...Men..are truly pigs

...Men..are truly pigs...
There is no fucking way he passed this perfect qt. FROM THE START she was the best.
Of course all the girls in this manga are 10/10 but she was the perfect one for HIM.
I wanted that happy ending, after all the suffering we deserved it.

She was too good for him, and sure enough he ruined her.

>Chiyofags still butthurt

I'm not even a Shipfag
She didn't deserve to be heartbroken and become a man hating lesbian

She'd have to be sick in the head to accept him after he peed on her while wearing the panties of another girl. Kiyoshi was in the end a self serving entitled faggot, and no amount of hijinks can change that.

Yes she had to see the truth.
/u/ is love.

in the end Hana truly is the ultimate semen demon

isn't he only 14 or something ? The hormonal peak, I would be in love with the two girls
It really made me remember all those failed opportunity because I was just a clueless kid

>this ending was just a troll and he actually wasn’t wearing her panties
How would Sup Forums react?

Shut up nerd. accept it already just like Kiyoshi

we'll find out in 4 months i guess

Hear hear.
What Mari has is an affliction. Chiyo shouldn't have to end up as a misandrist.

There’s butthurt Hanafags who actually believe Chiyo deserved what she got for “being selfish and expecting too much from Kiyoshi”

sadly the ending was trash

Please tell me that ending was a fucking joke. This is worse than the Bleach ending.

>namefagging
But yes, even the writer realizes it. Hopefully the epilogue will be more satisfying.

Agreed but fuckoff tripfag.

No, no, that’s a namefag. Tripfags are a different breed of cancer.

Maybe it’s just me being hopeful for a more satisfying ending to such a great manga, but I felt that the notes at the end of the chapter implied that the actual ending would be different and “improved”

>there are fags who are still surprised prison school got the ending it did
It was a prison school like ending. Why would you expect any different? Have you actually been reading this manga?

>ending with more untied loose ends than Bleach itself
Sasuga.

I see this meme being pushed without any thought behind it “lol classic Prison School lmao”. Every arc, no matter how bizzare, always ended on a positive note. This ending is just bait to sell the manga volumes.

can someone give me a summary?

>Every arc, no matter how bizzare, always ended on a positive note
Therefore this ending. This is prison school.

>Therefore this ending.
Is this another “muh subversion” meme? I just explained why “this is Prison School” is a shit argument

In the previous arc, Kiyoshi and Hana swapped underwear. Later on, Kiyoshi is about to confess to Chiyo and ask her out while having a full bladder, but Hana explains all of the dirty things her and Kiyoshi did and shows her that she’s wearing Kiyoshi’s underwear. Kiyoshi then breaks down and explains what a pervert after she asks him if she still has Hana’s panties, to which he says yes and that he’s keeping them in his desk drawer. Then Chiyo accepts Kiyoshi’s confession and explains that she’s willing to accept his flaws because she likes him back. Hana snaps and pulls down Kiyoshi’s pants, revealing that he was actually wearing Hana’s panties the whole time. Kiyoshi then pees all over them. We don’t know exactly what he’s thinking because we’re awaiting translation, but an user says he’s accepted this fate. Fast forward an unknown amount of time, and Chiyo’s become the 21st president of the underground student council, about to go on patrol to make sure the “scum” are behaving.

>all arcs ended happily
>there for the final ending has to be happy too right?
Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. Like how it has always been in prison school.

>Like how it has always been in prison school.
Everything goes wrong throughout the arc but always ends in a satisfying way, I don’t know what you’re not getting.

Expect the unexpected user. That's what prison school is about. Once again,
>all arcs ended happily
>therefore the final ending has to be happy too right?

>Like how it has always been in prison school.
>boys in prison: boys are released
>mad wax: joe meets a girl
>USC in prison: Mari turns tables on Kate
>sports festival: draw, but technically USC won
These “everything goes wrong” and “muh expectations” memes needs to die as well. Everything goes wrong throughout each arc, but always works out for the best in the end. Prison School is about comedy, plain and simple. It’s not this grandiose subversion of manga that some make it out to be. It’s a bait ending to sell volumes, the epilogue will likely soften the blow.

If you can't see the simple fact that every arc was setting up for this ending, then I don't know what to tell you user. You're so brainwashed by hollywood happy endings, you're just trying to convince yourself that this isn't the perfect prison school ending.
Face it user. It's over. This is the ending. Accept it and move on.

