What about Triple H?

What about Triple H?

Also I really have no idea what the fuck I am watching.

No one cares about Penugindrum anymore on Sup Forums? Last bump.

Well what the fuck are you talking about all you did was post "what about triple H"

>Triple H
>Not naming your band after based Stone Cold

>not The Rock instead
Sasuga

I FUCKING LOVE JUICE ROBINSON!

Triple HHH is excellent. It introduced me to DISTANCE, my favorite author.

Anti draw perma-jannetty who's gonna sink the ding dong diddly company.

Triple HHH is HHHHHHHHH

WATCH DRAGONGATE!

worked

WRESTLE KINGDOM AT THE TOKYO DOME with HHH when?

>/asp/ on Sup Forums
What are some anime with wrassling? I already saw tiger mask.

>not Rey Mysterio
Fucking plebs.

Akiba Strip had an episode about wrestling.

>wrassling
Stop being a little bitch and at least request some full contact anime newfag.

>not based Omega

>not based Y2J

>not Sup Forumsj styles
come on now

Itai the anime

but the nips think wrestling is real ya idiot

>he hasn't found out about 3^3*H

>not based Sup Forumsj

Ultimate Muscle 4kidz dub
And dont forget to singalong.

>that one Tiger Mask filler episode that was literally about him stealing 40 cakes

I would argue that the central theme if Mawaru is that of love and loss. All the major events in the story are driven by love, and they all end in sacrific or in acceptance of loss – Masako’s love and loss of her brother, Ringo who tries to love Tabuki in place of Momoka, Tabuki and Yuri accepting the loss of Momoka. The most important of all of these though is Shouma and Kanba’s love for Himari. This is best demonstrated in the final scene, but before we can get to that there are two other important parts we must first look at.

Firstly is the recurring theme of Kanba sacrificing himself for his family. In order to pay for Himari’s treatment, Kanba deals with the remnants of a terrorist organization. Not only does he carry this burden on his own, but he even conceals it from Himari and Shouma. He tries to take all the pain on himself so that his family can live peacefully, and even when Shouma discovers this, Kanba tries to cut ties with him, thinking it will be easier for Shouma, even if he himself is suffering. Though this may seem like extraordinary strength of will on the part of Kanba, it actually shows his weakness – he is too afraid of hurting others, and so he tries to keep everything to himself, even though the final outcome may actually be more painful for everyone.

Next, we must look at the scene of Shouma and Kanba who are trapped in cells. Starving and on the brink of death, with no escape in sight, Kanba is gifted with a single apple. Shouma is ready to accept death, but Kanba offers him half of it. Though this may seem like Kanba sacrificing himself again, it actually represents them sharing a burden, that being the burden of life. Had one of them died, the other would have had to live with the knowledge of this for the rest of their life. Instead, they decide to share the apple and thus share the pain. Though they are not actually blood-relate, theeir lives will be forever linked – rather than being two individuals, they are two halves of a greater self.

It's all about THE GAME and how you play it!

Explain to me what the fuck is going on in the 9th episode.

I came here expecting a post like this, and I'm not disappointed.

These two aspects are very important as we see them mirrored in the final scene. Ringo uses Momoka’s magic spell to save Himari’s life, knowing full well that this means sacrificing herself. Just like Kanba, she is taking the burden of others uppon herself, all for the sake of love. However, this burden does not belong to her. Kanba finally accepts that, no matter how hard he tries, he cannot live his life ignoring those around him. He and Shouma take the burden from Ringo using the one life that they share; they pay for the sin that is their existance, as well as the sins that their parents could never repent for. They lose the lives that they shared, but in return they save the lives of Himari and Ringo. Reality is reconstructed without them along and the tracks of fate are changed once more.
The scene repeated in the first and last episode provides some very nice closure:
>Shouma: Like I said, the apple is the universe itself! A universe in the palm of your hand. It's what connects this world and the other world.
>Kanba: "The other world"?
Shouma: The world Campanella and the other passengers are heading to!
>Kanba: What does that have anything to do with an apple?
>Shouma: In other words, the apple is also also a reward for those who have chosen love over everything else!
>Kanba: But everything's over when you're dead.
>Shouma: It's not over! What I'm trying to say is that's actually where everything begins!
>Kanba: I'm not following you at all.
>Shouma: I'm talking about love! Why don't you get it?
Everyone can change the course of the universe, but nothing has as great an effect as a sacrifice for the sake of love. Though death may seem like the end, it can give birth to whole other worlds of possibility.

All along, the Penguindrum was the love and burden that they shared.

Kinnikuman starts as a dumb superman parody and morphs into hotblooded wrestling

It uses a lot of literary references and I'm not too well read and its been a while since I watched the show, however I recommend you search up "super frog saves tokyo" which is an actual short story

>Super Frog saves Tokyo
Well they did keep mentioning that book/story in the episode, if I remember right.

Weeabo Club.