Was it ever confirmed if Kenpachi could beat Aizen in a straight up fight with no kyoka suigetsu?

Was it ever confirmed if Kenpachi could beat Aizen in a straight up fight with no kyoka suigetsu?

No and he couldn't.

>and he couldn't

Are you sure?

Barely used his bankai against an OP motherfucker with imagination powers.
I think he would.

He's just a raging berserker with his Bankai active. Aizen would easily mop the floor with him.

Okay, maybe aizen would win but for sure it wouldn't be easy.

Isn't his bankai the ability to match his opponents power level or something?

no

Yes.

maybe

No. That was from one of the novels (though it was his shikai), and people thought it was canon because Kubo praised the author for picking up on foreshadowing about Kenpachi.

But he was only half right. While Kenpachi's power was scaling up after his fights with Ichigo and Nnoitora, it wasn't because of his sword and it had a limit.

>But he was only half right. While Kenpachi's power was scaling up after his fights with Ichigo and Nnoitora, it wasn't because of his sword and it had a limit.

What is his limit then? I thought it was essentially unlimited like the Hulk or something.

By the end of Bleach its fair to say no one could match Kenpachi in pure physical strength. On the other hand, Aizen is still immortal.

>By the end of Bleach its fair to say no one could match Kenpachi in pure physical strength.

What about Mary Sue Ichigo?

I almost included him as the one exception but Kenpachi was specifically labeled as an SWP due to his physical strength, whereas Ichigo's was due to potential.

confirmed? not exactly, but Aizen wanted him trapped in hueco mundo because he realized he was dangerous, the final boss recognized his potential too.

What was Aizen's Bankai?

Pretty damn high, but not infinite. Its just his base potential that he was subconsciously blocking off.

dont worry about it goyim

>Mary Sue Ichigo

I don't think you even know what that term (Mary Sue) even means dude.

>Ichigo
>not a Mary Sue

Being an overpowered clusterfuck hybrid isn't an uncommon mary sue trait, but its about the only one he has going for him. He spends most of the series having no idea what the hell is going on, getting jerked around by people smarter than him, and getting his ass kicked because he doesn't know how to use his own powers until near the end, at which point he still gets his ass kicked because the antagonists are just as ridiculous as he is.

He's more of a Betty Lou.

You're right. He's a Gary Stu.

No. Aizen would win because muh reiatsu.

What is Yachiru?

Dead.

A weak plot device.

Haha I don’t know how to explain - Tite Kubo, probably

Kenpachi has a nigh unlimited reiatsu

Not really. His limit is very high, but he hits it multiple times in the final arc.