Yuri!!! On Ice

First thread of 2018. Finally the year of the movie is here r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

ameblo.jp/tadashi-hiramatz/entry-12338990561.html
twitter.com/Hiramatz/status/945110955356176386
someanithing.com/series-data-quick-view/comment-page-6#comment-108519
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4845424150/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AN1VRQENFRJN5&psc=1
twitter.com/soratamaz/status/947520991663497217
yurionfes.com/museum-taiwan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's actually the 2nd thread already. Last one died quickly

Oh, I guess I wasn't here when it was up.

>ネクストステージ!!!!
Posted by Kubo just now

What did she mean by that?

SOON™

I was checking regularly and never saw it.

Happy New Year to that fat gay shota

more like in 10 months

I'd say it has to be at least 5 or 6 months after the first trailer or key visual is released. Fall 2018 is still a possibility.

Probably won't be released this year

Good. I'm currently saving money so I can see that movie in nipland.

One week ago Hiramatsu commented about his current work and said that he's already focused on the next year (2018) for the Yuri on Ice movie. He made no secret of the fact that the production will go at full capacity starting from the new year.
I haven't seen anybody talking about it, this is hot news.

ameblo.jp/tadashi-hiramatz/entry-12338990561.html

twitter.com/Hiramatz/status/945110955356176386

Same here, I've been saving for months now.

I hope we get to hear more often about how the production is going, staying on the dark is scary.

No even cute New Year-themed merch lately? Did they decide not to milk yoi anymore?

I'm afraid the cow is dead user, it's up to MAPPA now. C'mon Otsuka.

But it was voted anime of the year by nips again. People still love Baldfat.

why the fuck are they taking so much time

Is that poll closed?

I meant that without new stuff from to draw from, it's gonna be the same merch over and over again. The cash cow has been milked dry now.

I think we'll have more information on the film's production in February.

Why in February?

The Mari Okada film pretty much prevented it from being completed any time soon.

Supposedly YOI will be third best selling anime since 2000s from Oricon data putting it past Seed Destiny.
>Also note that this number almost certainly includes the Yuuri On Stage live event, so we’d have to subtract the sales of that. The per-franchise rankings do cover those things, even though it’s called an anime list. The last time it ranked, it had sold 18,367. Subtract that from 436,505 and you’re left with 418,138. Divide by six, and that’s 69,690. In reality it’ll be slightly less because some of that remaining 418,138 is also additional discs from the live event. But it should be close to that, at least 69.0k. That’s enough to move it ahead of SEED Destiny and into #3.
someanithing.com/series-data-quick-view/comment-page-6#comment-108519

Pray for Hiramatsus health

I want to eat off that ass

It still seems so unreal and incredible to me, all you see around are haters and people who try to discredit the show.

>those hips
I want him to bear my 17 children

new official guide???

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4845424150/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AN1VRQENFRJN5&psc=1

Will it finally be the one to include the snow flake ring design and exposed Pig ass?

>YoI sold more than Seed Destiny
Holy shit, nice.

In the description box:
>Scheduled to be released before the Pyeongchang Olympics.
Why so specific? I am so excited

Mari Okada ruining things once again

It'll be the same shit we've seen before though

Hopefully it'll have the ones that were removed, like this user said The Winter Olympics are from Feb 9, we'll find out what it is soon.

what is it?
twitter.com/soratamaz/status/947520991663497217

>mfw I heard the BaldFat scene being referred to as a kiss

Feels great, man.

Favorite character ranking

Kek I noticed that too. And on Nip television of all places.

is there anyway i can turn yurio into a irl boy and make him my husband

Visit your local gopnik neighborhood

just came back and only saw some old guys with missing teeth with some drinks

made by the same director and creator of YOI in a different study
MAPPA sucks

Reminder that Pig has a tiny waist

because even 2d homos have it harsher than lesbos. the backlash could've been worse.

I thought this was an obvious thing, but okay...

Wasn’t there landwhale amerifat screeching because Pig isnt an obese pig like them on twitter

Now I wonder what size Fairy wears. He is so small and delicate, I bet he needs female sizes because even the smallest male ones are too big for him.

