Seriously Sup Forums why normalfags love maid dragon?

seriously Sup Forums why normalfags love maid dragon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHVrGPtdrVk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A lot of people like Maidragon.

They're all secretly lolicons and maid fetishists.

Because its a great show and almost everything put out by KyoAni is top notch.

How do you even know what normalfags like in the first place?

>normalfags
Fuck off. It's normie.

Fuck off.

By modern standards, it is topnotch wholesome family entertainment. Even the most rabid feminists and mexican cartel gangsters love it. Check the youtube reactions if you don't believe me.

>"it's a really good show despite some uncomfortable scenes!"
Makes my blood boil

because over half of all episodes explore japanese culture
so then normie can said he/she knows about something about this "crazy" country from "east cartoon"

>Even the most rabid feminists and mexican cartel gangsters love it.

What kind of contrived logic is that, i have never met non-weeb people that give a shit about japanese culture

Initially it's ironic, but then they enjoy cute things.

>despite some uncomfortable scenes!
Holy shit, fucking normalfags.

Kanna is cute but not oversexualised like other lolis

yea, you're right, i should stop posting and fell for such weak bite thread

t.ravioli ravioli twitter faggot.

Kana_Playing_Twister.webm

Since when has KyoAni been niche?

Of course the feminists love it this is an SJW show after all.

Kanna is onahole of the year and you ironic weebs can go fuck themself hard.

56%
soyboy
ironic weeb
what are the other meme insults?

Because it's a normalfag tier show.

This. Normalfags were crying over muh Clannad before half the thread here was a thing.

2 be honest: i would be glad that netflix from now on only license the work of kyoani.

They can’t appreciate her purpose as a living onahole

lgbt pandering which normalfags love
Also memes and shit

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid throws the notion of the nuclear family out the window and its exploration of what this relationship means. The odd couple Tohru and Kobayashi, both disenchanted with their lives, find comfort in each other's companionship. Tohru makes no secret about a romantic and sexual attraction to Kobayashi, and while she never explicitly returns those feelings, Kobayashi accepts her role of a parent/partner raising their daughter, Kanna. The series shines not for exaggerating their eccentricity, but normalizing it. As wild as its gag comedy can get, Maidragon isn't afraid to slow down and soak in a moment. It derives both its humor and heart from the mundane goings-on of this family. Through each other, they find a sense of belonging, of togetherness, of home.

None of them have a support system in their birth family, be it due to physical separation, trust of lack of care. By the end of the series, their family with each other allows them to rediscover home, their family makes each feel whole again. Despite her misgivings toward Humanity, Tohru find the acceptance she never got from the humans or dragons in Kobayashi. Kanna gets the loving and nurturing attention she didn't get from her family, while Kobayashi regains the feeling of purpose she lost in the monotonous, lonely shuffle of a regular life.

As the family circle expands, each new member finds something they were missing. Maid Dragon is an emphatic tribute to the power of family; how it shapes us, binds us together and gives us place. These invaluable connections allow us to feel complete and fulfilled. Family can be as regular or irregular as necessary to give you that feeling. There is no singular idea, as it carries different weight to every person.

I'm 27 and I feel like 60 while reading this pasta, fuck it all to hell.

It's okay, user. The people who think like this in real life are cannibalizing themselves with endless purity tests. They'll be a painful memory soon, but nothing more than that.

Why?

Too much 3dpd of the author in the text. Guess it's probably normal.

kyoani

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

I will help you
It's all pseudo intellectual millennial "problems" bullshit

Calm down bro, its just a show about cute dragons living with a cute redhead

Yes but it has substance to it, that's why normalfags like it, us anime veterans only like vapid shows with bland fanservice like LWA or SSR, damn normalfags and their shit tastes.

But LWA doesn't have fanservice

(t. ANN)

>Implying rabid feminists are doing anything besides screaming on Twitter all day

she's like 10x more sexual than even the most entry level lolis

Who could hate this fat doombringer and her wife?

Can’t we just have a normal Dragon Maid thread without social politics?

He's right though

Is this pasta?

It was a Nice show

clannad turned me into a weeb desu like 10 yrs ago

Have you headpatted your dragon loli, user?

>your millenial problems arent the same as mine
>i had it worse
>therefor u have no problems waaaahh

It was cute and feel good without too much complicated stuff to think about. I watched it during a time I was sick in bed for days, so it brightened up my day.

