Christina

Well, do you Sup Forums?

>rlbmut

Why is Kurisu so thirsty for Okabe?

because okabe is literally her papa

So they have a Misato and Kaji type relationship?

It's one of those things that sounds like shitposting but actually isn't.

Have a bigger version.

Man this image gets me everytime

I-Its not like I wanted a bigger version...

two scientists enjoying an agnostic beverage

This artist drew such lovely, wholesome pictures.

Okabe and Christina deserve the best!

>drops her spaghetti as soon as Okabe considers her a dear friend

That goes without saying.

>tfw too much of a brainlet for christina to like me

Like or love? Because she's really fond of Mayuri and she's nowhere near as smart as Chris.

>Like or love?
yes

You better study hard then user.

You'll be okay, as long as you aren't a manlet as well. She obviously likes tall boys.

Why doesn't she get more roles?

She doesn't seem to be doing too badly for herself.

>Idolm@ster
>Steins;Gate
>Corpse Party
>Neptunia
She does amazing in everything, would love to see her in more.

I want to see her in more anime

Yes I do.
However.

How does kneeling before a midget work?

I'm taller than Okabe by a few inches, but he'd be near borderline manlet here, but Kurisu is pretty short, so I suppose it evens itself out?

Kurisu is among the taller girls of Steins;Gate.

Okabe is pretty darn tall for a Jap. He's the height of the average white American male.

And yet she's still so tiny and cute.

google says 5'2", are the rest severe womanlets?
>45 kg
wow, that certainly makes things more interesting

IMAGINE
M
A
G
I
N
E

Imagine what, user? Surely it’s nothing lewd?

Female "scientists" deserve only beatings.

Maho is 20cm shorter, Faris is 17cm shorter and Mayuri is 8cm shorter. Most of the girls in Steins;Gate are IMAGINE material.

He doesn't give her special treatment for being a genius and constantly teases her instead. He's basically a male version of Takagi-san.

Yeah but I'm 6'4 which isn't even the tallest in my family.

Reminder that Serika did everything wrong and got a way better ending than she deserved.

>more than a foot of height difference
I see. You're a lanklet.

Okay, I am on episode 14 right now so this will probably be answered soon enough, but why doesn't Okabe just time leap back, then send a D-mail into the past saying not to trust Moeka to avoid Mayuri from getting slotted? Or tell Daru not to hack into SERN?

Nothing can save Mayuri in this timeline.

Keep fucking watching.

They explain around episode 14-15 I believe.

Mayuri is a busty short stack, but less so in the original anime (they seemed to have fixed this in Zero).

okay
I actually have had the self restraint not to open that spoiler tag, so maybe I might actually have a chance this year.

That wouldn't actually fix the problem, which you would know if you kept watching.

I shouldn't have spoiler tagged it then. Oh well, the answer should be only an episode or two away.

love her 0 outfit. and i was surprised by that, played the game after my first watch of the show and was practically hit in the face by them.

Speaking of deaths in S;G, why is the rule about the impossibility of averting them so inconsistent? Faris' dad can be saved, Leskinen can die, Moeka and Braun can die. What's going on?

>inb4 whole thread tends up with more black lines than a redacted CIA file

Punch Kurisu, Kagari, Moeka and Maho

It's not inconsistent, it's just that some people are more important than others. Those deaths aren't points of convergence like Mayuri's. In order for any Alpha worldline to exist, she must die in 2010.

Hey, did anyone happen to save ALL the requests one drawfag did innS;G threads a while ago? There were all wonderful pictures there: smol maid Suzuha, cute Kurisus, some Faris, a bunny ear Suzuha etc etc
I lost all I had except this one

But it wasn't Mayuri's death that allowed Alpha to exist, it was SERN picking up the first D-mail. And what are points of convergence anyway? Never understood the term.

The lives of people directly involved with developing time travel are almost entirely dictated by convergence. Faris' dad living doesn't change much about the past or future, while Mayuri dying is what leads Okabe and Daru to build the time machine which brings Suzuha to 2010, so there is more wiggle room for him than there is Mayuri.