Is this an official pigbutt pic?

Fairy would be for the child section not adult but even then he would probably be small in nip size. Who is smaller, Fang or Fairy?

Fairy is 163, Fang is 155.

Isn't there a museum going on right now? Is it any different than the other ones?

Another one? What would they even include in it? Almost everything is already mentioned.

is one of the sketches of animation that Junpei made in an event
there is fairy and bald as well

Piggy should do more ina bauer in his programs, he makes me diamonds

>Isn't there a museum going on right now?
The last one was in Taiwan iirc, it closed in December. I don't think there are others ongoing.
yurionfes.com/museum-taiwan

>Is it any different than the other ones?
Afaik nobody has ever reported differences

Why is Johnny Wier best YOI boy?

Give this man a fucking cameo in the movie

At this point it would be a crime against humanity to not give him a cameo in the movie.

Because you're on Sup Forums, which famously hates female-orientated series and anything popular? Try anywhere else on the internet and you'll find people all over it.

sjws who people say love yoi actually hate it because it's not about lesbians

Reminds me of pic related.

It was pretty obvious in official art where he’s so thin it looks like he’s wearing a corset. But knowing his actual size is nice.

Since they are going to be rivals, do you think Bald will bully his pig more?

How much more do I have to see burger art of pig dressed as a woman.

It's now in Osaka, from Dec 29 to Jan 28. I believe the only difference is Eros and Agape outfits that they added in Taiwan, and in Osaka as well. From what I saw the Taiwan one did a party/gathering for piggy's birthday.

While this show may be kinda overrated I still miss it. Too bad about the shit fanbase though, anything tumblr touches turns into cancer.

this describes 90% of the animes that exist

But it's a special type of tumblr cancer that turns people off the show

Jesus just ignore the Tumblr part.

Dumblr is a special breed of cancer. Twitter to some extent too. Fandom was better pre-2012 in general. The fact YOI attracts SJW makes it worse than most.

Do you guys actually understand Japanese or are you just going to take in the visuals?

I miss Livejournal-era fandom. People could be so pretentious, but at least it wasn't occupied by children.

Unless you want to live under a rock and never watch anything else, just ignore it, it's not hard.

Considering how popular it is with normies and how much money it’s bringing in, I doubt they’re mourning the loss of bitter fujo and otaku.

SJW cunts in this fandom are bitter though

Are they still angry about Fairy and Otabek and their age difference?

Why do you purposefully go to sites that upset you? It’s your own fault for looking for that stuff.

Will BaldFat ditch Fairy at the shrine?

What sort of gem would each of the YOI cast be? Would they have gembitts?

Kinda hard when fandom is concentrated on dumblr, tweetshit, or Sup Forumssshole. I like/a/sshole most despite the assholes and trolls not many are truely retarded or Reee about anything BaldFat thats not conservative vanilla sex all the time while dressed as dikes or trans.

can u guys chill and talk about how much i want fairy to sit on my face

What's the faggiest gem? Quartz?

Fairy would flip you off and call you a hag first

It’s still your own fault that you chose to look at accounts that care about that shit in the first place. It’s not difficult at all to find people that aren’t obsessed with drama.

Antarc is is pretty gay. So is Yellow Diamond.

that just makes the situation worse for me beacuse im going to be dead by that point

i wish fairy was a girl

Fairy is the classic chick with a dick

but i don't like dicks

get out straightie

but i'm a girl

>Doesnt like dicks
>is in a YOI thread

To be fair Bald has better oppai than most anime girls

>tfw fairy will never make you smell his ass while he insults you for being a weird pervert

Is Yuuri considered obese in Japan?

get out dyke

no, i want a gopnik ballerina gf

I hope we get the soke of Victor's oppai in the movie.

They made him look fat for comedic moments but his extra weight was more like a male nip that doesn’t work out. So a soft stomach and less defined muscle. It may be overweight for Pig but since his natural waist is so thin, he just looks average.

I actually dream of a lesbian ballet anime.

that'd be beautiful. all we have now is ahiru admiring rue a lot

Why would you want Yurio's ass in your face wth