Yuki Yuna

>Mfw marathoning season 2
>Mfw the suffering has exponentially increased
Why god, why?

It fucking hurts. Everything is diejoubu. Everything is fire.

We complained about everyone surviving despite the odds.
We complained about everyone having their disabilities fixed.
We complained that we got a happy ending out of nowhere.

We're responsible for this. We did this to them. We should have just shut up and accepted it.

Why didn't we protect that smile?

So how the hell did everyone survive and get their disabilities fixed anyhow? And how did tougou film all that with yuna?

Yuki Yuna is suffering.

I hope you've watched WaSuYu.

>show is 80% boring moeblob slice of life, 10% subpar action, 10% suffering

why do people watch this shit?

Isn't that just the first half of this season?

Yes, but some people were confused as it was released in theaters earlier in the year.

>implying we're not going to get a happy ending out of nowhere again

>user is 100% wrong

Don't you want to watch moeblobs suffering?

Urobuchi pls go

It was never explained

The thing about the disabilities was explained, though.

>And how did tougou film all that with yuna?

You're probably dying to know and would die upon finding out.

>10% suffering

Boy I wish

The real suffering is knowing that Tougou and Yuuna won't become the Eve and Eve of the next world.

So realistically we should be adding another 0 to that suffering measurement.

I dunno man, none of the previous yuushas had an actual happy ending.

>And how did tougou film all that with yuna?
By holding the camera in front of her face? Tougou does all her weird shits in the open and Yuuna is perfectly fine with them.

But I demand that my wife Itsuki gets a happy ending!

>tfw I forgot about Utano's birthday

Haven't watched S2. Is Togo still closet as subtextually homo as she was in S1?

>subtextually
Like getting braille rubbed in your face.

>subtextually

Huh what subtext

This.

They don't have the balls to sacrifice Yuuna and the whole of humanity. This shinkon shit that they are doing now scream of evangelion ending. Takahiro is a hack.

>subtextually homo
she's a raging lesbo m8

Add to the suffering that the episode schedule is elusive and I have no idea when the newest episode is even being aired.

>Is Togo still closet as subtextually homo
I don't understand how you came to that conclusion.

They'll be the first ones.

>episode schedule is elusive
Wut? There was only a week delay because of the holidays.

If someone will be sacrificed, Yuuna is the most likely to go. Unless some major asspull saves the day, I can only see a bittersweet ending at best with the situation they're in. Like Yuuna going with the shinkon and sacrificing herself, but not allowing Shinju to absorb all the rest of humanity. She just restores his energy to full force, enabling the girls, now powered by a fully-capable Shinju, to counter the heavenly gods' invasion.

In the end they defeat/pull back the gods and save the world, but Yuuna's gone forever.

No, I want all of them to die and the world to become fire

Stop posting on Sup Forums and go back to working on Madoka, Urobuchi.

This looks like a good time waster I got this Comiket.

I don't remember this episode.

Don't kill me.

Is the POV character a boy or a girl?

Oh no.
I don't like this one bit.

It's a boy

It's not 18+

Where is she? That background looks like a poor man's Enoshima.

>inb4 shitstorm

Does every route end up with you being chopped up by a scythe?

PLEASE FUCKING UPLOAD THIS I BEG OF YOU

This

>self insert trash
Why can we never ever have nice things?

but it's nice

if i could self-insert as takayuu

>autistic screeching

>boy
nvm i dont want it anymore

Is that even a question

But Chikage turns into a submissive fuckdoll when she's around Takashima, what's the appeal of that? Wakaba is the patrician's self-insert.

There is literally nothing wrong with self insert stuff.

Togo is a strong, beautiful patriotic woman who will bear her country many children!

With Yuna.

Fuck off, Take.

Roughly, how much suffering does the series contain?

Absolutely none. Nope, no suffering here. Just happy little yuushas doing happy little kagawa life

Not enough.

Oh. I guess I'm not watching it then.

Too much.

About two and a half happiest girls in the world.

Just the right amount.

What a crap ending. Yuuna wants to live, that is important, she is not some cliche messianic figure.

>What a crap ending.
I know, right? What the endings needs to be is a giant asspull instead because muh nichijou. Go fuck yourself.

I'll be extremely disappointed if everything turns out OK just like in S1.

It's a story of sacrifice. Did you already forget what happened with Gin?

Rewatch all the episodes until you get the message of the anime.

>Yuuna wants to live, that is important
It's what most people are missing here, I think. Too much Madoka, I guess. Everyone's used to the messianic hero who's content with giving up their lives. But Yuuna's not like that. She's willing to fight to the death but that doesn't mean she's content with dying. Maybe she thought she was until she was faced with the reality of it. Now her true feelings show through and we can see she's not like Madoka. She wants to live.

>b-but muh nichijou
>no one cares about good writing just give me muh nichijou
Did I get it right?

>It's a story of sacrifice.
It's a story about guts.

>Did you already forget what happened with Gin?
Gin had to fight to the death but if you pay attention you'll notice she kept saying she was gonna survive and come back to her friends until the very end. She died fighting but she didn't give herself in sacrifice. She wanted to live.

Maybe WaSuYu but not YuYuYu, remember Tougou speech to coma Yuuna.

Sure.

Nauseating amounts

>Thinking the only solution is that shit of status quo
And with that said, even status quo would be better than this hallow cliche shit.

>Sure.
Cool. I'm still going to complain when the ending turns out to be complete garbage like last time though.

>Good writing
Do you think every VERY SUBTLE story with a protagonist whose surname is sheepherd is well written?

According to Takahiro, it's a story about using guts and bravery to protect one's daily life. Sacrificing yourself is neither guts nor brave and it doesn't protect your daily life either.

And I will laugh at edgyfags getting btfo for second time.

He only said that to give you guys hope.

Your fanfic was not well written or interesting.

>you have to be an edgyfag to want a good ending without asspulls
I keep making the mistake of overestimating the intelligence of people who actually liked S1's ending.

>you guys

>things I don't like and don't understand are shit writing and asspulls
Yeah that's right.

>not liking something is edgy
Okay.

Someone needs to die to be good writing.

>implying

Okay user.

Episode 6 when?
Please serious answers only.

Friday.

In the future.

Soon.

S1 already touched on sacrifice and guts. Now the story is touching on being idealistic vs being pragmatic.

Already aired.

Because Shinju collected enough data to create Sentinels so it could afford to reverse the Mankai effects.

>he hasn't watched the OVA

No, but if you put your characters in a situation that's pretty much hopeless and have a deus ex machina save them with no consequences in the end, that's bad writing. S1's ending was fixed by S2 because it actually gave us the consequences of S1's fake happy ending.

There's no point for S2 to do that if they're going to just come up with another deus ex machina to revert everything to status quo again.

>S1 already touched on sacrifice and guts. Now the story is touching on being idealistic vs being pragmatic.
I don't think so. There's nothing pragmatic about Taisha or Yuuna's current decision of giving up her life. Sonoko, the smartest human being in the Yuusha universe told Yuuna she was wrong for concluding there's no other choice but to go along with Taisha's plan, and deep down Yuuna knows this is true but she's too afraid and in pain and just wants things to end. Her decision is not heroic. It's a decision driven by fear just like Taisha's doings have always been driven by fear, not pragmatism.

This is gonna change in the last episode as the preview confirms Yuuna will change her mind and decide she wants to live. That decision takes courage and guts because she's in a lot of pain. But a real hero bears the pain and fights on. They don't give in.

>Sonoko, the smartest human being in the Yuusha universe