>perfect prison school ending
>most character arcs unresolved
Is this your first manga?

>/u/ is love
expect that those girls arent even lesbians

How was she the perfect one for Kiyoshi? They have nothing in common.

They had enough in common to have feelings for one another and she was the only character who always supported him, so it’s not an unusual thing

>They had enough in common
What exactly?

>everything has to be resolved for an ending
Is this your first manga?

The unresolved arcs bother me, but Kiyoshi’s ending was perfect. Despite his supposed love for Chiyo he decided to wear Hana’s panties (the girl he clearly loves) to Chiyo’s birthday like the degenerate trash he is. I thought it was great, now if we get our wet t shirt contest and some sort of conclusion with Andre I’ll be happy.

As long as this series has dragged on, I still think it’d be interesting to have another (final?) arc with the boys back in prison with Chiyo as president.

>not caring if there’s resolution
It’s because of brainlets like you that shit endings keep being written

They were students who got friendly with each other despite it being against the USC, and they developed feelings for each other. It’s not a hard thing to grasp.

>Hana’s panties (the girl he clearly loves)
Kiyoshi has made it abundantly clear that Chiyo is the one he loves, what he feels for Hana is lust, just like with the other girls. Hana’s the one who likes Kiyoshi and is obsessed with him because of it. Wearing the panties because they’re comfortable, despite how retarded and disrespectful to Chiyo it is, does not mean he “loves” Hana. If anything, she’s become a nuisance to him especially in the last few chapters.

That has nothing to do with them having anything in common. A boy and a girl being friendly with each other doesn't meant they're "perfect" for each other. They, literally, have nothing in common. They are not perfect for each other.

>have to have the author resolve endings for me otherwise I can't enjoy it
>calls other anons brainlets
user, please, if anything, you're the brainlet here. Not everything requires closure.

That user never insinuated that kiyoshi loves hana though. Stop pulling arguments out your ass. His point was that kiyoshi was always a bastard.
You just oughted yourself as a shipperfag if you think his argument had anything to do with the love triangle, which makes your arguments about the ending absolutely invalid.

I don't particularly like or dislike the ending. It just feels like Shyamalan hijacked the plot out of nowhere.

That's only because you don't understand existential authenticity.

The series makes complete sense to anyone with half a brain that's read Sartre.

I never argued that they were perfect for each other, I’m not the OP. Nobody’s perfect for each other. My argument is that they related enough to one another to develop feelings for each other and that’s all that matters.

>have to have the author resolve endings for me otherwise I can't enjoy it
A good story has a good ending, it’s not a crime to want that from a manga that I enjoy

So that's where Shyamalan got his style from.

>That user never insinuated that kiyoshi loves hana though.
>literally said “Despite his supposed love for Chiyo he decided to wear Hana’s panties (the girl he clearly loves)”
You’re the only one pulling arguments out of your ass. I’m not a shipperfag, and I don’t have to be to point out that Kiyoshi loves Chiyo. She’s been his motivation for the whole manga, that’s not shipperfaggotry. Which now makes your post invalid.

Uh, no. Shamalan is a fraud. The nature of living authentically and in bad faith has been talked/written about for more than half a century.

Reread the series thinking about which characters are and aren't living authentically and why -what forces (internal, social, societal) are preventing that. How do these forces begin and how do they end? Hiramoto paints a never ending cycle of authenticity being stamped out by the unbearable nature of existing with others and reborn by the unbearable nature of living in bad faith.

>They had enough in common to have feelings for one another
no, Kiyoshi lied about all his interests to make Chiyo think they had things in common. All they had in common is Kiyoshi wanted to fuck her and she thought she believed those lies to the extent that she thought he was a good guy and was letting her hormones lead her down the path to teen pregnancy. In short, two horny teenagers; with the guy lying about everything to make the girl think he gives jack-shit about anything she finds important. Just like 50% of high school relationships.

>and she was the only character who always supported him
under false pretenses. He told her he was innocent of all the crimes laid on him. starting with the peaking. he wasn't just peaking, he took a fucking bath with her. She's just so batshit hormone blind she never realized everything he was shoveling to her was shit calculated to get into her pants.

