Naruto

Admit it this show was very enjoyable to watch user. The only reason you're hating on is because you can't think for yourself, prove me wrong?

I hated this shit way before I knew what Sup Forums was

have you ever given it a legitimate shot or..?

fabricated and homosexual

Filler

I enjoyed it at the start. There's no way to argue that it didn't turn to shit after the timeskip however. Kishi just got way too obsessed with the Uchiha and their dumb eye powers. Naruto as a character basically lost all his agency because he spent the entire second half of the story chasing after Sasuke for no good reason

It was very average show. Some parts were good, some parts were shitty. The main source of hate was the retarded newfags attracted by Naruto, that were as cancerous as DBSfaggots now.

Indeed, I enjoyed the shit out of this show back when I was 14. The soundtrack is God tier, there is enough variety in characters for everyone to have their favorite. All the major fights are amazing. Fillers can be easily skipped if you are not a brainlet who keeps ploughing through them. It's on the shitty drama side when it comes to the actual character writing, but it worked for me before it got boring/annoying.

>fillers can be easily skipped if you are not a brainlet who keeps ploughing through them
or you can just read the manga

only part 1 was somewhat enjoyable. The Main characters were still trash though.

After timeskip, it turned to shit along with it's potential for a good story and verse.

Naruto deserves the hate it gets and more.

>Kakashi became the hokage after Tsunade even though Tsunade didn't even last 2 years in canon with her position, even though Naruto was already stronger than Kakashi by that point in time

Care to explain this?

Tsunade was getting too old Naruto was too inexperienced simple as that. Kakashi had the skill and experience to fill that position

Naruto is one of the worst protagonists in anime because he's such a fucking retard. The creators know this too because there is an entire scene in the beginning when he returns and Sakura gets the impression that he's actually matured emotionally and mentally as much as physically and she's blushing.

And then he pulls out sexy jutsu and he screams loudly and punches him. Literally the best moment to drop the show

Man, you guys actually talk about this show? Is this how the rest of Sup Forums is?

it was ok until Kishimoto started jerking off about MUH UCHIHA

I still watch it, filler included. Then again most of the gay undertones and fanservice is lacking in boruto compared to Naruto Hurricane Chronicles and the original. I just like Bleach more

narutards need to be shot

>muh talk no jutsu
Dropped that shit after Pein became a good guy and used his dragon balls to get everybody back to life. What a waste of time that was.
Years later picked it up back again to realize what came after that was the legit good part of shippuden, that was a good ride.

I thought it was enjoyable before Shippuden, but not great. The guy is not a good writer and the story focused on the less interesting things of the ninja world. If it had stuck to Team 7 making little trips from village to village and having nice arcs like that it would've been better.

It was just a joke user calm down. He wouldn't act like that now that he's an adult and the Hokage. It made him seem pretty human desu because there are guys in their teens out there who are somewhat obsessed with women but ofc, Naruto is a closet pervert, so his case is different.

Naruto was the anime that got me back into anime. I like Ranma, Inuyasha and Robotech but Naruto has a special place for me. Fuxk the haters.

I enjoyed the manga throughly up until volume 40 or so. I'm not really ashamed to admit this either

I hate Naruto and Sasuke specifically, pretty much all the shonen stereotypes I dislike the most rolled up into those two characters, they drag the rest of the cast down with them too. I actually think that the series is enjoyable enough whenever both of them aren't around/relevant.

I still love pre timeskip Naruto. But Shippuden became a mess after the Pain arc.

I only watched this trash because of Tayuya doujins. Not worth it. It's alright, but not amazingly good. Naruto and Sasuke drag the series down. Rabid fans like OP drag it down even more.