mofumoe.org/content/kagetsu-tooya
mofumoe.org/content/fatestay-night
mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, I didn't vote for you

You don't vote for kings.

Fuck the king & her son.

#notmyking

But user, Mordred’s a custom made living onahole for her father’s use. Arturia’s penis will be inside her all day.

I love seiba

Have you accepted her final form?

Those tits are way too big

Overflowing prosperity.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME SABER'S GENDER, YOU FUCKING CAPITALIST PIG-DOG?

This post wasn't even worth a (you). Apply yourself.

How do I get into Fate?
I have many Fate meme images but I don't want to feel like a poser.

Best king is punished Arthur.

And Her Mom.

Just watch Prisma.

Oh, king, eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, then? By exploiting the workers! By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society!

read the wiki

I challenge your position

if you think those are too big you should see her cock

Do what I did and watch a play-through of the VN, watch Fate/Zero, and read the wiki

>3.5

You already have full sovereignty as the King of Jobbers.

Kek

I accepted the three some offer.

what went wrong with mordred?

Seibah didn't pay child support

she doesnt spend all of her time at the beach where as king arthur's son at the beach she is the greatest character in all of phone game

Well, how'd you become king then?

Literally this. I read the wiki and now am able to understand everything.

>female
The country is fucked.

We need a doujin where Mordred is told that she will be crowned king, only to be revealed that Saber is doing the coronation. Mordred will discover that the “crown” happens to be Saber’s hand, pushing her head down as Sabre forces her penis inside Mordred’s mouth. By the end of it. Mordred will realize that the throne and seat she was promised is Saber’s dick and that it’ll be the only thing she will ever sit on.

Why settle for a king when you can praise an EMPEROR!

Too much umu.

While England had a queen regent, Rome never had an empress regent. That Caesar would have been laughed out of the Senate instead of stabbed.

>Whore of Babylon
>worth praising

I want to fuck the king and her son at the same time. I want Arturia to use me to teach her son how to please a man. I want my dick between the king’s breasts as she and her son practice performing oral on me. I want the king to kiss feed her son semen and teach her to swallow. I want the king to ride my dick like a horse and I want her son’s vagina on my mouth. I want to cum inside the king as I eat out the king’s son. I want the king to part her son's legs and show me her vagina. I want Mordred to scream for her daddy as I pound her. I want to fill her with just as much cum as I filled her father. I want enjoy Arthurian-style oyakodon.

Just wait for it. They will make her Grand Saber and buff the shit outta her. 9.0 is coming

sadly that won't happen. I have her and Altera and I'll probably stick to Altera... ;__;

Yo fate bros, I just finished Apocrypha and still don't know what Shiro was actually wishing for, help me out here. "Materialize the Soul"? The fuck does it even mean? I get making people imortal and making them not good or evil or whatever, but what the fuck was the plan actually supposed to be?

Also, was giving him the false name Shirou Kotomine supposed to be a fake out, or just a reference?

Who puts out more?

Shirou Kotomine was a Japanese Christian martyr from the Shogunate era.

Mordred's hair >>> Arturia's hair
Ponytails > buns, this is known

I get that, but his real name is Amakusa. Did they give him the mixed name of "Shirou Kotomine" to make people assume it was a Shirou raised by Kotomine instead of Kirei? I just didn't bother thinking about it because I knew they would explain it, and the way it played out just seemed weird.

I dunno, I'll have to watch the last episode after NYE and then I might have an answer.

right it's always the ones that seem pure at first.

Except the entire nation of England couldn't find a single immoral thread in her body, so I'd say left.

she sucks

Tsukihime
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1705201

Tsukihime Fun Disc: Kagetsu Tohya
mofumoe.org/content/kagetsu-tooya

Fate/stay night
mofumoe.org/content/fatestay-night

Fate/hollow ataraxia
mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia

Enjoy

Arigato.

I LOVE my King

Elesis!

Get ready to be replaced by cuckthur soon

Fuck the king.

>get ready to be replaced by a literal who where his LNs have mediocre sales at best and has be shilled multiple times to be even relevant among the fujos
Yeah maybe in 20 years.

Caster when and what will it be?

A. Morgana (Saberface)
B. Idol Arthuria
C. Arthuria Lily Bride Alter Summer
D. MHXSLAS
E. etc.

?