Just finished the last episode of LotGH

Just finished the last episode of LotGH.
Never have I been so bummed about a series being over. I think it’s because I honestly have doubts about ever finding a series as well written and enthralling again.
I got attached to so many characters too.
I really loved this series. Just wanted to share that and ask what to even do after finishing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/_39n3USo-eNtBFXWuue9WQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch Texhnolyze

have you watched logh gaiden yet?

LoGH is great but it sounds like you haven’t watched much anime.

I don’t really know how to guess how many I’ve seen. I’m 30 and have been watching anime since about 3rd grade.
I haven’t seen the Gaidens though. I’ve heard the only good one was the Yang episode. Any truth to that?

The only good one is the Rosen Ritter Gaiden, because it tells the story from both sides (just like the main series). The rest of the stories are all one-sided and kind of boring.

>Just wanted to share that and ask what to even do after finishing it
Be grumpy about the remake with the rest of us. Four more months before the wild ride start

I feel you, OP. Finished it about month ago and still can't get over it.

watch parasyte, Ashita no joe or read vinland saga

the reinhard and kircheis ones do a pretty good job fleshing out their relationship, which was a little lacking in the main ova.

>well written
lol

Care to maybe elucidate?

user just thinks that bashing something generally well-regarded makes him look intelligent even if he offers not even the vaguest support for his claims.

no pls.

Texhnolyze sucks I tried watched 17 episodes and just kept telling myself it would get better but never did

Ruined!

I LOOOOK ABOVE THE STARS ARE BRIGHT

Most of the show is like that, and just happens to alternate every episode or so.

I’m kind of worried about the new LOGH series in the works.

Happy New Year, fellow logh fags

>my edits aren't funny so I'll steal the one idea that is

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/_39n3USo-eNtBFXWuue9WQ/

jokes on you i made that edit and reposted it

Oh I bet you have the PSD too