Can we have an OreImo thread please?

Can we have an OreImo thread please?

Other urls found in this thread:

number2-takuji.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can see her bra, that's not really professional.

She need to seduce the onii-chan some how

Did Number2 give her some love this comiket?

No idea man

Can we have a Kirino thread please?

Absolute shit show shit characters, this is why we can't have nice thing.

>they've been fucking for four years
>probably haven't stopped a day

Sure

Just normal for siblings to fuck every day.

Post Rinos

Miracle of the universe

my wife kirino is so cute owo

Better love story than Toradora

we know kyousuke
we know

Keep posting Rinos

I stopped watching after she got on the floor and arched her back in an inhumane way.

So what lewd masterpieces we got this c93? Kirino getting tenderly anal loved by her brother?

Just because you're too fat to do it doesn't mean it's inhumane, hamplanet-chan

At least when Sagiri got on the floor it looked realistic.

what do their parents think?

They encouraged it.

how can I find gf like this?

loony house

>implying there are real girls on Sup Forums

I wish someday we got an animated sequel.

nice bait

How can anyone watch this garbage? You have to literally turn off your brain's logic to watch this and every good character gets fucked over just so they can force a pseudo-incest fetish.

number2-takuji.com

We are all little girls

Anyone else enjoy OreImo for what it was but hated Eromanga sensei?
The latter just seemed so hollow and vacant. It didn't care about the characters or the narrative in the least, just moved from one over-indulgent scene to the next. OreImo at least had some substance behind its key moments and the interactions between the cast, and even if it was shallow feel-good fluff, it at least made sense. The relationships depicted in Eromanga are utterly alien and unbelievable, even by anime standards. I just don't give a shit about Sagiri.
Maybe it's just me, but OreImo, for all its faults, at least had some humanity to it when it portrayed otaku culture and the awkwardness of the protagonists' relationship.

i will always support this

Me. I thought Oreimo was a decent show and I enjoyed every episode, even it's infamous ending. Only thing that kept me watching Eromanga-Sensei every week was the thought that, "this can't possibly get any worse."

The moment sagiri was revealed to be NBR anyone with taste would have realised it would be inferior. I still watched it.

which of these gifs is the best? vote now

A.

A

B.

Sagiri's ass scene was better

C.

BEEP

the correct answer was C, bucko

nothing is better than Kirino's smile

you'll never be able to unsee her ear

A is more inviting since the arched back sends signals to the monkey part of my brain. B has a cuter outfit, with a sweater and thigh-highs which appeals to my frontal cortex. I'm met with a choice between my deepest instincts and my better judgement and I'm not sure which to choose. Do I prefer pleasure or stimulation? This is going to bother me for the rest of the night now. also nice trips

Kirino is just a big girl, nothing wrong with her back.

Fuck you.

W-what does the spoiler say?

Eromanga is just a fun series, like a random Dogakobo show, I don't know why people set the bar so high for it when it did what it had to do and did it right, to make a comparison, Oreimo is like a castaway in the middle of the ocean with big shackles and his hands tied getting to land, while Eromanga is like a little girl in the middle of a pool with a pizza floater.

Keep posting Rinos!!

>tfw just christmas rinos and no new year rinos
Why live.

i want cute stories of kirino that include kissing & handholding spoonfeed pls

>still no scans

It's the weekly Kirino thread!

Just finished a rewatch, wish there was more of the story.

I wish akagi and sena got together but I guess that would defeat the point of their characters.

>sagiri in kirino's roastie outfit

I enjoyed Eromanga-sensei a lot more than Oreimo.

Congratulations, you have shit taste

Oreimo was badly written drivel that took itself way too seriously. Eromanga-sensei was badly written drivel that did not, which made it way superior.

Still upset Kyousuke's friend didn't get to fuck his imouto. She even ended up with someone else, it's not fair.

sauce on this hilarious quote?

Kirino has good taste in games.

>I'll never get to engage in passionate, premarital, unprotected intercourse with my beautiful, virginal imouto

>premarital
disgusting

What if she can't just wait

I wish he would use his talents on a good show instead

Just ended watching this
What a wild ride, I think theres a lot of references I lost because Im a newbie but the story was enjoyable in many ways

You must user
do it for her

Now go and read the novel, thank me later.

I will give it a try

What's with incestuous siblings and bicycles

Is a metaphor of taking the wildest unprotected passionate ride of cumming inside your imouto-wife multiple times a day.