How do we stop trucks?

How do we stop trucks?

You start watching creative anime instead.

Bigger trucks.

Hit them with your fist.

It helps if you're stronger than them though.

Teach nips basic traffic behaviour

merkel lego

respect the truck

>merkel lego
lel

We are making progress.

Is that satoshi mizuwhatever? Author of spirit circle?

Traffic lights.

I have an idea for a LN:
Part 1:
>A goddess visits a truck driver
>Tells him the another dimension needs more heroes to combat dark lord of evil, so he must find and awake the heroes by hitting them with his truck
>He has to do it covertly without dark lord's minions in this world finding out
Part 2:
>Investigate a series of hit-and-run murders
>gradually find information about the online "isekai" cult that worships a certain "truck-kun"
>start to doubt if the other world is real or not
>in the end find the culprit's residence
>he's gunned down by the police when he tried to resist arrest
>ambiguous ending as to whether he was a legit schizo or not

Deport muslims

Have you tried using the breaks?

Why couldn't you save her from the truck, Sup Forums?

In some isekai, some lucky girl finds him and takes him home.

I'd say she's much better now than before truck-kun.

Put more kids in front of it. A truck can only plow through so much mass.

It’s simple. We fuck the trucks.

fpbp

That works.

you can't stop destiny

Where this from?

The truck is nature's greatest predator. You can't stop it.

Why is she crying over a cyborg gherkin

The solution can most likely be found in some DLE anime where the girl becomes a tank

Are those trucks running late for their first day of school?

10/10 would watch

If you run towards them, they will get scared and turn 360.

Banning Islam and keeping muslims out of the country.

But user, we have bigger daughter-hating concerns. Too many people despise their children enough to never fuck them.

More fucked up than the habsburgs

>faces are getting noticeably more potato

What the isekai equivalent of Japanese Trucks?

To be fair, that is typical family bonding in some places in the world.

A castle just fucking drops on you

Excel gets hit by a truck as a joke in the first episode, back in 1999.

So who was the first person hit by a truck in anime or manga?

More small children in a pile.

It's simple, we kill the truck driver.

Have you ever considered that people are running over trucks?

I'd prefer an LN where the demon king summons villains to earth for the sole purpose of destroying our trucks.

Real talk though, why do gooks speed through 4-way intersections like that? Where I live all these intersections would stops signs or street lights. And how do the bitches not hear the truck and dodge?

In western shows when this happens the drivers is at least drunk. In animeland it seems like you can get a CDL driving like a complete madman.

How polite!

The same reason it happens anywhere: the sleep deprived driver's amphetamines wear off and he blacks out. Asians are just also worse at driving because they don't have a driving culture.

Maybe it wants to be a little girl, but can't, so it drives over 2D grills out of spite.

>because they don't have a driving culture.

I've heard this before and never quite understood it. They've had cars for almost as long as we have so they should have developed one. Or do you mean that the Japanese didn't ride horses as much as Americans did before the automobile took off?

She's likely gonna be faster now with those knife legs.

No, it's because they don't care to make one.

This is the real reason truck-kun keeps hitting people. It just wants people to bow in respect. The speed it drives is just so it can complete the bowing motion when it slams it's brakes in time.

Hey, you kids goin' to school? Please make sure to respect traffic laws and look both ways before crossing the road. Have a great day!

>this dude was never heard from again
>was actually isekai'd on a delay instead of secretly murdered

Sometimes they're pushing some retarded child out of the way

Put nails in the road.

>castle

>driver

This is not truck-kun.

Are trucks really the problem or is it Asian drivers?

It's anime

Leave Truck-kun to me.

>Not all trucks!

It's the fault of otherworldly goddesses, obviously. Truckdriver-kun did nothing wrong.

Yell "[HEAVENS DOOR]!" and pose, it's the only known means to stop the Isekai epidemic.

this: the blackjack anime has this thing with trucks hitting people but somehow only leading to double arm amputations - a truck in an anime can cause whatever amount of damage or destruction (whether greater or lesser than you'd expect in real life) as is needed by the plot even if doing so violates all logic reason or physics.

It's a cliche that's getting notably overused with the rise of the isekai fad because the latter usually needs the MC to die a sudden death that cuts off any attachments to the real world.

I like when there's a twist to it though, like in Jobless where the MC actually dodges the truck but then gets run over by the horses flooding out the back of it.

Would watch

>Press f for goblin A

Goodbye Isekai tensei is not exactly what you said, but it's potentially in right direction.

Konosuba had a tractor too, and Kazuma died of shock instead of getting run over.

I get the feeling that it's kinda getting seen as a hack cliche in japan that's easy to make fun of, especially now that isekai is getting kind of huge. The only reason it still gets used so often is because most of these writers are hacks and amateurs in the first place.

with traps

How about my ideas?

>LN already set in a fantasy world
>Heroic knight that everybody loves just saved the kingdom from dark ruler
>Is just about to wed the princess of the kindgom but gets hit by rampaging horse drawn carriage
>Wakes up in modern day Japan as a 40 year old balding salaryman with a detached family of a wife and two children
>Must find a way to return to his real world by climbing his way up corporate ladder defeat the dark CEO.

Brakes.

I'd like it more if he realized his love for the princess was entirely superficial as he grows to love his new family instead.

I hope that the overuse of trucks at least prevents actual truck deaths

>tfw truck gets BTFO

We can't.

Hurry and delete, m o d s tend to remove that.

>fuck that guy in particular

Guess it's lights out for that guy

That guy on the bike got demolished.

>truckshaming
Teach the girls not to jaywalk.

How about a cancer as a dying plot device?

We Koreans now?

I heard truckers are constantly tired because of long hours of driving and they are often in a hurry to meet the expected arrival time.
I don't know how it works in US or in countries that actually doesn't have a shitty system though

I dunno, what is the no.1 cause of death in Japan?

Ok I'll bite wtf

Let them evolve, and then we'll win.

>japan's top 3 causes of death of 2016 are alzheimer, Ischemic heart disease and Cerebrovascular disease
Wow, there are so many old people in japan that alzheimer is their greatest killer. And I guess they drink a lot, so they get a lot of heart attacks and a lot of stress gives them strokes

Why not use those as a plot device?