HIS SHOW. JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE HIM DOESNT MEAN NOBODY ELSE DOES. REMEMBER THAT ITS HIS SHOW AND IT MAKES SENSE FOR HIM TO WIN AND GET THE POWERUPS SO SHUT UP YOU IDIOT AND THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH HIS VOICE ACTING FOR THE JAPANESE AT ALL I ACTUALLY LIKE THE SOUNDS HE MAKES IN COMBAT AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE

People hate the mustache and first hairstyle but Vegeta GT clothes were GOD Tier! why the hell he's still wearing Frieza's army armor? please don't tell me those are saiyans armors because that doesn't makes sense.

>tfw they were afraid to even slightly change the outfits so after RoF they went back to the usual crap

>dad is a saiyan prince
>mom has a 9000 iq
>grandma never ages
>grandpa owned a planet

how can someone be so perfect

how can someone be so per

>battle power of a fucking farmer with a shotgun

>half saiyan
>weak

They had history with each other. He knew about her cockiness, possibly even fought before.

El Guason

But that's Vegeta Inteligente Calvo

Was this Vegeta MLC(Midlife Crisis)?

>Gohan is a crucial member of U7
>Gohan is the key to victory
>he's getting a new form
Jobhan is going to be the reason of 17 elimination and then he's getting defeated without achieving, simply beautiful

where is freeza's home planet

why is there nobody there strong enough to fight in the tournament over tien roshi or krillin

Did Mrs Brief injected herself with Saiyan DNA or something? She's looks the same as always

>mfw Goten and Bra could breed a full blooded saiyan since 1/2+1/2=1

This cheeky girl killed all of Frieza's race. It was explained in an OVA

Frieza's family are a mutant breed in their species, not every member in the species is strong as them

and then she got eliminated and erased in the ToP

Nope. That was Kefla that was eliminated, not Caulifla. If they weren't forced to fuse due to bad writing, Caulifla would still be in the ring as we speak and this was confirmed by that Japanese guy on twitter

Cuckhanspic IQ level everyone.

Based Caulifla. She’s never lost a fight.

What?

Undefeated.

you're right Kekfla got eliminated Caulifla is the one that got erased
see here:

I want to rewatch Z. Is the Dragon Box still the best way to do so?

She’s so perfect!

stop spamming this shit

Can u guys stop spamming Caulifla?

Shes just a boring fanservice character

Threadly reminder that everyone in U7 remaining in the ToP has jobbed at least once, and you're all retards for promoting one character as a Chad over another

>tfw to intelligent to achieve UI

he thinks too much, thus can't NOT think

>Caulifla’s mere existance triggers neckbeard brony faggots into making 10 minute rant videos
Based

I want to see Goten fuck Bra too but that's not how that works.

He blew it up

>caulifags invade when threads are dead
a fitting job for those that got erased

but cuckhan has been the least chad of the remaining 5

>mfw Cabba and Bra could produce a 150% blooded Saiyan because 1/2 + 1 = 1.5

how can a nonexistent person trigger someone?

I'm so fucking scared that Vegeta won't get UI. Yeah they have hinted on a seperate UI form based on attack, but that doesn't mean he will get it.
They have time and again sucked Goku's dick that I would not be surprised if he masters UI long before Vegeta can even use it.

exactly the opposite

based Chadhan

Was there no episode this week?

Mystic Soyhan is pretty hopeless. Maybe he'd be useful if he had a pouch full of Soysu beans.

>gets saved by Frieza
>gets saved by frieza again
>gets saved by piccolo
>chokes when has an opportunity to beat an opponent stronger than SSB

An excellent effort user.

based Chadhan!

>mfw Caulifags are from Australia

Uhm... the child of a 1/2 saiyan and an human should be 1/4 saiyan, then the child of two 1/2 saiyans sould be half saiyan too (2/4), right? sorry but I hate maths and with your logic they could breed a full human too.

Help where do I find a non dead revival of F torrent? all the ones i found are dead except for one that has fucking russian subtitles