>unironically putting the blame on the character who did nothing wrong

>Kiyoshi has made it abundantly clear that Chiyo is the one he loves
yet he wears hana's panties to the confession.

The reality is Kiyoshi wants to fuck Chiyo more then he wants to fuck Hana. That does not mean anything about who he "loves".

If you having figured it out by now, Kiyoshi is in LUST with these girls. there is nothing "pure" about any of his emotions for any of them.

>muh panties
Of course he wants to fuck Chiyo, why wouldn’t he? But he’s also emotionally attached to her in a way that he isn’t for Hana

There was a special chapter in Volume 25 that was never translated. It's a crossover with another series. I doubt anyone's gonna translate this one, so here's the raw.

Kiyoshi had enough time to appraise all the girls and he willingly chose to piss himself while wearing women panties in the end. Truly a man of culture.

And that's it.

WHAT THE FUCK
I READ IT AND I STILL DONT GET IT
Is mc fucking hana now???
Is he just alone???
Chiyos mindbroken so they're aren't together then???
I dont get it.

He’s probably alone, but we’ll see for sure in the epilogue

Last chapter was the only good one since 150 chapter ago.

Gracias

She was a normal fag in a manga about freaks and wierdos. She deserved to lose

Waiting for the epilogue
The hype for 2018 is real

She’s not the only normalfag though

What would the epilogue even be about

wet t-shirt contest.

>you couldn’t protect her smile
Just off yourself right here

>isn’t emotionally attached to Hana
>wears her panties regularly

There’s some kind of emotional attachment going on there. Kiyoshi fools himself into liking Chiyo because she’s the arguably most normal character out of all of them. But in the end he cannot release himself from his desires for Hana and they win out in the end destroying his chances with both of them as the series should end. He likes both girls for different reasons. He’s just been fooling himself about Hana because she’s even more depraved than he is.

The truth is in the panties user.

Again, wearing panties and love are not the same thing.
>Kiyoshi fools himself into liking Chiyo because she’s the arguably most normal character out of all of them.
You keep downplaying the fact that she’s always been by his side, it’s not an abnormal thing to fall for somebody who actually cares about you. He’s not particularly emotionally connected to Hana any different than any other girl, as evidenced by when he came back to life during the sports festival, it’s just that Hana happened to be the one who forced herself onto him and gave him the most experience. I guarantee he’d wear Meiko’s, Mari’s, or even Chiyo’s panties if he had the chance.

what exactly happened to everyone?
who ended with who?
did kiyoshi actions fucked everyone else or just him?
did he ended with hana?

The epilogue has to do either one of two things, fix all that retarded conclusion or have Kiyoshi off himself if that doesn't happen.

Kiyoshi's whole reason for being alive was that Chiyo was still by his side, and if that isn't the case anymore then let's go full edgy, motherfucker, the author put himself into that position with that retarded ending.

he's had to keep Chiyo one step behind his perverted escapades since he's known her. She supported him always but was never truly by his side because he always kept her in the dark.
If his feeling about hana were the same as any other girl he wouldn't have thought he needed Hana's panties specifically for the confession or he would have thought of them as simply panties rather than Hana's panties.
Not that other user but you have to admit that represents more than "no emotional connection." Not saying the only way to read it is romantic love but their relationship is certainly more complicated than his with any other girl.

Pretty much this

>wouldn't have thought he needed Hana's panties specifically for the confession or he would have thought of them as simply panties rather than Hana's panties.
The thing is, all we really know is that he finds them comfortable. We don’t see him displaying an emotional fondness for them, only that they’re comfortable. Hana’s the one caught up in all of this underwear nonsense.

>did he ended

>ywn have hana piss on you then after she's done you lick her roastie and slurp up the remaining piss then make out with her and grab her ass firmly. Why live?

Did you diet?

I’ll live just fine without shittest girl Hana

thinking he needs them for a successful confession indicates very clearly it's more than just a comfort thing.

>write years of dumb filler
>rush the ending so you can sell the real ending in April
there should be limits to things

It isn't going to happen.
It'll be some shitty joke or otherwise not taking into account what should actually happen here.

Show the group that were sailing off goddammit I want Anzu to end up with best boy.

But why would Anzu end up with Andre dude?
He already has Risa, she is great.