Fate/Extra: Last Encore

FATE/EXTRA LAST ENCORE A
Latest PV is out: twitter.com/pKjd/status/947476952696348672

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVGB71DP_ys
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ZYvZwNqgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OTP

Can someone be a real hero and upload the Fate Apocrypha OST?
youtube.com/watch?v=SVGB71DP_ys

fate threads should go to Sup Forums

another saibah?
for fuck's sake

Welcome to 2010

I WANT THEM TO STOP MAKING FATE ANIMES

Thanks to GO they have unlimited money, they will never stop, at least one Fate per season.

oomoo

You Fatefags have no shame.
Show isn't even airing.

Please, dear christ let Nero be how she was in Extra and not post-CCC MUH ROMA

Fate event today stop acting this new

>fate/cooking
>fate/extra
>fate/GO specials
>fate/HF movies
>fate/SF
>fate/HA
You are gonna end up liking fate whether you want it or not.

What if I want Tsuki anime?

You should have said that when FGO released a new Saberface every month

Get used to it, faggot.

who's this cutie supposed to be

>male mc

>fate/GO specials
>You are gonna end up liking fate whether you want it or not.
Do you believe in Santa Claus too?

Can you even quote properly?

Just accept it already.

EMIYA is the only reason you should watch this show

Current theory is Charlotte Corday and she has a literal angel of assassination.

user, I...

Reminder

But I like Extra Sakura

Who's Zouken of the Extra verse then?

I get that this is dewormed Sakura but it still looks wrong

Is that a fucking hospital? Stupid Mooncell. I know about the tournament but they are still in a school.

Kiara, maybe?

>Netflix
Who is subbing?

For you

>I know about the tournament but they are still in a school.
So did you not realize the no man's land in Extra was a highschool? That's the Infirmary Room.

Mathman

Not a single high school needs such gigantic infirmary room.

This is SHAFTs highschool

Fuck Shaft. I liked the school in Extra and especially in CCC.

what's a pure virgin

Okay, the size of it is pretty significant and I can't really justify that either. It was way smaller in the game but I don't think we're even in Tsukimihara anymore either.

The entire school needed to house 128 Masters, though most people only went to the infirmary for Skaura's luncboxes

Since this is not the same high school as in the game and it's Shaft, it's possible

I fear the underwater aesthetic will be ignored, even if they mentioned something along the lines of virtual sea.

This image kinda has a underwater aesthetic

fanfic trash just like the fgo and apo, anyone watching this should consider suicide

at least the HF movie will be coming out so I can easily forget how hard nasu is trying to trash this franchise by catering to brainless secondaries

oh and it'll be streamed on netflix, so it will attract even more literal cancer, actively killing this franchise which I guess is what nasu is trying to do since he's been stagnated for a decade not able to re-invent anything except how to better cater to fujos

The PV showed some other background scenes so I'm just not feeling too confident about it.

That's not SaberxShirou though

All I want is Tsukihime remake. Why can't Nasu just grant me this wish?

Can't wait for the tragic story of emiya and female mc

nu-Sup Forums + fate-secondaries everyone

Good idea. Fate otome game when?

Arcueid is in Extra user don't worry.

Fanfic written by Nasu

what the fuck is "otome game"? do you even know the lingo?

kill yourself

The anime isn't even out yet and the shitposting already started.
Nice

that is a official art

I'm gonna be honest with you lads, this doesn't look too good

That fox is a cutie pie

>thinking it's shitposting when the franchise is actually dying due to fanfic trash, netflix tumblrinas and reddit retards diluting the fanbase

nice, kill yourself btw

Looks fucking amazing. I really hope it lives up to my expectations, Nero deserves a great anime.

I'm still waiting on that EXTRA CCC translation, my PSP is still waiting for that gem

Please use more buzzwords.

>implying tumblrinas would make it past the female design

Please tell me the real image has a penis

It's here
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ZYvZwNqgs

You know that F/SN is considered babby's first VN for a reason. It was "diluted" from the beginning.