She is a very well rounded character with her own personality who's just another victim of waifyufags who only see her as a tsundere.

Hey now, why are you mixing Kurisu and Maho up in that?

Don't worry buddy, I have you covered.

Mayuri dies > Okabe is motivated to fight SERN and pursue time travel research > he fights SERN after escaping from them in 2011 and invents the divergence meter while Daru partially completes his machine > Suzuha travels back with the meter in the incomplete machine and crashes into Radio Kaikan, saving Kurisu > she joins the lab and helps develop their time machine > Mayuri dies etc.

That's because modern tsundere is shit and in recent years we've had ones like Taiga and Kirino. Kurisu's version of tsundere was kind of a breath of fresh air in a sea of shit.

how else are you supposed to talk to them

I don't like "smart" women.

So you prefer girls like Aqua?

t. brainlet

Okay, John Titor told me what is going on now.
>literally the first thing I do this year is stay up until 3:30 watching anime
what a hopeful start for this new year

What's wrong with intelligent women?

You are a godsend user.
I hope EVERYTHING goes right for you this year.

ok

There is something hot about Kurisu in a pony tail and sports bra.

This thread better not die before I wake up.

>important
Nothing of the sort. Convergence is just a force like many others. It does what it does. Tuturu needed to die Besides convergence had far more confounding factors especially when you look at 0. Suzu is so bound by fate it isn't funny. Almost literally her entire life is a convergent event. In some world lines it is completely with only Okabe's influence to vary it slightly.
Fuck that, man.

Convergence points are basically events that will always happen within an attractor field. The circumstances in each world line inside the same attractor field might be different, but they all converge onto the same point, hence the name.

In this case, the Beta Attractor Field converges around Mayuri's death. The life or death of everyone prior to that isn't important.

She's hot in anything, but that's definitely a stand out look.

Important in the sense that her death has a much greater effect on the world than most others. We're saying the same thing.

Suzuha with leg warmers just radiates comfy feelings.
I can almost imagine her dancing at some disco, dressed in 80s clothes

>Important in the sense that her death has a much greater effect on the world than most others
Except it doesn't. Convergence is arbitrary. There's no 'reason' why Okabe needed to see Kurisu dead in terms of traditional causality. None at all. Convergence points are temporal fixations that are independent of the causality the affect by them.
You can get further away from them in timelines so you can imagine them as large attractive entities across a world line. Worldlines themselves being defined by divergent features past an attractor field.

i.e the convention is an arbitrary place that the attractor field decides to split world lines. Logically with traditional causality you should be able to butterfly effect anything you want from anytime you like but temporal factors aren't traditionally logical. That is to say Tuturu surviving means fuck all in terms of changing outcomes logically except that time has dictated that she needs to die.

Moeka did nothing wrong

In that worldline, maybe

I feel like getting involved in what amounts to an argument over semantics would be unwise so I'm not going to push this.

Moeka did everything wrong.

cowtits are blinding you user

This user speaks the truth

She didn't shine my finger with her pussy juices.

She didn't shine my knuckles with her blood and pieces of teeth

It's not semantics but a fundemental misunderstanding of causation but I get your point.
I'll drop it to but think of it this way.
A timeline exists where someone is involved with events out in the country but has to drive there and you remove his car that is important. The car affects the outcome.
With S;G time rules it's possible that this event is a divergent one and there's no way to stop him getting in the car but if he doesn't get his keys from the same bowl the timeline changes. Not because he it affects his travel or anything as simple as that causally but purely because the world lines and attractor fields dictate that it's where he gets his keys that affects the divergence and subsequent convergent fields.

I made it bigger.

It's hard to look away.

So you're saying each time line comes with its own set of probabilities that a particular event will or will not occur, the occurrence or non-occurrence of the event then mediating the probability of subsequent events occurring?

Moeka is too lewd.

is it better to watch or play this?