If this show takes place in London,why are the characters named Simon and Andrew instead of Ahmed and Ramesh?

If this show takes place in London,why are the characters named Simon and Andrew instead of Ahmed and Ramesh?

alternate universe

Merkel was a mistake.

But its shown that events pretty much happened like in real world,only now that we have a seekrit magic society.

What's the joke?

Sup Forums is the joke here

What joke?

Sup Forumsā€˜s lack of creativity

That's what I'm asking, I think I missed the punchline.

>This obvious samefagging

Never been to London, ave you?

>Sup Forumstard leaked

This is not reddit faggot.Not every post is about sharing dank memes to make you laugh.There is no joke here.
See
This anime is whitewashing London

ayy you got me good user!
Then what's the point of this thread if it's not a joke? How is this anime-related? At least try and make us laugh if you've got nothing useful to offer.

At least the premise is somehow related, wish they would have kept the traditional london attire

Similar to how most American characters are white when realistically half of them should be brown.

Fuck off, Sup Forumsack.

>Then what's the point of this thread if it's not a joke?
To getyou mad and get free (You)s from you
>How is this anime-related?
Read
>At least try and make us laugh if you've got nothing useful to offer.
>us
Speak for yourself faggot

[a / : Ahmed and Mohammed

You pointed out that there aren't only white people in England. So what? At least be creative with your jokes. I'll start: What's the hardest part about a Muslim killing his own daughter? Suppressing the erection.
I get it, because those are Muslim names.

We Sup Forums now! "Anime and manga" will just be an excuse to discuss Sup Forumsitics 24/24 hours a day. You Sup Forumscucks are officially the most cancerous newfags and you are killing Sup Forums by forcing your shit on each and every board.

Why are you bumping the thread you retard?

>sociopath white men buying foreign women on the black market and bringing them back to their home country for marriage

Is this representative of England as well?

>muh joke get it
Read & carefully
If you still don't get it then,here this place would be more appropriate
>>>/reddit.com/

>im a neet who masturbates to children but still think im worth more than people fleeing from war

Hide thread if it triggers you.BTW Sup Forums is the most cancerous board here

Why are you fucktard? Mods should just delete the thread anyway. Sup Forumsermins should just be crushed and killed the moment they show.

Mods should ban anyone who browsed tumblr too

Yes and no.
It's more that they just become notable media personalities or executives who just diddle kids for 20+ years
Is this even good, I hear that there's an OVA and a regular cour production, which do I jump into?

Its mostly asian men in england that do it

But why are you posting this on Sup Forums? Sup Forums is where you discuss these sorts of topics. I'm just trying to salvage your poor attempts at humour. Instead of using the "h-haha reddit!" retort, tell me your best muslim joke. Here's another one:
What's the difference between a Muslim and a vampire? At some point the vampire will stop being bloodthirsty.

>Sup Forums complains about muslims when they act like internet muslims
Gets me every time.