Shingeki no Kyojin

Happy New Year! Here, a pic of Levi trying to have sex with Jean. What are you expecting for next chapter?

Reiner surviving and selling his body for Gabis survival. Nice thread.

Thinks I hope this thread is not illegal, I don't see many Jean in the OP

Everyone, today is a VERY special day...

It's Uri's birthday! Happy Birthday, my love! I hope he will get plenty of screen time in Season 3, when it comes out in 2018!

Oh, it's also new year's eve too. Happy new years eve I suppose. BUT IT'S URI'S BIRTHDAY!!

He's dead.
Everyone you've ever known and loved is dead or is going to die.

More Jean is ok. 2018 will be his year, right?

I never wanted to see this image again

The year of the horse isn't until 2026.

This thread, that was started way too early and should have been purged because of that fact alone, is off to a great start.
Maybe it's come to the point of no threads for a while again, until we get close to next months leaks.

>People thought Eren had "matured" and wouldn't be capable of doing something along the lines of GRIM REMINDER
BTFO
>People thought Mikasa, after the timeskip, would have developed her character beyond the point of "EREN"
BTFO

Hearts might stop, but love never dies.

Have a happy new year, my gullible dummies.

That's why it's important to spend the time you have with someone. I hope all of you will find lasting happiness in your lives very soon, and that all of your lives are filled with splendor and are very long. I wish the same for myself, too.

JAr is a nice ship.

I don't understand shipperfags.
Almost all of the characters are too mentally scarred to have functioning relationships.

They can heal with each other.

>333
Trips of truth. H-Happy New Year, Urifag.

Sex relax people

Happy New Year, user.

YHfag on suicide watch.

Is Zophia ok?

Should have replaced Rock with armin

HONGO OUT

Stand aside Horseface

Armin is shit.

>166455333
EH confirmed. Benji on suicide watch.

I just realized it's already 2018 in Isayama.

Reiner is so handsome

She is merely pretending to be dead

So with this shit on its face can the WH not eat anything? Maybe that's why it's so OP, it can't become stronger by eating other shifters.

>11 chapters without manlet and Armong
TYBI

Post yfw the Warhammer Titan literally has a hammer

I don't know who are you talking to nor I am the endgamefag but take this

I know right? Almost a year without the two worst shingekis.

And yet you fags still constantly bring him up every thread. Really makes you think.

No different from Mudder bringing up Shitmir constantly. That dogshit character has been dead for like fucking 5 years and yet he still keeps coming here to talk about it, the only YHfag left on all of Sup Forums.

Bawww poor baby is butthurt.

But he samefags for 3.

That's just what he wants to believe, while he most likely isn't even here, which makes him constantly sperging out about him even more sad, since no one even feels addressed by it.

Yes, yes, you are an evil mastermind Ben.

>pats him on the head

What makes you think it can't eat?

Thanks for proving my point how autistic and paranoid you are, by thinking everyone is your boyfriend benny. Kek.

>bringing up Shitmir
>finger pointing

>me
>butthurt
Says the fag bringing up how much you hate ARmin every 5 seconds. Yikes.

You do realize that you're the only poster on Sup Forums who says you're my boyfriend, right Ben?

>it's a cyspergboy throws a temper tantrum thread again
I sincerely hope you kill yourself. I should find your address and send a swat team to you and hope they blow your fucking brains out.

Screencapped the Benjirage.

I'm gonna show this to the FBI and enter a witness protection program. You fucked up now Chandler.

But I'm not Benji, sperglord.

No, I have seen others do the same thing, you are accusing of being your boyfriend benny. It's funny and sad at the same time, seeing you sperg out about him, not realizing no one feels addressed by it.

Sure thing muddy.

>next week
>news report about how a Floridian computer criminology student was arrested for a swatting attempt

>EHwhale this triggered
w e w

>says the scared little Benny who deleted his post out of fear, his pants filled with poo-poopoo

What is with you and feces? Is it because you're full of shit?

What manga spoilers do you think the season 3 OP/ED contain?

>"threat"
It was sarcasm, which I know you can't read because of your autism but go ahead and try. Also
>editing out your own (You) on that last post
Nice job admitting you samefag.

>I-It was sarcasm officer! I didn't want to swat her! Trust me! I am an expert on cybercrimes!

"should" doesn't mean "will", dipshit. You're not worth jail time. Yawn.

>her
>her
>her
>her
You finally transitioned like most of your country's "men", huh, Mr. Tran?

>Muddy going full O MY TWO PHONES mode to cover up his cybercrime

>cybercrime
I should show them the abundance of caps I have of (You) telling me to kill myself and saying you would, and I quote, "fill your throat with my own shit, decapitate you, and fuck your eye sockets" if I didn't stop posting here.

>yfw Benji gets his boyhole culturally enriched by an Ymir-lookalike in prison

But those posts are 60+ seconds apart, so Ben is samefagging normally.

Uprising arc, nothing I think, Probably more during Shiganshina arc with some pottery to some of Reiner's GRIM REMINDER flashbacks.

>metafagging
I hope you both get raped.

>implying I made any such post
I am a poster of peace.

>Chapter gets anons discussing the manga again for a few days.
>Retard decides he has to show up and derail the threads.

So "peaceful" you doxxed 3 different girls and sent 1 of them a bloody knife with a threat of murder if she didn't stop shipping eruri. You'd fit right in with the religion of peace, Islam.

Jokes on you, I would gladly get raped by a black man if he looks like Ymir. That way I can finally be Historia.

Kek. I remember him sperging out like that.

>Benji projecting his cybercrimes onto me

What did those girls do to you? Refuse to draw futamir pics? Cybercrimes are still crimes, you know.

>Eren disagree hard with Armin's plan
>Eren tried kill Armin with the explosion of his transformation because ragetard
>Eren transformed
>Colossal transformation BTFO SnK
>Manlet proceeds kick his ass
The reason why Eren don't want go home

>Benny spergs out and samefags ITT
>then projects it on someone else

Boy, you're really scared of that FBI huh benny

Are you done being an obnoxious fag yet?

Damn, he is really mentally ill, but kind of fitting considering where he is coming from.

Eren doesn't want to go home because Paradis doesn't want a war. They are content to defend their borders with Eren and Armin, passing the titan on to others as and when they need to. Eren has vengeance on his mind, so he left.

>Attack, Armored, and Female Titan are all just apex titans with minds and hardening abilities
>Monkey and Jaw utilize differently shaped bodies to maximize specialized skills
>Colossal and Pack use different forms for special operations
And then this fucker comes out and appears to just straight up use fucking conjuring magic.

Some backwater Thailand shithole?

>it's another "YHfag ruins Christmas" episode

I'm not being you Benny

But it's New years

I'd like to apologize to the real BenChandler for making this fucking retard think I'm you. Sorry if the police show up at your house too, I'm using an unreadable IP address.

>apologizes to himself

>I'm using an unreadable IP address.
Now this is some next level cybercriminiology. An UNREADABLE (!) IP address! Wow, is this the legendary hacker called Sup Forums?

Something like that.

>replies to me a few seconds apart to make it seem like it's not samefagging
Yawn!

Deadly cringe material.

Based mods.

>Has 4chanx
>A lot deleted posts
wew

>cyborgboy95 caught samefagging yet again with his 6 phones
In case you all forgot who the psychotic, mentally unstable faggot who has ruined these threads for the past 2 years is.

animation staffs are fucking hacks

guys Ben drowned!

OTP

Get Eren'd you dumb cunt hahaha

Did Magath really say they plan on attacking Paradi right now or was that a bad translation?