Sup Forums 2018 despair rodeo

- People who watched Code Geass in elementary school have graduated from college.
- Hidamari Sketch is done because an actress died.
- In seven years, no one laughed. Including you. It's too late now.
- You secretly know, in your heart of hearts, that Gorespammer was right.
- Gundam 40th Anniversary Project is already in production.
- There's a new season of Sailor Moon, for the daughters of the original one’sfans.
- There's a new season of Card Captor Sakura, for the daughters of the original one's fans.
- None of you recognize the original zomg rei dick pic.
- People who were unborn when my first Sup Forums post was made will get limited driver's licenses this year.
- Evangelion is as old now as Mazinger Z was when Evangelion aired.
- Kimi ni Mune Kyun was a hip retro song pick for Mariaholic in 2009. A similarly retro song lineup in 2018 would include Achy Breaky Heart.
- 2018 is the last year where a Heisei kid can calculate his or her birth year without memorization or doing era math. Starting April 1st, 2019? Get ready to remember how many years you were before the next reignal era every time you go to a manga cafe!
- If the Hidamari girls aged in real-time, Yuno could have her Ph.D. by now.
- The "fansubbing is irrelevant" era has lasted longer than the preceding "fansubs come in x264" or "fansubs come in DivX ;-)" eras.
- This year, Homura can rent an off-campus apartment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwV0M4-H9G4
youtube.com/watch?v=4lAhWaq77Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=hLFnr0GufTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>- In seven years, no one laughed. Including you.
Wait, what? We all laughed. Even the mods laughed and gave us a sticky. Did you somehow miss this?

>Wait, what? We all laughed
The target audience didn't laugh. The normalfags drove them away

>There's a new season of Card Captor Sakura, for the daughters of the original one's fans.
I mean it does kind of require having watched the original. I don't really see the problem since it appeals to fans of the original too.

>there are starting to be VAs and anison singers who were born in the 21st century
>there will soon be VAs and anison singers younger than Sup Forums
>soon, all the major roles will be done by VAs younger than Sup Forums

>it's 2018
>there are 2000s JDs
>there are JKs younger than Gundam Seed
>there are JCs younger than Code Geass

>time passes: the thread

Ahh all this time passing feels like it was just yesterday that Pokemon came out

Pokemon's release date before today = between Lemonade Stand and Atari Tank's release date before Pokemon

the median console between "no consoles" and now is the N64, having aged out past the PlayStation and Saturn. Next year it will be the Dreamcast. the median year of TV anime existing is 1991, after CCA, after Akira, after MZ23, after basically everything Ghibli except Mononoke.

- I am now equidistant in time between my college graduation and age 50.
- The most recent Sup Forumsnons have no memory of 9/11.
- If the Lucky Star girls aged in real time, they'd be 28 now (31 going by the manga).
- Madoka Magica is probably dead either because Urobuchi quit in disgust or for the same reasons as Kemono Friends (whichever you find more depressing)
- Right now dogs have it good.

zetsuboshita

The manga for this turns 40 this year (and I've heard there's going to be an anniversary OAV or something). For a Western perspective, Grease came out the same year. (I got chills...)

If being into anison now and being into anison when youtube.com/watch?v=kwV0M4-H9G4 MUSERU was relevant, my favorite song would be Coppelia's Coffin youtube.com/watch?v=4lAhWaq77Vs

Who's currently the youngest that you know of?

those generalfags are still here

I don't care about this anime crap, only one that made me feel is
-my cousins , who are much younger than me, who used to be cute lolis who used to love sitting on my knee as I vibrate it and who are now fat with purple hair, just introduced me to their numale boyfriends they got at university

Starting the new year strong, I see.

I've never actually watched/read SZS, should I go for the anime or the manga?

it's a straightup improvement adaption, either read unanimated and watch animated chapters or watch and then read the unadapted chapters

if UY manga is 40, Lum is 55 and post-menopause. From the perspective of OP, Lum is 1-2 generations too old.

There was that one girl who was in Barakamon. JUNNA is also pretty young: she's only 17 I think.

Happy new year.

i hate these threads
i hate the endless march of time

Is time speeding up? 10-20 took ages, 20-30 took a blink of an eye.

I'm so sorry

every kid born in 1999 can post here now

take me sweet death
i am ready

-Pokemon anime is 20 years old and has 1000 episodes and he still hasn't won a league

Technically he won the Orange League and the Battle Frontier.

It gets faster with age; I'm only 20 and it already feels to fast.

None of that makes me feel anything. Time moves on. You could've made me despair by linking to any of the various Sup Forums- I mean Sup Forums threads, or one of the shounen generals.

Well fuck
time sure does fly by fast
youtube.com/watch?v=hLFnr0GufTU