The Lucoa stuff with Shota wasn't really enjoyable though so I kinda spaced out during those parts.

Art / animation was decent.

I did right after impregnating her

Maybe I’m still too normalfag, but why would anyone but lolicons not be uncomfortable during the scene where Kanna and Saikawa nearly have sex?

This is really long. But it was true as to why I enjoyed the show. I have no support from my birth family, nor do I really have other people that I can rely on in place of one. The way the dragons and humans come together and form friendships and families, especially Kobayashi + Tohru + (the child) Kanna was heartwarming and something I envy.

>The Lucoa stuff with Shota wasn't really enjoyable though so I kinda spaced out during those parts.
Yeah MILF on sissy shota is easily the shittiest pairing in the entire straight shota range and they executed it as generically as they possibly could.

>seriously Sup Forums why normalfags love (place any show here)?
Tough question

I liked it.
It was really cute.
I really liked the dynamic they had between the dragons and the humans.
I hope other studios can put heart into anime like this again.

I started watching it for the hope of plump girls. And I got a little of that. But I kept watching it for Kanna. She reminds me of best girl Aruru from Utawarerumono.

Nice

>Eruru
fixed that mistake for you my friend

>bland, plot armor girl
How is she best?

>why do people like a show that is generally agreed upon as good
Gee, user, I fucking wonder.

It was a scene just between the two of them, nobody else is getting involved, being a voyeur doesn't make you a lolicon.

aside from that one clip from the dub, how so?

I don't think the facebook anime group you belong to is comprised of "normalfags".

Like 3 gay couples of different ages and gender.

Why is that "SJW"? Are you retarded?

Progressive.

Gay couples have existed before you were born.

What uncomfortable scenes? The show was absolute pure /comfy/ the entire way through. What upset the normalfags this time?

Kobayashi is 100% the man in the relationship.

they're like fucking 10?

leave and never come back if you fell for bait that shit

>but not oversexualised

She has a couple of nude scenes in the manga that were censored in the anime.

Only spics like it. And spics are all just inhabitants of failed nations, so their taste is worth nothing.

>this is an SJW show after all.

It's funny people think that considering this is a COOL series.

Get used to it, it's the authors primary fetish, possibly being beaten only by huge balloon boobs.

Truly a wonderful husband (female)

before i was born """"gay"""'s got their balls cut off and shoved down their throat then shot like they deserved. mental illness has always existed murder has always existed torturing kids has always existed doesnt mean it should be legal.

They have to lie and say it's uncomfortable. Otherwise the must admit the fact that they want to stick their dick into a elementary school dragon girl.
At least most lolicons try to stick to legal loli

Thanks for the history lesson ahmed.

That's wrong.

t. spic, never even watched this show because it looks boring as fuck

CHU CHU YEAH

actually the names calvin and its only really been the last 40 or so years that have been a mess with handling gays. this shit used to just never be a problem

youtube.com/watch?v=SHVrGPtdrVk

The absolute state

How are gay anime girls a "problem"? Maybe you should complain with your fellow mentally ill back over at Sup Forums.

whoa, be careful with that edge user

christ

>gay
>anime girls
you mean yuri or lesbian shitmonkey gay and fag is the term used for male freaks lesbian is for females no other options will be recognized by a human.
also
>hurrr u don liek my opinyinn?!?! >>>>>>>POL!!! PLEES!!!!

haha woah MAN killin fags heh WOAHWHOA W O W SO edgy!! lol! kill yourself

>didn't answer the question
>simply shitposts after being called out as a Sup Forumsnigger
Every time.

leave

only use /a and /wiz get aids oh shit you probably already have it considering you're a disease ridden freak.

sure officer

>This is the first 2018 thread I see
For fucks sake, Sup Forums has become lite Sup Forums (even more so than previous years).

besides Maid Dragon is perfectly fine and a bunch of normalfags are not going to stop my enjoyment of it.

Sup Forums is worse than reddit tier never mention that shithole on my loliboard again

you obviously never been on Sup Forums if you think we are on their level.

lol fuck off back to ISIS faggot

>lol bruh bein gay is normal AF and not a mental illness at all my DUDE cmon DUDE stop bein a bigot DUDE gays are not disgusting DUDE WTF? BELIEVE ME DUDE FFS LISTEN!!! HOLY FUCK YOU DUDES ARE FUCKING STUPID DUDE

>being this upset over literally nothing
Why are Sup Forumscucks so retarded?

kys