A Vita port of it is more likely to come out first.

kill yourself for saying that word when you're secondary trash trying to make it seem like you know anything

yeah in 2007, I'm going to take a guess that you've never played even the said babby's first VN since you think secondaries in 2018 would even get through the prologue let alone play a VN

What is the likelihood of there being a Fate anime with a FeMC without it being a CGDCT anime?

thanks my man

Why do you think Fate is free on mobiles?

17%. Just 23 years to go.

what? what does a mobile game have to do with this garbage? I know that they're both trash if that's what you're trying to say

>I expect lots of shitposting.

>I expect shitposting from the studio war kiddies, KyoAni vs SHAFT, some falseflagging but many take it seriously.

>I expect shitposting from people who are sick of seeing Fate threads so they feel the best option is to try to ruin and derail as many Fate threads as possible.

>I expect shitposting from yurifags, shoujofags and mwsiifcfags (man who self-insert into female characters) who can’t handle the fact that male Hakuno is the canon protagonist of the series and this is why he was chosen to be the main protagonist of the anime, besides beeing a gigantic butthurt baby because female Hakuno isn’t the main protagonist of the anime.

>I expect shitposting from yurifags, waifufags and Grand Order tertiaries who can’t handle the fact that Nero is canonically paired with Male Hakuno in the franchise and therefore she will never be her waifu, nor of female Hakuno and much less the Gudas or any other characters from FGO.

>I expect shitposting from Fate fans who take issue with every single thing the anime does that doesn't conform to what they had in their heads already.

>I expect shitposting from people pretending to be Fate fans in order to annoy the first group.

>I expect shitposting from Zero secondaries and Grand Order tertiaries, both of whom have never read the original VN or played Extra.

>I expect shitposting from Grand Order tertiaries who play only the waifu/husbando collection game, read a doujin or two, and see some fanarts and then pretends to know what they’re talking about.

>I expect shitposting from the studio war kiddies, KyoAni vs SHAFT, some falseflagging but many take it seriously.

>Lastly I expect shitposting from waifufags, either excessively praising Nero or saying she's not as good as Sakura or Tamamo.

But I don't want to buy a vita

>Have children
>She looks like your rival
>She looks up to your rival more than you
>She dyes her fucking hair black wen on the magical space internet

Luvia doesn't deserve this.

excellent post, almost pasta-worthy

They sure as fuck ain't releasing anything for the PSP anymore.

Hum

you asked why anyone would play the VN now and that is why i said they released the fate route for free on mobiles.

You're missing out some good shit man

Is he really though?

I'd say switch at this point would be the more likely choice.

>Extella ebin of filler wasn't announced for switch
In your dreams cucKiara nigger

Aren't her boobs too small?

that was for PS Vita? either way I don't know anything about that and it doesn't really have anything to do with my point since it's fucking obvious how many people actually played the VN and how many are just dragging along since nasu has managed to force his stagnated franchise down every major studio's/game developer's throat, causing the fanbase to become extremely diluted, which is what I already explained

In other words, when your daughter has good taste.

I bought a Vita a few years ago for 50.
The only thing I ever played on it was Extra and that was a huge mistake because I could have savestated and turned up the speed if I had emulated it.

There's nothing better and sweeter than playing Neptunia games on public

>I expect shitposting from yurifags, waifufags and Grand Order tertiaries who can’t handle the fact that Nero is canonically paired with Male Hakuno in the franchise and therefore she will never be her waifu, nor of female Hakuno and much less the Gudas or any other characters from FGO.
As a waifufag I'm calling bullshit on this. Hakuno is a blank self-insert, so in Extra games Nero is very much your waifu. And FGO has Nero Bride, who never participated in Mooncell HGW and chose Guda (yet another blank self-insert for you) as her husband.

>thigh high boots

She improves on her mentors legacy.

Played VII
Thought it was average, glad I got it 20 instead of 60 bucks

Bride is also the great summer Nero, i love her caster animations.

I prefer the socks because they're more soft, boots are kinda cold and uninviting desu

When prototype gets a full adaption

Otome game is a vn for women or faggots

>That moeish arts style
>Gross palette colour
>Yet another Saber clone
>Stupid plot
>Direction all over the place
Into the trash it goes. Time to start filter this threads.