TTGL is literally the best anime of all times and there is absolutely nothing you can do about that fact. Accept it...

TTGL is literally the best anime of all times and there is absolutely nothing you can do about that fact. Accept it. Embrace it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm491534
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's true.

>getter robo ripoff
>best
kek la kek

Is it really a ripoff if it's better than the thing it was supposedly ripping off?
Getter is shit. Cry more

sure thing pedro

Give me a solid Getter Robo anime adaptation, and then I'll feel wrecked.

all getter robo anime adaptations are better than ttglcuckpedropablo

It's Getter that spics like m8

You sound upset.

getter is for chads

fuck off pablo

ttgl is liberal propaganda

getter is redpilled

i had to make my choice

Chads don't watch anime, Getterspic.

LoGH is the only redpilled anime.

>implying spics could even begin to grasp getter

go back to your dragon ball shit thread, paco

>redpilled
>chad
>pedro
>pablo
>cuck
Who let this autist come to Sup Forums?

sup pedrolagann, trumpscucks

bullshit

logh is for literal cuckholds

Wrong. It was cringy bullshit for American Narutards.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm491534

>Comments: "Disgusting" "Ripoff" "Wasn't that bad, but it's easy to tell how old people who say it's really good are" "stay the fuck out of SRW please" "The best robot anime were in the 80's" "Isn't the believe in me who believes in you thing a ripoff of Kamen Rider 555?"

>"The so-called hotblood was too aimed for and badly written" "Throwing together tropes doesn't make a good show" "Only children like this rubbish" "I honestly found it boring" "Fake hotblood" "People say it's a homage but it's just a ripoff" "I don't think it's a ripoff, but the supposed hotbloodedness felt all wrong" "This is a parody right?"
>I hate how the retards who like this tend to make fun of the shows it's an homage to

>logh is for literal cuckholds
You literally don't belong on Sup Forums. Get the fuck out back to whatever shithole you came from.

>cherrypicking two comments while ignoring it's repeated success in Japan
That's like someone taking two youtube or Sup Forums comments to judge an anime lmao.

Watch the movies on your preferred psychedelic. Godlike.

ttgl is about a cuck trying to become a chad but ended up remaining a cuck anyways

getter is about the number 1 chad on planet earth who then becomes the chad of the entire universe

LoGH is MAL the anime. You need to go back faggot. The Sup Forums equivalent is UC Gundam.

This thread is autism

kek, someone's triggered

Lucky Star was better.