ITT: Tropes reversed that would make a great anime

ITT: Tropes reversed that would make a great anime

>MC is a powerful hero in a fantasy setting.
>Gets run over by a horse and carriage.
>Transported to the normal world and get office salary job

And then what? becomes a generic SoL?at least that's better than a generic isekai

Hataraku 2.0?

The Devil Is A Part Timer?

Devil is a part timer?

Yes, but good.

So Cowtits is the love interest and Luci has more screentime?

That didn't need an isekai either, we already have a story about a hero being out of a job and having to go to retail.

A girl meets a boy

Literally Miss Kobayashi

>the cake wins
If only

>Tropes

I hate this word and everything associated with it

i miss that show

Sounds interesting, but sorry, Nippon isn't into original fun ideas.

It literally already exists though.

Gwenpoole, but manga/anime.

Which anime?

Isn't Gwenpoole drawn by an eleven?

Gurihiru

It's already been stated: Hataraku Maou-sama! (The Devil Is A Part Timer)

The show was decent, but the theme could be done better.

There's also the ridiculously long-named Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita, where the MC was a hero-in-training before the demon lord he wanted to kill ends up dying so he gets a job at an electronics store. This one is worse than Hataraku.

Frankly I don't think we need more of this, or more importantly Isekai anime

Pic Related

This time, she will.

Harem anime where best girl actually wins.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

harem anime with a timeskip where the guy ends up with some completely unrelated girl who never appeared before

HIMYM

Medieval fantasy young princess gets killed in a succession crisis and gets transported to nipland into the body of a 30 year old salaryman.

>villain gets redeemed
>but this "redeemption" doesn't make him good, instead, he becomes a morally grey or less evil villain.

that actually sounds kinda cool

Japan isn't ready for such a monumental thing.

the mother wasn't completely unrelated.
and robin still ended up winning in the end.

>ITT: Tropes reversed that would make a great anime
It's a harem full of tsundere's who keep abusing the love interest for comedic effect. Except it's a reverse harem where all the tsundere's are male.

Kyoanus shows have no story or non one dimensional characters.

Pretty sure I've seen plenty of those.

A girl with falls in love with the boy she is supposed to protect

Rem in Re:Zero

A meta-SoL where all the characters are playing tv stars and unable to decipher what's real and fake.

reminds me of 4-cut hero, except that the MC didn't get isekai'd (rather, he didn't get any reward and without the final boss, there's no means of income for him) and he didn't get an office job (he did try, though).

>"Sorry girls, I'm gay though."

Isn't that already a manga?

Normal guy falls in love with a wonderful girl after lots of melodrama and hardship, and has a kid with her, but HE'S the one who dies from KeyAIDS.

That's not what redemption means.

>what is literally every shoujo

Aside from character development, I didn't know how to call that.

mahou shounen

Neither is the west.

Reverse Harem, but written as a regular harem

>MC is a beta otaku JK
>has a cute otouto who wants to fuck her
>has timid male childhood friend that wants to fuck her
>has a stuttering tsundere male class rep that wants to fuck her
>has high class oji-sama classmate who wants to fuck her
>has genki reverse trap that wants to fuck her
>she is clueless about all these guys who want to fuck her. Keeps complaining about tfw no bf
>has female comedy relief friend that always tries to hit on guys and gets violently rejected
>at least one scene where mc walks on one of the boys undressing and he yells at her the regular KYAA HENTAI

Alternatively, a regular harem written as a shoujo reverse harem, with all the cool female senpais kabedon'ing the male MC while roses explode everywhere.

Fuck off Sup Forums.

That said, I need more hotblooded little girls. Imagine G Gundam or Gaio Gai Gar but with lolis.

>Harem anime where the MC is gay
>In the start of the series he already has 10 girls who want to suck his dick
>MC decides to get rid of those annoying bitches
>Finds a boyfriend for each of them one-by-one
>During the dating process we get to know all girls personality, so they aren't just cardboard cut out no personalities with a good character design/big tits for weebs and otakus to fap on their body pillows
>At almost the end of the series and 11th girl appears
>MC tries to get him a boyfriend
>Last girl reveals she is a he
>Gay MC lives his whole life with his trap
what the fuck did I just write down?

Is it fanart ?

It's more shonen than harem, but Ushio to Tora does this. The girl who wins is the childhood friend and a tomboy, by the way.

>powerful
>killed by a horse
math doesn't check out

Not that this is a trope, but I'd totally watch a show about a badly animated CG background character who goes about his life. MCs would be having shounen fights or whatever and he'd have to walk by knowing he'll forever be a beta CGfag

Aside from MC being gay, I really like this one.

Minus the carriage that's basically the B plot of The Devil Is a Part-Timer.

>what the fuck did I just write down?

the AOTY.

Devil is a parttimer-esque?

It's a special fantasy horse.
Maybe even a unicorn.

>what the fuck did I just write down?
Your previous tumblr blog

A harem but it's the girls who constantly walk in on the MC changing and get constantly embarassed and apologize

It already exists tho and no one cares about it

>A blonde twintails that is not a tsundere but a straightforward romantic moe girl
That would be nice.

