Oh no he is a boy and is aroused by big breasts

oh no he is a boy and is aroused by big breasts...
what a deviant?
fuck you japan

What a bitter way to interpret a simple romcom moment.

it was stupid, not simple

It’s more like it’s improper due to their relationship, but she is personally embarrassed because she is unfamiliar with another persons sexual attention and unfamiliar with her own sexual needs

It’s really not hard
I knew you guys were Sup Forumsutists, but it’s not funny anymore

/lit/bros, do we really have to wait for another 20 chapters to get our solo /lit/ chapter again?

I don't understand how cup sizes work at all

You measure the rib cage under the breasts. You measure the entire chest including the breast. The difference is the cup size.

>I guess in the end, we really can't study.

my measuring tape doesn't have letters pls help.

Keep in mind American, European, and Japanese cup sizes are different.

So it is how far the breast sticks out?

Yes. It is the difference between how big you chest would measure if you were flat chest. And how big you measure if you take into account breast size. The difference is what you use to determine breast size. If the size has a number them a cup size, the number is the bust size (or the size of the chest not including the boob).

how many inches larger is the diameter around the chest vs the ribcage. so depending on band size, even if they have the same letter some cups can be different size to others.

>American, European, and Japanese cup sizes are different

This whole manga is stupid, that's the point of romcoms.

Yes.

US: D, DD, DDD
UK: D, DD, E
EU: D, E, F
Again burgers introducing retardedness into their measuring systems.

I can't decided whether they're scared of girls of girls bigger than D, or they just love Ds so much.

>bad translation
>blame the original work
these are the same people who believe everything in the newspaper and fall for spam mails

i'm happy I'm a guy, brests are confusing.

it's why they say most girls wear usually wear the wrong bra size, between having to figure out the band size, cup size, and dealing with the different systems they probably just grab something that looks about right and hope for the best.

why dont they just get measured by a clerk or something

I volunteer!

It's not that hard. It's peoples fault for not mentioning band size in addition to cup size.

Maybe we should refer to cup volume in ml?

and how would a girl measure how many ml her boobs have?

Are you stupid? By syringe, of course.

Grossman-Roudner measuring discs? The same way they calculate the necessary size of implants to reach desired volume.

>inches

ass is what matters anyway

D is shaped like a boob, duh

You know, every type of woman buys bra. Grandmas, fatsos, unlucky girls with DDs that sag to their navel, uggos, niggers

Here in Italy most people, even women, only know about onew size, which we call "frist", "second" and so on. Many women who only bought bras at the supermarket don't evne have an idea they can get both their band and cup measured for a better fit. For reference, a "fourth" is something around a 36D.

You gotta remember that she's an autist who has no idea how romance works, that and MC is only interested in making sure that they all pass their exams so he can get into his HS of choice.

Unless you can stomach having to measure the breasts of the ugliest person you know, don't do it.

Seriously, catching sight of an uggo's tits is almost enough to turn you off woman for the rest of your life.

Yes. Now there's another new girl to help divert chapters from the existing girls as well.

>bras actually lead to sagging
So badly fitting bras might actually not lead to as much sag.

Bras reduce sagging by preventing the boobs from flopping around all over the place. Have you seen those african tribeswomen? Their boobs hang down to their tits but are completely flat.
Of course, bras might reduce the amount of muscle development in the back that could help with boobs remaining upright too. I suppose it's give and take.

Honestly, you can perform basic muscle training to strengthen the muscles in your chest and back.
t. fat guy who started lifting

Why does Moeyuki keep getting bullied?

Because he's a MC with pure intentions in a group where practically everyone is attracted to his purity.

What do you think the odds are he'll have a chapter where he has to wear a meido for some contrived reason?

ECCHI! HENTAI!

she doesn't seem that bothered

Has your breast shape improved?

Too much autism to notice anything

A bit, when you work out your chest muscles, it gives you more lift, which prevents them from sagging while also helping to burn fat that gathers around those areas of the body.

I want this girl.

Every store has a tub of water that women dump their boobs in and measure the level difference.

>Twintail tsundere

would it be viable for someone to just drag Ritsu home and fuck her,because she wouldn't know how to react?

Ritsu is too strong for that, user.

I bet I could beat her up as long as she doesn't bring any of her friends.

my man

:DDDDD

seems messier and more complicated than just having a measuring tape