New Fate Anime Announced

Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan (Today's Menu for the Emiya Family) TV Anime announced. It's a short series revolving around Shirou (and other Fate characters) cooking.

twitter.com/anime_abematv/status/947481218290814976

First episode just preaired on stream, it's pretty comfy.

I love my dog

>better animated then Apocrypha

Its not fucking fair

i just want a f/go carnival phantasm...

Man I love that manga.
It's a shame there aren't many chapters (translated at least).
It's really comfy.

I want you to die

Oh, and it's being animated by Ufotable.

Oh, it's an adaptation of the manga? I wondered that in a previous thread. Comfy.

Good god what's next, a Fate anime about Fate Characters producing a Fate anime?

so can someone now translate the fucking manga

How far Fate has fallen.

>Rider and Lancer
I'm sold

>Trusting the Englsih Type Moon fanbase with translating anything

Mahoyo is one of the shortest full price VNs and they couldn't even get it 75% done

>head writer: Gen Urobuchi

To be fair, Mahoyo is quite boring. Also Blue is King Crimson levels of confusing.

I would watch it.
UNLIMITED FRAMES WORKS

Link to stream/episode?

And to think this will easily be better than UBW or Apo, why do all these fate adaptions get the Slice of life stuff right but the action/drama/monologue so wrong all the time?

you don't need even the TM fanbase to translate a fucking cooking manga, not even a random manga group picked up
>mahoyo
>boring
bait

that's not hard to accomplish

Finally TM remembered that the only appeal of the Fate "franchise" (just FSN, the only good part of it) was the characters. Not autsitic Servant lore, or putting out new Servants every month in mobageshit.

Hopefully this'll distract me from FGO and Extra trash. I'll take anything good that TM puts out before they finally release the Tsukihime Remake.

So is the manga set in Hollow Ataraxia?

>Not Unlimited Saber Works

Stream is not over

I love sword autism. I won't say no

>Servant: Gordon Ramsay
>Class: Berserker
>NP: IT'S RAW

I can't wait

We have hope for (almost) pic related happening.

Cool, buddy. Go talk about that trash on

>people don't believe it's Ufo
Sad. Ufo did comedies long time ago

By returning to it's roots of Shirou cooking?

NIGGER

>yfw mapo tofu Kotomine episode

Jesus, I can't fucking wait.
First time I've been excited for Type-Moon since UBW anime.

Why TYPE MOON wasting their budget making this instead making F/HA anime the sequel to the original Fate VN?

More maids is always a good thing.

>Another Fate shit is delaying Girls' Work.
I'm so sorry for Meteor. Maybe he should just return to Liar-Soft and he would be better than this.

Fuck off.

tfw everyone in here excited about the Fate/Cooking anime are probably the same ones who complain about the cooking scenes in the visual novel.

so ep 2 when?
no Kirei is still alive, no timeline it's just a spin off

They can't do that until Heaven's Feel wraps you dingus, they already considered it post-UBW so be patient

I'm so sick of this franchise.

ILLYA BUTT

The people excited about Fate/Cooking haven't even played the VN

Yeah, I guess this was one of the secret projects ufo had this year.
It's sad that Girls' Work still hasn't gotten a chance, but it's hard to be mad about FSN characters instead of new Fateshit characters.

They're just testing the waters to see if Fate SoL will actually sell.

First is cooking, second is HA and third is SoL Clock Tower (as a prelude or follow up to Case Files)

Fate/Mahjong is next

I'm sorry for holding you at gunpoint and forcing you to watch every fate anime that comes out, I'll refrain from now on

I love this franchise so much

>implying HA is remotely suited to an anime
>implying the pacing wouldn't be bizarre
>implying you could keep Angry Manjew's identity a secret
>implying the characterfags wouldn't be endlessly shitposting when their waifu's best scene gets cut

That's all part of the fun

This is the closest we're ever going to get to a Hollow Ataraxia anime, isn't it?

A P R O N B O Y
P
R
O
N B O Y

At least ten more shows baby, and then the anime originals!

>loving Fate as a "franchise"
>not just liking FSN and its characters, and Nasu's other original works like KnK/Tsuki

Extended Fate is pure, unoriginal, soulless cancer.

Praying Ayako will show up.

>implying the characterfags wouldn't be endlessly shitposting when their waifu's best scene gets cut
who the fuck cares about Sup Forums degenerates?

They were gonna make one if UBW sold enough blu rays, now Fate is even bigger its only a matter of time, probably after Heaven's Feel.

Um, wow! No molecule man, Prisma Illya exists

>Prisma
>Anything but shit
uhhh sweetie?!?!?

I won't be surprised if we reached point where he just post his scenario on 2ch, just out of sole despair.

Speaking of Heaven's Feel, lack of Lost Butterfly screamed "this is a fall 2018 movie at the earliest"

>Redman v. Shirou cook off episode
>Saber tries to make English food episode
> Girls make valentines chocolate episode
> Illya tries to make a meal for Berseker episode
> Rin fails at cooking episode
>Shouta Shirou makes a bento for teen Taiga episode
>Witch cooks dinner for servant killer episode
> Lancer dies episode

I am all kinds of hyped

>didn't read the VN

>shiro and sakura on the poster

CANON WIFE

>not just liking FSN and its characters, and Nasu's other original works like KnK/Tsuki
Nooo. You can't like TM without fanbase wars. Choose your side or fuck off
>Tsukifag
>KnKfag
>DDDfag
>Fatefag
>GOfag
>Mahofag
>Extrafag
>CCCfag
>Prismafag
>Sakuraifag

who force you to watch it?

>being happy that shit like FGO getting more anime in the future
I'd much rather have originals now. They could do something good with the franchise in anime form. at least. Or just Tsukihime anime already, no more good original content will come from Fate after it became TM became "the Servant company".

>best iteration of Shirou
>shit
Sorry little boy

This is how wormfags actually think

Fuck off autist

I wish they announced Fate route instead, but I will take what I can.

Sakura is for shinji

Almost none of those are exclusive. "GOfag" includes a lot of people who liked all the others, but have grown so desensitized with TM's decline in quality that they're OK with FGO garbage continuing to expand, and overtaking everything else in Type-Moon (like the Tsuki Rermake never existing, and becoming a chapter in FGO).

Hell, I enjoyed all of TM in some way (even fanfic shit like Prisma and Apoc) before FGO made it impossible.

No, you fuck off.

So it's finally a faithful adaptation?

By the way, the distribution method is one episode a month for the rest of the year.

Rinfag anger would be glorious, given how she skips out aty least half of HA becuase she'd solve th eplot to quickly

That said I need more pissy Shirou and Archer interactions.

>DDDfag

I don't think 1 guy is enough to count as a side.

ponytail Rin
make sense vol 2 was released recently

Finally a comfy Fate show?

I'm sorry user, your original poster was so beautifully constructed. It deserved a far better thought out reply than "No, you".

>> Rin fails at cooking episode
Rin is a good cook though.

Actually Sakura x Medusa is the real OTP

This is all I wanted.

Do you think Shinji can secretly cook

Tsukihime should have remained untranslated just so we can get rid fro most cancerous and delusional part of western fanbase.

Did we get a Heaven's Feel trailer?

Your existence is cancer.

I can confirm, I am excited for this and I didn't play the VN.

This.

Nope

nope, trash is trash