Time for another delinquent manga/anime thread. Few things have been coming out recently...

Time for another delinquent manga/anime thread. Few things have been coming out recently, going to dump some Be-Bop High School. Maybe two chapters but one is a long one and the other is still longer than usual.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wzQEKFtxh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Toru's face crackes me up here for some reason.

Audible laugh came out from this page.

This must have hurt.

Funny how everyone looks the same and different at the same time.

Yea it's throwing me off. Also this translation is hilarious

The translation works nicely most of the time though.

I like how even after 9 volumes neither MC stops bullshitting about things they are capable of even though it never works out for them.

Nice work Kato.

Time to get fucked underlings.

Shingo confirmed for being a terrible person. That's the end of that chapter, might doump the latest scanlted chapter because I really liked that one.

Regarding other shit that's come out, I started reading Rokudou no Onna-tachi and caught up with it and it was a lot better than I was expecting. Crows Zero II is turning to bwe really good, much better than the movie but obviously it will be. I'm liking what's coming out for Nanba MG5 as well.

Still patiently waiting for RokuBlues (might be time for the monthly batch soon) and Bakuon Rettou, which is so close to finishin I can almost taste it.

Latest scanlated chapter. This one was great, reminded me a lot of Chapter 52 - One Man's Desert Of Youth which is one of my very chapters so far.

Surely there is a more comfortable place to sleep than outside on the floor of the roof.

Looking pretty fly.

It's only when people change out of their school uniforms that you realise how ancient this manga is.

Speaking of old schit I saw this the other day, no idea what it is though.
youtube.com/watch?v=5wzQEKFtxh8

I wonder if some user will evr bother subbing the billion live action movies Be-Bop High School has.

>Rokudou no Onna-tachi
Is that a delinquent manga?
Also, reminder that Nanba MG5 is good.

>Shingo confirmed for being a terrible person
We've always known that.