ITT: Anime you regret wasting your time on

ITT: Anime you regret wasting your time on

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/nonsensical
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get why you watch censored children novel adaptations to begin with OP. But aren't you wasting even more time right now on them?

I could've watched just the episode with the cloning-pond and gotten the whole gist.

There isn't anything censored in Anne of Green Gables, literally nothing changed from the book.

>censored

The only possible explanation for that I can come up with is that he watched the "gritty" Netflix version first where they inserted original scenes of Anne of the receiving end of child abuse that aren't in the book and thought that is how the book is?

Or it is just shitposting from someone who has no idea what they are talking about.

mirai nikki
ergo proxy
hellsing
lain
texhnolyze

Read some damn books in your life you uneducated swine

You take that back about Lain you fucker

A nonsensical post. I suppose it was just shitposting then.

Love Hina

kodomo is hard to follow for me, even nostalgia googles don't help

>nonsensical
Christ.

pretentious manipulative sheet

Hunter x Hunter

Try learning English before telling others to read books.
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/nonsensical

nuKino.

To put things into perspective I watched it up until ep 7 or 8, and then dropped it. Recently after watching Mahoujin Guru Guru on a total whim (it's beyond good, it's excellent!) I wanted to fill some time so I watched the last ep of nuKino and just stared at Kino fighting evil sheep. I cannot say if this was or wasn't the funniest and most absurd thing I've seen recently but it was certainly surreal.

Also, the 2016 and 2017 version of Berserk. Utter shit with the added bonus of the second season being even less competent than the first, and that's a feat by itself.

Kukuri unrelated.

Monster, I wish I read the manga instead

all of them

Anything below 4/10

this shit

i hope you meant hxh 2011

How does this person feel about you posting their MAL?

>golden boy 2/10
trash taste

Yeah that one
the one from the 90s does look interesting, but I don't feel like going through the same story again

>lain, flcl, akira, cowboy bebop = 1
a man of culture

Steins;Gate
Sayounara Zetsubou Sensei
Ergo Proxy
Cowboy Bebop
Ghost in the Shell
TTGL
Texhnolyze
Lain
FLCL
Made in Abyss
Eureka 7
Aria
San-gatsu no Lion
Astarotte
Bakemonogatari
Claymore
Dimension W
Umaru
Hinako Note
Jojo
Keijo
Little Witch Academia
Mononoke
Re:Creators
Zero Kara
Re:Zero
Space Dandy
Samurai Champloo

off the top of my head, there are plenty more.

Do.. do you even enjoy anime?

stop spamming this garbage. If you must post dog shit, make sure to spoiler it.

i'd still hit asuka

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong thread. The Overrated Shit thread is 2 pages down.

it's way more mature and the direction is actually good

Infinite Stratos.
I really don't know why I finished it.

moot's favorite anime

X

Charlotte.

mirai nikki

Kill you'reself OP.

so many brainlets in this thread

I only watched 3 episodes of Texhnolyze and felt I already wasted my time.

I'm not sure why you brought up the dictionary. But I think you're really stupid for jumping to conclusions either way.

Yeah there's loads of series I adore very much.

>Didn't like Claymore
wtf man

Macross.

I drudged through most of it with the hope that the newer series were better. Then I saw DYRL and absolutely loved it. If not for that movie I would have never touched anything Macross again. I make sure to tell all of my friends to skip the entirety of the boring original series and just show them DYRL instead.

Watching the movie doesn't feel as good without having watched the Original series though.

Th post I replied to was nonsensical. I was pointing out that I had read Anne of Green Gables and there was no child abuse in it. Replying "Read some damn books in your life you uneducated swine" in response to that is meaningless (nonsensical). So the only options left based on the response I got were that the usage of the word or the word itself were being criticised. Since the usage was fine I assumed the poster must be some ESL poster who thought nonsensical was not a valid word.

