This was supposed to be our year bros. We were so close of getting the AOTY title

This was supposed to be our year bros. We were so close of getting the AOTY title.

Had MiA never aired. Now we wont have another chance after the whole kadokawa fiasco.

Has MiA never aired... ;_;

You already pwned them in their own thread, you don't need to take a victory lap, all they'll do is just call you young or a teenager or something anyway

>All the "HAHA GUYS LOOK AT OUR SALES ANIME BTFO!" posters got fucked over in the end
wow... so THIS is the power of Kemono Friends...

lol

What the fuck is wrong with 2nd place? KF was good anime, MiA was good anime, one of them happened to be more popular than the other one, who cares? What the point of shitposting and false-flagging?

Kemono Fags were the most obnoxious fanbase on Sup Forums the entire year, they had this coming.

Basically every popular anime has cancerous fanbase. PriPri fags shitposted in mia threads, for exampke, dunno about other way around. Lwa fags also were in pretty much every popular anime threads. I cannot say that kf fags were somehow different, besides them having constant generals.

Get fucked disgusting furryfags with a dead franchise

>The kíno of the Year somehow made the list
Usually those rarely make the Cut

i swore 'most obnoxious fanbase' 2017 was gonna go to kemono friends, but then mia aired. IF ONLY IT NEVER AIRED!!!!!

ssh, it's elaborate trolls trolling trolls

regardless whether it's falseflagging, an attention-seeking troll, a genuine hysterical fan, chuckling shitposter or whatever else

why would giving attention and replying on anonymous forum change anything?

But Kemono Friends still has the most obnoxious fanbase this year. MiA fags are annoying but nothing can beat the first half of the year when Kemono Fags were shilling their shit incessantly in every thread they could.

>This was supposed to be our year bros. We were so close of getting the AOTY title.
this is cringe on a whole new level

Oh damn nearlyb1000 votes. I guess it's over then.

>Has MiA never aired

Work on your English, spic. Fuck off.

By the way i liked both.

Those are monster girls fucking uncultured swine

Bow to the one true フレンズ

>the first half of the year when Kemono Fags were shilling their shit incessantly in every thread they could.
That didn't happen though. KF was a boogeyman was first half a year.
Your favourite niche show didn't sell nor was very popular? Blame KF.
People don't want to talk about your favourite series a week after it finished? Make some baits in thread and send them to KF thread so it lives up the discussion (that literally happened with Dragon Maid)

Seems like an ESL shitposter trying to make Kemono Friends look bad to be honest.

Why is the furry fetish so prevalent in the west?

Those are monster girls fucking uncultured swine

KF was like the 3rd or 4th best thing in its season.

please stop falseflagging

KF is like the 3rd or 4th best thing this decade.

KF is like the 3rd or 4th best thing this millenia.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Kemono Friends.

I know what my AOTY was.

Honestly, knowing how heavily infested KF with SEAmonkeys and shitskins, it’s not improbable OP is unironic

Get fucked furfags.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Poor furries got betrayed by their own kin

this whole thread is exactly how Sup Forums somehow got even shittier again

agreed

LOOK AT THIS DUDE
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Stay mad Kemono Fags.

Its nice to see Kemonogs silent for a change, they destroyed so many threads its not even funny.

There is this one really bad ESL shitposter that is always in the threads. Wouldn't be surprised if it was him. The whole Kadokawa thing really attracted a lot of cancer to the fanbase who came from HAPPENING internet activism shit. Being popular in Japan didn't do too many favours either seeing as Sup Forums was the only place discussing the show in the west up until the middle of the series. At first the threads were mostly made up mostly of the kind of people that pick up almost everything in a season to give it a chance and a few people that liked stuff like gdgd Fairies and Tesagure.

>they destroyed so many threads its not even funny.
I'd like to see one.

FRIENDS ARE NOT FURRIES STOP THIS NOW

Where were you in the first half of the year? You clearly missed the threads full of KF shilling.

The Japanese certainly don't consider it furry. The furries that draw Kemono Friends stuff even have their own tag they use where they reverse the usage of hiragana and katakana in the name to show that its actually furry shit.

I've been here.
Once it got popular people shitted on it themselves in threads about "their" own series. Like in Dragon Maid thread, or that one vocal fag in Urara threads.

FUCK YOU

The only threads I can ever remember that consistently happening to is sales threads and they were just shitposting threads to begin with anyway with people literally using Kemono Friends as bait. Outside of that I don't think there was too much really. Maybe people bringing it up in AOTY or AOTS threads, but that is because a lot of people liked it.

>Made in soybyss fags have to brag about 5k sales.

For fucks sake

Get fucked Kemonofag

Who fucking cares

Like anyone ACTUALLY cares about sales. Made in Abyss got enough sales for a sequel. That's good enough for me. Kemono Friends could get enough for a movie adaptation with CG that DOESN'T look like shit for all i care.

We care about quality, which KF lacks completely.

I wish autism were terminal so people like this that just shitpost and falseflag all day without actually caring about either anime would take care of themselves. Go back to your consolewar threads.

That title goes to dbs fags easy. Your grudge is too inmense user.

KEMEMEFAGS ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

Nobody does.

Your appreciation of quality is very shallow if you think Kemono Friends lacks it completely. The only area it lacks in quality is animation and overall production polish.

i found both shows equally uninteresting

The only place in the west discussing Kemono Friends from the very beginning was here. Nowhere else paid any attention until maybe episode 7 or so. Even then the majority of reaction outside of Sup Forums was "wtf why is this popular in Japan".

i was here and i never saw them instigate anything outside of their own threads. youre just trying to stir the pot, pretending to be retarded or have not been here long enough to make meaningful posts

It's not an interesting show. MiA had pacing issues but KF's were as bad as Black Clover, there's a lot of boring shit that doesn't progress the story or develop characters, e.g. Prairie Dog + Beaver episode.

>pacing in a story with no plot progression to begin with

In my experience it was the complete opposite, Kemono Friends fans specifically tried to keep Kemono Friends shit in Kemono Friends threads because they didn't want to attract shitposters from other threads who would be mad about the popularity. Of course you always get a couple of autistic retards like the people who spammed the sales threads though.

>no plot progression
>what was finding out what Kaban was?
>what was finding more humans?
Kemono friends had a plot, albeit a shit one.

I think that might just be your own personal idea of boring. Plenty of people clearly found the character and story interesting and engaging given that a whole community sprung up in Japan dedicated to dissecting everything that happened in detail and looking for clues/speculating about meaning.

I guess you didn't watch the show through to the end or are just posting based on what you have read on Sup Forums?

It's nice to see that when confronted Kememefags admit their show is trash albeir 'not that kind of trash'

We are truly sorry. We mean it.

>watching meme anime

>posting on meme site

sup OP

epic

Patrician taste right here.

FUCK BROS THEY ARE LAUGHING AT US AGAIN

>shortest lived fad
>AOTY
hahahahahahahaha, no

I don't know who's serious and who's straight up shitposting anymore

This feels like a Sup Forums thread.

Because it is, that's were all these salesfags are coming from.

>Kemonofags BTFO
Good.

>losing to eromanga sensei

STOP