>Last update 1 year ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFuR17YDpVk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

Is he some kind of e-celeb?

Mark Zuckerberg, creator of reddit

Isn't he that one google employee?

He liked to watch anime and his waifu was usaka or something. I think he was important though.

I thought he looked a bit jewish. Thanks!

>copy source code from a Japanese website
>translate to English using Babelfish
>paste

This is enough to get a job at Google.

I'm actually very impressed how invisible he is despite being a well recognized public figure

Fuck off with your e-celeb trash

>implying the one making these threads isn't whoot himself

You've really got to wonder what the fuck Google was even thinking, giving this guy a job.

Maybe it's the long con, the salary he gets is a drop in the ocean compared to the potential damage caused by an out of control imageboard with a hands-off leader.

Google can just buy out Hiro, moot was incorruptible.

Who is that handsome young man? Am I supposed to recognize him?

I saw someone claim that his job at Google involves keeping people from leaving the company for startups or whatever. It makes sense to me in that context. After all, we're here forever.

He did what all of us could only wish to do, leave.

actually who the fuck is this guy

I saw him on an ad for /hm/(some gay board or some shit?) like who is he, I thought e-celebs weren't allowed on Sup Forums wtf faggots

saged

He's gone to a better place now.
Leave him be.

I think someone forced him to. I truly think he was blackmailed by spooks. Google is more or less a CIA front these days. All Moot wanted to do was watch anime, run his startup and shitpost, and they couldn't let him.

2018 starts in 5mins, 4 more mins and I'll leave

moot has likely completed the MtF transition by now.

>Caitlin Poole

Hopefully not

Nah, moot honestly believed he "grew up". And he never made much money off the site anyway, so he saw a chance to have a real job for once and went for it.

>e-celeb shit
sage and reported

fuck back off to Sup Forums with sigourney weaver, this is not the place talk about celebrity gossips.

sigourney weaver really let herself go

weavermind

And with the continual decline in quality from bad to worse, why work for nothing?

I want him back.

>tfw half of the posts ITT are probably not ironic
While we're on the topic, what the fuck is Hiro up to lately - haven't seen him post in forever

weavermindmind

Still here?

If he did this shit now, it would be a successful start-up and he'd sell it to retarded investors.

BANG

the google diversity training program got to him

installing ukrainian ransomware on Sup Forums

Literally who.

Since you two seem underage let me enlighten you. There is actually shitload of positions in big corporations where you basically do jack shit and get paid for it. Mostly operational work that involves doing some shit that is only being done because someone decided it is needed to be done. Nothing is being created yet plenty of people sit there 8 hours a day and work on it.
I work for international bank and there are some people who spend their entire careers doing literally nothing. It's not really difficult to get some e-celeb and find some shit for him to do, especially for Google since they don't struggle financially and can blow money on stupid shit.

That fucking Jew sold this website. Screw him.

Didn't he get a degree in Civil Engineering? Wonder if he's actually using it or if it's some bullshit "social science" research/consulting thing he's doing with 'em

He's a part of Area 120 iirc, which is a team for making new startups

No e-celebs allowed.

No, he dropped out of some shitty state college in Virginia.

That James Damore guy was complaining about how diversity lowers hiring standards, but white man moot is by far Google's least qualified employee.

Sigourney Weaver*

>caring about tripfags

He's probably doing something more akin to people management than actually programming anything. Years of dealing with internet autists has probably made him good at dealing with people.

>white man moot
Kikes are white?

>you will never have moot's jawline

lmao who is this guy? he look like homoman sex

Someone on Sup Forums mentioned they bumped into moot in Japan during Summer 2016 and claims moot told him that he flies to Japan every year for vacation.

Don't know if true but I think the Sup Forums archive still has the post.

I want another Alien movie with Sigourney Weaver.

>created and managed one of the most profilc websites for a decade, and kept it running despite everything
>how could this guy possibly be useful in anyway to our web related conglomerate
You two have to be retarded.
Though I guess Google isn't the conglomerate anymore, Alphabet is.

>dropped everything and ran
>hasn't been back since

Must have really hated this place at the end

>2018

Yeah but apparently he gets off to that so...good for him?

8gagger propaganda.

Hello Sup Forums, thanks for ruining everything.

Is this some kind of streamer? Anyway, the point is moot. Sup Forums is not the place for such threads.

Pic of moot in Nippon with some fags

>we'll never see the admin emeritus capcode used

Fuck off moot you cuck

>doesn't know

He probably just values his privacy

I don't care desu

>source code is LITERALLY copypasta
>needed a pedophile to maintain the site until his pedoness got out of hand

>...but you don't understand the BRILLIANCE of Doctor Poole!

gosh, i hope not

>Is this some kind of streamer?
He someone who is absolutely not a war criminal that poisoned himself live on tv

youtube.com/watch?v=yFuR17YDpVk

Good ol' luggage lad.
Yeah, of course Alphabet would hire the successful developer of canv.as

I would just sell my whole website if this happened to me.

Dark red shirt guy is the MC.
Blue shirt guy is the rival.
Moot is the cuck friend.

I remember him saying that he avoided certain parts of town because he knew he would get recognized. He really did seem like a private kind of guy.