Cute High Earth Defense Club Franchise Gets New TV Anime Series

Creator, director, Comet return for Cute High Earth Defense Club Happy Kiss! with new boys

A new television anime series in the Cute High Earth Defense Club (Binan Kōkō Chikyū Bōei-bu) franchise has been green-lit under the title Binan Kōkō Chikyū Bōei-bu Happy Kiss! (Cute High Earth Defense Club Happy Kiss!). An official website made the announcement with a teaser visual and logo.

The visual features five mysterious, handsome boys in the same academy uniforms and similar bracelets as the main characters in the previous anime series. The website also features New Year's greeting comments from returning director Shinji Takamatsu and creator Kurari Umadani. Studio Comet, the studio behind the second anime series, is producing the new anime.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-31/cute-high-earth-defense-club-franchise-gets-new-tv-anime-series/.125945

I remember giving the first one a try in case it was an absurdist comedy, but it was just unfunny gay shit.

HOLY FUCK YES
HOLY FUCK YES
YES

this is the funniest shit ever
sad they had to change the characters
im going to miss the literal fucking jew
and my qt prince

That's nice. I'll miss the old boueibus, but my heart is always open to more heirs to the throne of love.

they all look a bit weird honestly
the pink haired guy will always have my heart though ;_;

I unironically thought Cute High Earth Defense Club was just a fan name for Titans. I guess I'm just overdosing on Gundam.

Well, as much as I love it, Boueibu never had great character designs.
I'm calling dibs on Yellow/Green, love that fluffy blond hair.

same honestly, i love blonde boys with long hair.

;~;

EDF?

I need to know the voice actors.

They all look like shit except the guy in the middle. I like him.

>New characters.
No ;_;

Pink still looks like a megaslut.

Jew was so fucking best

Is center a thug or a slut? Or maybe a slutty thug?

Another picture.
Definitely a slut. Only orange looks pure.

Orange looks like an overprotective onii-chan.

Will he also be voiced by Sugita?

Best boy. I'll miss him ;-;

Sluts, all of them

Did this series sell so well that they decided to start all over again with a new cast? I thought it was dead.
To think that I dropped it at episode 3 because it was too retarded.

Will there still be Wombat or will there be a new animal?

I hope we get more shoebill. He's cool.

We barely got any of him in the first place, which is a shame.