Houseki no Kuni

Post your favorite joke fanart. I need more in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66514114
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Orijinal

>Mr. Book Chairperson
I know this is just a bad translation but I love this.

Please correct that sentence.
Translation is the limit.

It might be more like
>Library Chairman

Choose your gf wisely.

Library Chairman is a big job if it is an image of a Japanese.
The book chairperson is really small work.
It is the chairman of the school library.
This line says a small job title to a large extent.
It is ironic of the Japanese style.

So what's your first language

I am japanese.
I want to translate it to some extent understood to you.
Does Google translation become so strange?

Yep. Google translate is pretty bad. Maybe you should get a native English speaker to check your translations for you.

alex-chan plznthx

Book chairperson just sounds awkward in English. Maybe "Ms. In-Charge-of-Books" would work in a joking / sarcastic way?

Definitely not library chairperson since the Japanese only says books not library.

It is pretty strange but if you post them here we can edit for you.

Bookkeeper?

I can't. I want to befriend them all.

I love Houseki no Shitpost

Bookkeeper is a specific profession so it won't work here. "Library assistant" is probably the best translation if you can fit it into the text bubble.

How many threads do you lads have up?

LaPhos always reminded me of those weird french fashion models, she does look pretty flawless though.

I think there's this and another one around

>left to right order

The ones that aren't obvious baits.

How the fuck does Lustrous hair work? Wouldn't it just be hard crystal like the rest of their bodies? How is that shit so wavy and cute? I wondered why they didn't have some form of paint or dye to change hair colors but that would kind of be bad for recognition since there's so many of them.

Just like their bodies and indeed their entire existence it Just Works™

What do I do lads, I think I'm addicted to this masterpiece of a series. I've re watched the anime, reread the story again, and began theorizing and downloading fan illustrations galore. The next chapter can't come soon enough.

Buddhism.

You ride it out.

The brain in me says that not everything is romantic subtext, but the shipper in me says that when Bort was advising Zircon not to worry all the time about her waifu, she was thinking about Dia.
send help

Dispel your worldly desires and achieve nirvana.

>Cringeworn
>Chaingun
>Cherrytorn
>Chinatown
Fucking kek

OK. Thank you everyone.
I will study.

Bortz is pretty technical like that, basically one of the points of her character. Her being strict and always lecturing people on how to fight is like her way of trying to teach them how to protect themselves and essentially looking out for them. Her and Dia do have a back and forth thing going on though, but Dia said fuck it and came to the moon so..

I want to believe that Bort was once sensitive little chocolate bar and nearly lost his shit because Dia almost got mooned so that's why he's decided to get gud and logically detached.

>Lapis and Ghost somehow created a dark gem
For one how does that happen and two, how did Lapis impregnate Ghost? There's probably a scientific explanation for this but who knows.

What was his name again?

We still love you though, thank you for trying to translate for us.

t. robot

Canegum

PTSD Phos saw through her facade when they teamed up for a short while, the minute she started giving her advice, Phos was like "you've been thinking a lot about me huh?" Exposed.

Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it.

Ok

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Eternal Suffering Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Stop Existing Like Nigga Obtain Enlightenment Haha.

Antarc

I feel like we'll get deeper into Bortz past and character in general whenever she meets Yellow or Dia again after the moon expedition shit. Something probably triggered her to be battle hungry and stern, like maybe losing so many diamonds and seeing Yellow fall into depression. Could explain why she's so protective of Dia.

This has no right to be this cute.

This is the Azott sword.

They did a great job with the CGI to be honest, on another note I feel bad for sensei, I really hope he doesn't break.

such a nerd (nerd)

This is a diamond coated frying pan.

Carlos

Why is Paprika the only gem who remotely feels male besides Craig & Antarc

Post lewd Diamonds for research purposes

Eh, one of the things I like about HNK is that its soldier characters are sympathetic, that they don't have massive melodramatic guilt complexes over protecting their own lives.
Remember that Phos wanted to be a warrior (or at least contribute somehow) before all her issues started. I feel that wasn't motivated by fear, just 'this is what everyone does, this is how most gems get respect'. The fact that gems are always in danger isn't really new or shocking enough to change their lives.
Though it's likely that gems took the war less seriously before Bort was around to be the resident killjoy.

Ok

I would like to see a summer clothe,

Why don't they just wrap mercury girl up in plastic wrap or something

> 66514114_p0_master_scholar1200.jpg

if every partner you've ever had was a tsundere, you'd be good at cutting through their bullshit too.
Although Phos still hasn't levelled up enough to take on Shinsha.

HELIO

too soon, they didn't deserve to go out like that

>master1200

Dia ok

Did Zircon's VA ever voice a trap? If not, she should.

I, for one, think nu-Morga is very cute.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66514114

how am I going to post THIS on Sup Forums?

80s

Just remove it from the filename they'll never know haha

>houseki would be full of macross_knifefight.webm
No, thanks.

Damn I'm glad this has a big enough western fanbase for this to be possible

Phos trying to end the unnecessary war isn't the same as him trying to make the gems immortal (and therefore unhappy/unnatural like the Lunarians). Antarc didn't die because he wanted to or his life was naturally over, he still wanted to live and took plenty of enjoyment in doing so.

Bort should have stuck making chuuni diaries of breeding jellyfish

I want to bully Bort with extra love and be hard enough to get away with it unscathed.

>Bort became Rambo when one of his jellyfish died
You know it's true.

t. Dia

Ghost only loves Lapis, stop spreading lies

this show is making me gemsexual

When two gems love each other very much, Sensei gifts them with a baby gem.

FINE HERE

they are literally the same size you autist

Steal Rutile's man and she'll steal yours. Sasuga mad doctor.

My edgy wife the cutest.

Correct taste