Is he the biggest mass murderer in anime?

Is he the biggest mass murderer in anime?

she killed trillions

I will never watch this show due to the shit character designs

Your moms a shit character design

Just off the top of my head I'm pretty sure Reinhard and Reuenthal both have way higher kill counts, and that's just on the show itself.

Sucks to be you.

Who is the purest admiral, Mittermeyer and Sieg?

Kircheis is the purest because he saved himself for both his waifu AND his husbando until he died. Mittermeyer did only fuck his wife but since he fucked at all he's automatically less pure.

>only natural hair colors
>huge cast
>all the of the characters still clearly stand out from each other
>shit character designs

It's fujoshit mate

yeah trillion of my sperm cells

Sshishigami-kun

Ahh...Kircheis..doki doki

Yang has killed more people in one battle than Shishigami killed in his entire killing spree.

I doubt you cum that much.

You sound like a massive retard who came here from Sup Forums at most 2 years ago.

democracy is a mistake. people appreciated that fact 20 years ago

Happy new year

He killed a thousand people AT MOST, that's an absolutely laughable kill count.

>*extends your war by decades*

damn space jews

LotGH has the most well designed cast I've ever seen. I don't know what the fuck you're smoking.

>not even the biggest mass murderer of his own series
step it up punk

Oh yeah, I forgot about him damn. He killed like 4 billion people or something, right?

yeah but he killed them for fun but yang didn't enjoy killing people

The FPA really is the best.

Achieve 80% casualty rate and refuse to commit to victory because I like getting cucked by the >F>P>A lmao

>anihilated an entire galaxy
also was SSJ Blue before it was mainstream

yang killed for an even ore terrible reason. he killed to provide material comfort for the people of the federation. not to save their lives, for for justice. to make sure they stayed materially prosperous

yang is evil. he understands it

Say 'Night night Kircheis'

Well something like the population was stated to be 400 billion and is now closer to 40 billion, that's a 360 billion kill rate.
Although that might be just a bad oversight.

Probably killed less than Reinhard, laughing at you

Turns out 100 years of war with constant 50%-70% casualty rates tend to reduce population a bit

What are you guys' expectations for the remake?

That it gets cancelled

That's grim as fuck. Is LOGH actually post-apocalyptic and we just don't see the dozens of depopulated planets?

If only you were here Kicheis. And if only I could afford your fig.

KIRCHEIS HAS A FIG? WHY DID YOU TELL ME? IGNORANCE TRULY IS BLISS

But we are. Outside Odin, Heinessen and (((Phezzan))), every other planet is some kind of low population rural shithole

I'd join either side if it existed. Fuck consumerism. Earth is a prison.

Let's suffer in our poverty together, user.

This, but humanity's friend. And red hair.

Nope, these two take the cake.

>Huge cast
>All have natural hair colour
>All have realistic hair styles

And still fucking distinguishable from eachother. Any other anime that does that?

>mfw confuse dusty and young
I hate myself

Killed millions, saved a dozen million more.

>that fucking image

No one has red and blue hair retarded Sup Forums cuck

>Most people want happiness. Good: we have given them happiness. Dreary useless centuries of happiness, in which all the unhappy were corrected or adjusted or killed. Unbearable desolate happiness without the sting of grief, the wine of rage, the hot fumes of fear. How many of us have ever tasted the acid, icy taste of old resentment? That's what people really lived for in the Ancient Days, when they pretended to be happy and were actually alive with grief, rage, fury, hate, malice and hope! Those people bred like mad. They populated the stars while they dreamed of killing each other, secretly or openly. Their plays concerned murder or betrayal or illegal love. Now we have no murder. We cannot imagine any kind of love which is illegal. Can you imagine the Murkins with their highway net? Who can fly anywhere today without seeing that net of enormous highways? Those roads are ruined, but they're still here. You can see the abominable things quite clearly from the moon. Don't think about the roads. Think of the millions of vehicles that ran on those roads, the people filled with greed and rage and hate, rushing past each other with their engines on fire. They say that fifty thousand a year were killed on the roads alone. We would call that a war. What people they must have been, to rush day and night and to build things which would help other people to rush even more! They were different from us. They must have been wild, dirty, free. Lusting for life, perhaps, in a way that we do not. We can easily go a thousand times faster than they ever went, but who, nowadays, bothers to go?

>implying that the reason mittermeyer and eva couldn't have a kid wasn't because they were too pure for sex and thought that they could just have a kid after holding hands
mittermeyer kept himself pure for his husbando and waifu too

First off, people do have red hair.
Second off, "blue" hair in anime is often used as deep black hair (think Yang or Misato)

I can't fucking abandon my friend.

I'm giving my friend a lot of compayn this night

>people do have red hair
No they have orange hair.

frieza-sama has killed many more

Same same, got to wash away a lot of still.

T H I S

Happy new years, LoGHfags

May the remake be cancelled and may our friends not be abandoned

>tfw three wines bottle in
Happy New years faggots

The best

>that scene where his wife brings out his old military uniform
No! Bucock was meant to die in a universe free of imperialism :'''(. He was true cutest admirable.

My friends hair is litterally kircheis red.

Alternate universe where Bucock and Trung open up a bakery WHEN?

Now that's a remake I wouldn't mind

when is the remake slated for? Spring or Summer 2018?

April.

Is there more of this?

>He Dindu Nuthin!

>48 Earth's worth of people
Holy fuck

It was all for the sake of the master race

Friendly picnic... or murderer convention?

If only you were here, Kircheis.

That it's actually good despite the fujo design and shitty cg

Where can i download this do i have to buy it ? Should i just read the books ?

You can download it on Nyaa or stream it on YouTube (downloading is the superior option though).

You can download it at the usual places, dude. And it's literally all available on freaking YouTube if you're that incapable of finding it.
The books aren't 100% translated yet but you can read over half of them if you're into reading. A bit of them are available as audiobooks too.

Lurk more.

Stop that, please. We need to get as many newbies watching the old series as we can, before we get flooded by all the newbies who'll only watch the new series.

Nonsense. There is no excuse for spoonfeeding.

>all the newbies who'll only watch the new series

I've drinked enough alreedy today dude don't make me drink any mroe

If only you were here, Kircheis

Self-defense in not murder

I want to make a new charecter for MGSV look like Kircheis now

Sailor Moon Crystal of Logh

It really is quite a feat.
I couldn’t remember every single name but, I remembered every face and what they did.
>not even going to try to new anime
>samefaces
>inevitable fujoshit
>focus more on explosions in space than exposition

Space jam

So if a burglar will broke into your house, you should just give him all of your money and valuable things without a struggle, instead of trying to defend yourself?

Stop this meme, if it's bad no one would even talk about this. If it's good then you have nothing to complain.

>Stop this meme, if it's bad no one would even talk about this
Yeah, sure, like how nobody on Sup Forums ever talks about trashy shonen or garbage moe.

Except those trashy shonen and moe are not remakes. And if they're indeed remakes it must be because they're better than the former versions.

That's optimism of heights that are rarely seen.

By the way Arslan Senki is another pretty new anime based on books by Logh author, right? How is that compared to books? Did it change a lot of things?

>And if they're indeed remakes it must be because they're better than the former versions.
This post is so wrong that it's making my head spin. I have to go lay down now.

Try to be smarter then

>Just off the top of my head I'm pretty sure Reinhard and Reuenthal both have way higher kill counts, and that's just on the show itself.
You have to include the deaths they indirectly caused because of their actions. If Yang just seized power he could have probably saved the lives of countless people.