Ok, I have a quarter bottle of whiskey, some food, tell me what to fap first in this sorry excuse of a year

Ok, I have a quarter bottle of whiskey, some food, tell me what to fap first in this sorry excuse of a year.

Paizuri

To the lewd Sup Forums thread that's bound to happen in an hour or so

'sup kirara bro?

Ayanami

Vanilla hetero hentai between canon couples or your fav ship[spoiler/]

This cow right here.

This was obviously made by a woman.

Insects unbirth rape ntr, I have high hopes in you user.

Archetype doujins

abstain from onanism until Christ returns in glory

Patiently waiting.

>read that extremely detailed doujin series of Nausicaa where the girl becomes a human insect hybrid
Suggest something harder next time, brah.

>quarter of bottle whiskey

demo?

My wife is not a cow you fucking troglodyte

Maybe, but your wife is the faptoy of thousands of anons.

kinda like your mom

This pic is hot

go back to sleep tay.

how? she just looks like your average japanese girl with pink hair

the combo of everything

Pink hair is hot as fuck. I'd fuck any girl with pink hair. The colour itself makes my dick erect.

Cant wait

Demo would have a full bottle and be inawoods with no reception

Anyone in san marcos that wants to sell some opiates for kpins?

I dunno who made the thread last year but I hope they make it soon.

Be careful user
Irl pink hair is a sign of danger

>only a quarter bottle of whiskey
Try a half a bottle of rum

Why dont you make it user?

Maybe in a half hour if I don't see one by then, that's around the time things started getting active last year.

I have an asian liver. That amount and a couple pf beers I drank earlier is plenty to me. Feel free to make fun of me and bully me, especially if you are a cute girl with small tits.

Any unnatural hair color means danger irl (another reason 2d>3d).

I'm so horny that I couldn't hold on and have already started gently masturbating in anticipation.

That's why you check the lower hair as well, if it's the same unnatural color, then whip out that wedding ring. But it won't happen in real life, so yes, 2DD.

Soon, hang in there user.

Please wait, user! Do not cum yet!

Can you even masturbate with so many anons watching you?

I'll try, but it feels really good. Anime girls are just impossible to resist, especially when you're fapping with cute anons.

Send pictures, user.

A-user! Stop, please! You'll get help from others in a little. It will be worth the wait!

>Anons already unable to control themselves
Alright fine, gimme a sec.

I get even hornier when anons are watching and encouraging me.

I just want to fuck my hand in front of everyone and cum.

Here you go you impatient anons.
>

Do you think some anons are jerking off to you jerking off your tiny/sizeable (tell us which) dick? I mean you can never know.

Oh gosh I hope they are. Helping anons fap would be a wonderful bonus. It's pretty large and thick.

Grip it hard, user. I'm gripping mine hard as well.

Fuck I'm so drunk

Forgot that doujin name

Aww cute, I got someone worked up. Don't worry, I'm masturbating hard.

You guys are way too horny and desperate. If half of you were set up with the other half you'd be dressing each other up like women and participating in anal-penetrating trains over and over again with repeated orgasms. This is not healthy. Homosexuality is a sin. The penis is not god.

My friend. Pink hair is mankind's greatest invention.

I-it's not my fault that I have a fetish for awkward weebs!

POST MORE LEWD YUYUS

the yuest

Yuyus are not lewd you stupid. Unless you are a yuyu yourself, in which case congratulations. And post your butt.

Seifuku

It is both the entry level and final stage of enlightenment when it comes to 2D fetishes