Is it weird to watch the same show over and over? I've watched Konosuba probably 30 times

Is it weird to watch the same show over and over? I've watched Konosuba probably 30 times.

What empty void in your life are you trying to fill by repeat watching this?

read the LNs

Just read the light novels if you liked it so much

It's only weird if you're not watching it with other people who haven't sen it on rabbit or something.
There's shows just ending and shows just starting.
Move the fuck on and pick up new shows.

>Is it weird to watch the same show over and over?
No it's not.
I also have some shows I watch at least 3 times a year or so.
Today I'll rewatch Carnival Phantasm because I couldn't get around to it this year.

I love Konosuba but I only watched it once and thats it. I just have no desire to re-watch as it’s basically some grandiose tale and my autism makes it so I have to watch it all at once

What I literally have playing on my TV 24/7 is Yuru Yuri. I have rewatched that fucking show I don’t know how many times now.
All because of scenes like pic related

I've watched it 3 times, probably my fave anime

It is a sign of autism, which means there is nothing wrong with it.

It's weird watching Konosuba probably 30 times because Konosuba is garbage

It's great to have something you can keep coming back to and enjoy

I don't have cable so I'll re-watch series I've seen, especially if I really liked it and it never got an S2. I actually just finished a re-watch of Servant X Service

Funny how last 3 ln were garbage romance filler

Aqua-sama is perfection.

A few times, no; but that often, yes.

Yea, that sounds pretty ridiculous. Watching anything twice when you already know every detail is a pointless endevour.

It's a very autistic thing to do, but at least you're at home here.

I'd argue 17 is excessive. I've rewatched a few shows 2 or 3 times, but konosuba is relatively new so how long do you wait between rewatches? It must get boring.

Watch Osomatsu-san.

I have no idea why I said 17.

konosuba is a reddit-tier anime but I enjoyed it a bit

I watched Rebellion at least 10 times.

I am rewatching several shows throughout the year like GJ-bu, D-Frag and Barakamon but rewatching the same show over and over seems really crazy.
Like, give it time to get digested until you can stomach it. You will lose your appreciation of it soon.

it's normal if the show is a masterpiece but rewatching a decent show like konosuba more than 30 times makes you abnormal

konosuba is pretty fun, I rewatch sols and comedies more than I rewatch shows with complicated long stories

>konosuba is pretty fun
i agree but it's not super funny , i also rewatch comedy shows like nichibros and gintama every now and then because they're super funny shows that deserve a rewatch

I dont most of the time rewatch series, unless its been many years since last time and i suddenly feel like.
But this time, I just watched Shirobako for the second time this year couple of days ago, in two sittings.
I need more of this PA Works crack and slice of life in this kind of setting.

So yeah, nothing wrong with rewatching stuff if its something you liked, but it will start to feel stale after a while, and its off from your time of finding something as good or even better to watch.

well you know, opinions, I think gintama is dogshit

KO

NO

SU

watch more than 100 episodes

BAKA!

watching more anime won't make it any less shit though

30 times?
you must be at the point where you can just close your eyes and watch the whole series scene for scene

Bakas are the best.

No one can eat 30 eggs. Bait.

I've watched Hyouka about 30 times.

Not really weird, but unless you have some issues with your memory or other brain-related condition it'd have to be in top ten best anime of all time.

Who'd want to suffer through 100 episodes to get to the better ones? I already had a problem trying to finish Monster.