This is the highest rated review of your alleged "masterpiece" on MAL

This is the highest rated review of your alleged "masterpiece" on MAL.

Checkmate, pedos.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/profile/juneboba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MAL

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

>MAL

nice counter argument

you're just mad because you got told the truth

>15
>pedophilia

This is the highest rated review about OP in the entirety of Sup Forums:

OP is a faggot. He should an hero.

No one liked this.
If you lurked more you would know what is the most popular anime in 2017.
Go back to MAL.

I'm girl but yes I like girls so I gues I'm faggot lol

ummm actually if you look on Sup Forums you will see there are many many many people who are saying it's very good anime

I never even see threads about this series on Sup Forums, go back

it's an american whiteknight telling a a female writer that her characters are chauvinistic again, what a sad virgin

>Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.[1][2] Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.
How many times to I have to repeat to you retards. Being attracted to children who already hit puberty is not paedophilia. Being attracted to prepubescent kids is not paedophilia either. Why do people insist on using words they don't know the meaning of?

americans can't use terms correctly

actually reviewer is a woman

myanimelist.net/profile/juneboba

Y'all niggas just BTFO by normies

LMAOOOOO

I was literally waiting for a thread to post this in.

Anything below 21 is pedophilia.

>My in-fandom discussions can be found mostly on Tumblr
oh who woulda thought, an autistic sjw then

>Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
A 15 year old is clearly not prepubescent .

Pedos and gays keep the kids away.

Not only that, you can fuck as many prepubescent kids as you want and still not be considered a paedophile as long as they are not your exclusive or even primary attraction. just keep yourratio of diddled prepubescents to diddled pubescents at 49/51 or higher.

And yet the show is better rated than Houseki no fps. Sup Forums shills on suicide watch

Hell yeah, I love psychiatry now.

>15
>pedophilia
This never stops being dumb.

>Tumblr SJW style western anime fans

Ugh. Worse than fujoshi.

Desu I couldn't get into the anime for a similar reason
At first the show makes it seem like the wizard is the girl's guardian and that they have a father-daughter relationship but then the guy claims he wants to marry her. I know that girls love this shit but I'd much rather have something without sexual undertones.

Most pedocrimes are about power and the fact that young children are easy to coerce.
And it really helps no one, especially not abused children,if things get watered down, like cartoons, loli and 16 year old counting as "pedo".

>MAL
>Anything a masterpiece
>Magus bride is a masterpiece
>pedos

>MAL
Fuck off. And what the fuck mods are doing, anyway?

>just keep yourratio of diddled prepubescents to diddled pubescents at 49/51 or higher
Is Thailand considered freeleech?

at least it's mostly a remnant of the past now, nowadays they're busy whining about trump to whine about japan again

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS