Daishinkan

Realistically, is there anyone who can stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

animeranking.net/stat.php?id=34
youtu.be/HMSudQZ8Fk8
youtu.be/V2-hZgTvYfc
youtu.be/1OBsBPoOoLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Considering Goku is still less than 10% of the power of Whis, no.

Vegeta rouge could probably do it

Midori-Vegeta could probably do it

Where is the new episode you muppets?

Whis-Blanco will do it.

Zeno of course.

This is such a weird ranking, paragus made it into the top 10, also goku got overshadowed by vegeta and bardock
animeranking.net/stat.php?id=34

1- Bardock
2- Vegeta
3- Broly
4- Goku
5- 152
6- Jobhan.

sent a pm with a link

Fuck, where's new ep?

I PM'd it to you.

same faggot from mexico

Whis said he was Top 4. Zeno guards should be stronger than he

I'm Australian you retarded burger shitter.

Fuck off generalfag

kys, you inbred criminal scum

Hermano will

>He actually used paint to prove nothing

>paint
Retard.

Best boy of course.

Is this candy some kind of power-up? Does EGP put up with zeno's autism and babysits him because zeno can produce this kind of candy and EGP plans to get rid of him once he's strong enough?

Paragus and Broly are basically meme characters
youtu.be/HMSudQZ8Fk8
youtu.be/V2-hZgTvYfc
youtu.be/1OBsBPoOoLs

>He's so assblasted he samefagged

>he doesn't know

El Grande padre est el fin
*Gohan Blanco

adios mi amigo Goku sempre te recordare

It levels you up dumbass have you never played Pokemon?

Could SSGSS KK10 Goku defeat Madara?

Yamcha could kill everyone in Naruto on his own

Wich madara are we talking about?

Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

Is this the general

No, it's a thread to discuss whether there is a character in DBS who could stop The Great Priest.

SS4 Bardock

Be serious. His only attack besides Kamehameha is the fucking Spirit Ball

A regular energy blast spam would wipe out an entire army of ninja homos

>pimphan

I can dig it

Fuck off retard. Go to /vg/ if you want a general.

Excuse me uch*ha but did you just forget the WOLF FANG FIST

El Hermano

Was yamcha a furry?

On all levels except physical, he was a wolf.

Did he make Puar turn into a wolf so he could fuck him while howling at the moon?

My sources say maybe.

Zeno.

Characterfags need to be lined up and shot.

Frieza after 1 week of training.

Cooler >>> Frieza

A Jiren, Goku, Freeza, Vegeta, Kale, and Caulfia made using Super Portara earrings (No fusion time limit) that you wish up using the super dragon balls.

>they brought back frieza instead of cooler.

Is cooler canon?

Sort of

I thought we where talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Noble Phantasm Gate of Babylon, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the ZA WARUDO stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, player of Secret Paladin, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken after 100 push-ups, situps & squats every day with no air conditioning combined with the power of elder sailor scout galactus god super saiyan 1 million while in SUPER avatar state using the one for all Sarani mukoe PRUSU URTRA