>MC is much stronger than the anti-hero / antagonist
>Gets defeated by them due to underestimating them
>We finally get to see the bad guy bring forth the antithesis / change the hero tried to prevent
Would be interesting if nothing else

> Group of teenagers sent to a fantasy world.
> One boy is always bullied by the others.
> It turns out that he's actually a prick, and kind of deserves it.
> Childhood friend chews him out.
> Real protagonist is the Chad of the group.

Fairy Tale of all things actually explored this kind of, in an alternate dimension arc.

>A Fate that doesn't suck

Would be neat to have a full story written about it, some animes had antagonists that were more popular than the carbon copy protagonist whose only motive was "because bad guys are bad!", and some antagonists are flat out more likeable characters despite their arrogant attitude (Record of Lodoss war the guy with long black hair)

>Asako
>best girl

A harem but instead of horny girls coming on to an oblivious male MC, it's a horny girl MC coming on to oblivious males.

What was that movie with Jim Carrey?

> The slutty girl in the harem starts making a move on the MC.
> They fuck and become a couple.
> Story continues from there with all the relationships derailed.

Read more Shoujo, fag.

I never understood the hate for “because bad guys are bad” reasoning. I would prefer an antagonist/villain be a bad guy simply because he is evil. Not any twisted sense of justice, no childhood trauma, no revenge.

Truman Show. But it wouldn't really be about people watching them and them eventually discovering the truth and escaping. It'd be about their lives blurring together and how each of them deal with it or don't. And you'd wonder the whole time if it's tho show, them just being mentally ill, a long joke with a payoff, a nightmare they'd eventually wake up from or anything else.

Because "bad for bads sake" often amounts to the antag being a shitty, 1 dimensional character. And on the flip-side stories who try to remedy it often fall for the boring tropes like revenge, or justice or mentally ill from trauma that the whole plot is based around.

Name one shoujo with a horny girl retard.
>Read more Shoujo
No

The antagonist is supposed to be a character that makes sense, we are supposed to go "well that explains why he hates X faction or X character" "now i understand why he would be so adamant about making a change because his *insert minor character that was mentioned* died due to the old rules"
Evil for the sake of evil works if they are not human and have some unnatural urge to reap and subjugate others (demons, vampires etc), but if your antag is human he needs motivations and drives, what makes him seek that ultimate goal
My favorite motivation is fallen paladin type of thing where the antagonist himself used to be a "good guy" but realized how fucked up the good guys actually are and switched sides to bring forth the change for better (vision of escaflowne kind of did this with the prot-kuns aniki wanting to save the dragons that actually were gentleish but were hunted by "good guys" because tradition etc

>Oh my goddess
>Love hina
>Ranma 1/2
Those two came to mind from the top of my head

>humans are the only species that demand logic and reasoning
stop

>humans are the only species that it's unacceptable to not give them motives
There you go, i fixed it for you, point being you can get away with giving Demons or Vampires for example reason like "they see other species as inferior and treat them like cattle" as motive
Doesn't really work with humans unless the bad guy is human and good guys aren't

How about a peasant that gets isekaid and becomes the next Hitler/Stalin/Mao etc?

>Doesn't really work with humans
Are you fucking serious?

>Nice guy protagonist was actually evil all along.

I love it but its so rare.

Vegeta?

>"Humans are inferior race!"
>*Completely ignores the fact he is also human*
And don't even try to lump it with "humanity is rotten to the core, therefore i must destroy them!"

>Frozen

Caster and caster’s master from Fate/Zero were a pretty good example of evil for evil’s sake, imo

Actually it was pretty clear they were both crazy, crazy is a motive as well
>Berserker who lost themselves in their rage
>Cursed sword turning them insane
>flat out born that way

I guess we can just ignore the copious amount of stories detailing humans being cruel to inferior species because they can. Or humans doing shit to eachother because group X is inferior to Y in Person Z's mind.

And I guess we're also going to ignore the giant logic gaps of:
>some men just want to watch the world burn
not being a saying for a reason.
>the natural sadistic tendencies all humans have
boiling demons and vampires down to only being like orks.

And I bet you're also one of the people who bitch about stale anime,fantasy and sci-fi.

Watashi ni XX Shinasai

No, it's canon.

>some men just want to watch the world burn
Works if chained to insanity or other supporting motive
>Joker

>the natural sadistic tendencies all humans have
It works but makes for a poor / uninteresting antagonist

I don't know if you're misinterpreting me on purpose or what but i listed demons and vampires as examples of where the "fuck every other species for being inferior" would work as motive and is used as motive often

How’s crazy different from evil for evil’s sake? Just wondering. I may have a misunderstanding

Literally hataraku no maou

never forget about what that BITCH did to Dullahan

I think there was a Tenchi movie with this premise.

Or just Yuushibu

Insanity
>"I am the tenth reincarnation of god of destruction, i must purge humanity of their curse of flesh and relase their souls into the life stream!"
Evil for evil's sake
>"I don't like/care for other humans, i am too edgy for empathy, now die"