I don't know if it's a Japan thing or an anime thing but most high schools in anime are Utopian places where everyone...

I don't know if it's a Japan thing or an anime thing but most high schools in anime are Utopian places where everyone is insanely happy and nice (clannad persona code geass ect). At my highschool most people were pretty obnoxious to one another and there were fights monthly. I can post the fights if you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c7PqiPfLm74
youtu.be/67IhZzVfUpE
youtu.be/5MUmK441HNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you went to school in jap land?

post the fights

It's almost as if anime is fiction and the high schools they attend are not representations of reality all the time

No. Bong land

They're uploading but here's one to tide you over:
youtu.be/c7PqiPfLm74

unlisted all of them so I'm not accused of plugging

Post the fights

Inbetweeners is fiction and it literally nails exactly what school is like. Anime is ridiculously far from it

Not so much a fight just a 2hKO against a mouthy groid

youtu.be/67IhZzVfUpE

Jack vs Freddy coming right up

I went to high school in rural-ish Germany and it was very nice. There were unironically no bullies here after middle school. They just grew up and realized bullying people isn't something you should do as an adult.

Though it's probably worse in cities.

Japanese high school is very mild mannered compared to the west, amd most series follow only a small group of friends; the ones that follow the whole class are almost always comedies. Having a group of clique-y girls is pretty common in anime, although in Japan it's the less popular girls who are stereotyped that way.

look up "suicide rate of high school girls in Japan"

That's a background from Persona 4 Arena

>clannad
Post the sunohara pasta

Jack vs Freddy. This is anime related I swear.

youtu.be/5MUmK441HNs

Ehhhh?
Are you blind? There are countless anime that show ruthless bullying going on in schools.

There is absolutely no reason to compare inner city schools and rural schools. Inner city folk are generally not human.

OP here. Allow me to prove him right and stay on topic with Manni Agodogba vs Osita Alagbaso ft. Chuk Alagbaso.

youtu.be/c7PqiPfLm74

US city fag here, middle school had the most fights. mini race wars even.
but don't recall high school getting that bad at all. probably some fights, but never anything big.

Saving the best til last. Next scrap is mad.

I went to high school in middle-class white suburban USA and pretty much everyone was decent and didn't start trouble. Anime high schools are idealized and often a little nostalgic for the sake of escapism, but I don't really think it's that odd, all things considered.