Post your anti-waifu, don't forget to treat her with disgust

Post your anti-waifu, don't forget to treat her with disgust.

Pic not related.

You posted her, OP; serial MC abusers are and always will be shit.

Slut
Whore
NTR
Backstabber
Unfaithful lover

What if my waifu is a villian of the day
Who everyone else considers an anti-waifu?

That is MAI waifu you're talking about, pal.

My anti-waifu is one of my waifu's friends from her show.

Fuck you, m8. Steph is for tender cuddling.

Good taste, I think what makes Louise much worse than others is her shit reason for doing so. Yeah, she got bullied but takes it out by bullying someone else with less power. Pretty much proving that she was no better than her bullies.

Found the assmad Zerofag.

What is a anti-waifu?

But what's so bad about Zazan? Apart from her hideous monster form.

How stupid can you be?
Louise "abuses" Saito because, despite claiming to love her, he runs around flirting with every girl he lays his eyes on.
And he's far more powerful than Louise. He has super human speed and reflexes, and enhanced strength and durability. Louise is 153 cm tall and ways like 40 kg.
Saito could easily stop the "abuse". She can't even hurt him.

Someone post me a really whiny loli with pink hair. I don't watch bad shows.

disgusting
brain problems
deformed defective inbred children

>no one even watched her show

I meant early in the series when Saito just came to the world. His position of power was that of a servant and it's understandable why he should want to hang around other girls and stay away from Louise.

Akane tendou is the worst female main character ever. She makes the abuse of other tsunderes look like cuddles and kisses compared with how volatile and outright hostile she is almost all the time

What is a waifu? Anti-waifu is the opposite.

It's nice to have one(or preferably many) to remind you of the disgusting women there are out there and contrast just how beautiful your waifu is and love her so much more.

Lain, what a bitch

>Post your anti-waifu, don't forget to treat her with disgust.

amou was fucking great you ignoramus
jump off a skyscraper and join your generic waifus in hell

A shit.

>Louise
Another thread where OP is a faggot.

It works even better when your waifu and anti-waifu are in the same series. My waifu being Kyoko of course.

So, an anti-waifu is a character that attracts you but feels unpleasant at the same time?

Tomoya disagrees.

It's funny because these aren't memes, but facts taken straight from the story. And she's a queen in a fantasy medieval setting. It's like some hentai plot in the making.

No, they're just bitches who piss you off with anything they do.

I wish there were more orc doujins.

this retard

Many aren't into the vain arrogant villain archetype.
I've always wondered if when she maims herself she sacrifices her beauty and the ability to make soldiers for more strength.

Shit taste, she's a dumb bitch who doesn't understand Sora and Shiro and annoy the hell out of them.

Whoops. My bad, I meant this.

A nigga after my own heart.

Tomoya has never loved Utaha, so that makes more sense.

What a coincidence. At least her tits are what pushed me over the edge into watching the series.

Why would your waifu be friends with your anti-waifu?

Nice bait.

But she stops her bitching...

Most of these are not half bad.

Have her all you want with your shit taste. What do you see in such a dumb bitch?

This cunt. The serie would improve a lot if she was killed

Not as shit as Louise but bad enough.

I just find my anti-waifu's personality really fucking annoying. Nothing to do with their relationship with each other.

There's no worse girl than this bitch. Not just in anime, but in any media.

Disgusting silver hair

Imagine overpowering this psychopathic serial killer, tying her up and using her as a worthless onahole.
That's all she's ever good for. Worst assassin in a class of shitty assassins.

How can your taste be so shit? She's gorgeous and is for loving and being abused by.

Almost like you're trying to shill me on something.

Add Rikka to the list

Still better than her entourage.

>that on dojin by [TK] that still hasn't been fully translated yet...

No. Silver hair is inherently the worst and every girl with it is automatically shit.

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT. SHE NTR'D MY WAIFU (Noe, in case you're wondering). FUCK HER. FUCK HER FACE, FUCK HER PERSONALITY. FUCK THIS KIND OF WOMEN. SLUTS BEGONE. NOE AND MY SELF-INSERT COULD HAVE GOTTEN MARRIED AND MADE LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL BABIES TOGETHER, BUT NO. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, OKADA. WHY THE FUCK DID THIS MOTHERFUCKING CUNT HAVE TO WIN?

Manipulative and gets other to do her work. toys with one guys heart while openly pursuing another with being social climber as her motive. The only thing more disgusting and toxic than this bitch is her fanbase.

Brainlets.

At least she's not Yui.

>le "Zero Louise was a good gurl she dindu nuffin!" meme
You know full well that she's a pile of pink shit like the slime they turn into "meat" at fast food joints.

>slime they turn into "meat" at fast food joints.
That would be your taste.

I still get to fuck them though, right?

t. butthurt nekofag

Hey, (You)'re the one that likes pink shit, not me, user.

>If you don't want to be abused by dumb bitches like a pathetic piece of shit, you're a brainlet.

Other than being a jobber, there's really no reason to dislike her.

Pink is the most feminine color, it's hardly an insult. I can't expect anything more from a brainlet.

Tama-chan is cute, you have terrible taste.

>Pink is the most feminine color, it's hardly an insult. I can't expect anything more from a brainlet.
>not denying that she's shit
Just making sure you know you like a shit character. Shitter.

Being a masochist is to be a thinking man.

She'd be just a little bit better if she grew her hair back out.

Liking to be abused by a piece of shit bitch is the lowest level of femdom. Patrician femdom is about worshipping and serving a goddess who takes good care of you. Real men see and acknowledge the value of real women.

>hey wanna help us do some shit?
>uh no bye

If you wouldn't let Kurumi step on your dick then you must be a gay

>Implying he is wrong
You can't handle strong women with attitude

I don't know what you're taking about. Louise was very kind to everyone including Saito. She gave him way more leeway than any other girl would and he had every opportunity to leave her if he was unhappy with her.

>ways

The point is that true femdom mistresses should understand men to take care of them well. Not beat them up for shitty reasons like Louise or any of those shitty tsunderes do.

Context check.

Ok, Mr. Fake Masochist.

Fucking Asuka from Hibike. An ugly, two-faced bitch.

Why the Fuck is she so popular among cucks? Half of her hentai is interracial

Nice projection and insecurity you have there, betaMAX. S and M is all about control and allowing respectively. In the latter's case, giving in to enjoy because it's hot, cute, and pleasurable is power.

Maybe that's why? Could be like a snowball effect but with cucks.

This Jojonigger.

What's retarded about her?

Yui is just dumber than a sack of wet shit though

didn't she used explosive magic to abuse him in the later series.

mary sue trash

This fucking bitch nigger

>implying jojonigger is a bad thing

>fucking your anti-waifu

here's my anal-waifu

I'll let you guess who my vag-waifu and mouth-waifu are

>95 posts
>no Aqua
I didn't think Sup Forums's taste could be that shit, Aqua is best anti-waifu. She is for deep loathing and kicking and destroying her smile.

Aqua is too easy to get even with, she can’t be a good anti waifu because you can’t edge your hate boner

user