What are you watching today?

What are you watching today?

why can't you make the threads correctly instead of making rec threads

New year's fireworks.

Catching up on the new season of Yuyuyu, so I can watch the finale next week live.

Patlabor movies

watching these god damn threads

AoT lost girls OVAs

>Sup Forums
>watching anime

Heh, I'm actually working my minimum wageslave job because I don't have any family/friends and I hate my life so I can't watch anything. Checkmate Sup Forums.

you need /biz/ in your life, user.

Is that a novel way of saying stop being poor? Can I proclaim myself to be upper middle class the same way that a genderfluid person can change their identity?

About to watch the second Cardcaptor Sakura movie while I nurse my hangover. Very excited for some government sponsored Madhouse animation.

Tatami Galaxy

They talk fast af though

Yu-Gi-Oh GX maybe.

finished LL Sunshine S2 yesterday, don't feel like anything else

Not OP.

You need money to invest or get anything. If you dont have good source of money or/and time especially during your child and adolescent years you can kiss goodbye to ever being anything more than poor. There is no escape for some people and not everything is possible to change.

Rewatching Death Note for the first time in ~seven years. This time properly, without skipping episodes due to shit tv schedule.
Such a good show actually

Isn't the whole idea of globalization to siphon money and resources from the middle class and reuse it for big business and financial investment?

The middle class is dead or in ruins. Its only very rich, rich, upper working class and poor, piss poor, suicidetier poor, homeless, dying. It will only get worse.

Even the idea that you need to be born into wealth or be above average in skills in demand/luck/time and so on and dont make any mistake during childhood which most will to even have some okayish job with questionable retirement is insane. We are going back to feudalism where nations are destroyd and big corporations are the ruling class, I can see the future slaves living like cattle in a big factory building owning only a bed and getting food while having nothing else.

The most depressive thing is is that condition would be an improvement for some people who cant even get the minimum job before they become homeless and in some countries and places becoming homeless means not getting out of it or getting a job ever again and dying before 40 at best. There are a lot of normal people who didnt make huge mistakes/drugs or have some mental illness/other misfortune that end up on the streets and die there like dogs. You see a lot of homeless being mentally ill and alcoholics but most people dont figure that a lot of them became like that after all the shit happened in their life.

I might watch EoE with Sup Forums this year

Yeah in my parents' genration it was only the drunk and mentally ill who didn't work. Now after a lot of young people have skipped town we have more neets and young poor people than those with permanent jobs.

Also, some will suggest getting skills in demand but in some countries outside of us you cant get trade or nurse or similar positions without having a degree in it or a high school in that fashion so you are barred forever from it. There is also this question of even if you get skills like for example coding and realistically you probably can be average at best at it as self taught you will have hard time getting a job because you dont have tech school diploma..

Its just an example but even people who dont lack the intelligence, motivation, initiative and will, time still often fail. I saw it all as a psych student. I was stupid enough to want to get into psychology, it takes 5 years here in central europe but it means nothing if you dont have connections or money to get the necessary experience. Its basically unninhireable masters and my 2 classmates who got jobs are getting like 10% above minimum.

Unless you get everything right and become doctor/programmer/accountant and maybe some other very few fields there is pretty much no point. I also dont believe you can just build connections, it seems like those with connections were born into them, no amount of uni will help, that would be lucky. I am obviously speaking of east europe so it may not be the same elsewhere, so dont scold me for it.

Owarimonogatari
Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10 cm Datta.

It's too late in euroland to watch anything without feeling like a complete loser.

I do have to catch up with Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou though