Good thing the generals and redditfags are still here. What quality anime discussion

Good thing the generals and redditfags are still here. What quality anime discussion
Here's to another year of shitposting

I just come here to lewdpost

>insta-reply to a shitposting bait thread
Proof of the problem

I like the way you posted that image from that one arthouse film. It makes you look like you're a well seasoned anime watcher and that your opinion on the decadence of this board is right.
A thread totally deserved to die for your input on the general redditfags, thanks user.

you made the thread, retard

Nice projection, you're the real retard here
If you want the thread to die, don't bump it
Unless you saw a shitpost and saw it as a reason to show off how superior you are. We're anonymous is a reason

I just wandered on to this board for maybe the fourth time ever after years of solely visiting Sup Forums and later /vr/.

I almost couldn't believe how much moeshit there was. I needed to scroll 2/3rds of the way down the catalog to see a pair of actual tits.

Has this board always been such a pedobait shitfest? I casually watch old mecha and tokusatsu, I had no idea this moeshit dominated this hard. Least of all outside of Japan, at any rate.

You're just looking on the surface. There's some good content, it's just buried under the same seven shows that constantly get posted

Why can't Sup Forums get along?
Why can't Sup Forums enjoy anime without shitposting and buzzwords?

Please go back there and never come back.

Don't you have some futa figures to cover with hot glue or something?

You need to go back, normalfag cancer.

WE WUZ ANONS N SHIT
moe, SoL and template posting unfortunate;y predate Sup Forums and most other popular boards
/m/ is the true chill hub, although its locked to mecha.
It is a problem with Sup Forums as a whole, not just Sup Forums

>I've never been here before but I'm a colossal newfag who can't stop sucking dicks
Headbutt a railroad spike you fucking chalkboard

I've gotten nothing but positive impressions of /m/, thanks for reminding me.

lol

Polite sage.

>lol
Actually, don't go back to Sup Forums or /vr/.
Fuck off to facebook or tumblr. People like you is the reason why this site gone to shit.

>Hurr, I know nothing about your taste other than you seem to dislike slice of life, moe, magical girls, etc.
>Clearly you're a normie!!! Fuck off to Facebook, normie! Or Tumblr! Yeah, shill your shit-ass fanfics!

>Poring over 80s and 90s nip computers makes me a normie now
>Tokusatsu is normie
>Actually watching 80s/90s mecha is normie
How's it feel being a flavor of the month-following cliche who bought into the loli meme?

I bet you sperg out when your waifus get love interests, too. One less for the Illusionsoft harem, I suppose.

Nice original opinion, where do you get it from?

Because I hate normalfags and I want them gone.

What are you reading/looking forward to user?

How is this thread still up. Stupid newfag. You don't need to bump a thread to reply to it.

Sup Forums is and will always be a loli board.