The movie is what got me into anime properly and before it I had no knowledge of Macross, I had some small experience with anime a few years prior but it was just normie stuff like TTGL and SAO.
Found out about the franchise by accident and decided to watch the movie just based off the ending song during the battle and now I'm wasting my years away on Sup Forums like everyone else

GLASSLIP
Kill la kill
Black rock shooter
Guilty crown
Ano natsu de matteru
Zetsuen no tempest
Deadman wonderland
Mekakucity actors
Fate/stay night (DEEN)
Lucky star
Sword art online
K
Ore no imouto ga konnani kawaii wake ga nai
One punch man
Gangsta
Toradora
Another
The perfect insider
Inu x boku ss
Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai
Ao no exorcist
Zankyou no terror
Fairy tail
Sakurasou no pet na kanojo
Kokoro connect
Bleach
Mirai nikki
Gatchaman crowd

Wish I could go back in time.

I'm not sure what a dictionary has to do with that. Either way you're retarded for jumping to conclusions.

Little Witch Academia.

Huh? She sent the kid away during basically every fight so she could be female gatsu without fear

How is it even possible to dislike SDF Macross? Get some taste.

The dumpster fire that is Kino no Tabi 2017.

Yurikuma Arashi and Mawaru Penguindrum were ok but neither of them gave me what I hoped for when I learned Ikuhara directed them and the songs in those shows are terrible.

I agree with everything on this list except for Lucky Star.

The dictionary demonstrates that it is a valid word. If you care to explain why you said "christ" in response to me calling the post nonsensical I will quite happily address that.

The furthest the Anne of Green Gables novel ever goes with the child abuse theme is Anne vaguely implying that she had a bad time previously at the places she stayed and the reader can take from context that she may have faced child abuse. There are never any direct references to it or scenes of that nature like in the Netflix version.

Why was the kid even there. Same problem with post-golden age berserk. Useless kids all over the material like hand puppets.

>Get some taste.
Sure thing grandpa.

Next he'll tell you that VOTOMs is worth watching

I actually like Macross tho

>Mononoke

only at your 2 watch you are gonna get it
it might sound absurd now but everything in first episodes makes sense

>Way more mature
If you mean the dark backgrounds and edgy filler bits than yeah I guess it is

>either way you're retarded for jumping to conclusions

I have no idea why I wasted my time watching this.

Thought as much.

But SDF Macross and Votoms (TV series) are both good.

Go jack off to k-on phillistine

Have I already said Mirai Nikki?
I am gonna say it again
Mirai Nikki

>Clair and Teresa
>Clair and Raki
Parallels are important, also Raki became a lot more tough post timeskip in the manga but that didn't happen in the anime obviously

I liked votoms...

To be fair, I really enjoy OPM and Gangsta. Their adaptations just didn't live up to the manga.

No, you didn't. That's why you jumped to conclusions. You're unintelligent. That's why you jumped to conclusions and are now in denial when confronted with the fact that you were replying to a strawman argument you yourself made and then pretended it was mine.

Sakura's cuter than Ritsu and Azushit.

No I really did think as much. You will just post anything to avoid addressing the original point but keep the responses coming. I gave you the opportunity to explain yourself so I could revise the assumptions I had made and address you properly yet you prerfer this. Hallmark of an obvious shitposter.

>either way you're retarded for jumping to conclusions
You just keep doing it cutey. Next time try to respond to talk to me. Not past me.

Good thread guys.

I would say this one for me as well.
The anime was alright, I guess. It would have been better if I read it instead.

But Votoms is worth watching if you have any taste.

>mfw I haven't seen this picture in years
And it's now 2018, god damn.

>Non-anime reaction image
You don't know what a good Sup Forums thread looks like.

Why is VOTOMS good? I want to pick it up, but I'm not sure yet what to expect.

This guy disagrees.

It aged really badly. It's got some fun action and adventure to it if you don't care about the hanna barbera style characters.

Literally rule #1. Read the rules and lurk.

It's about the adventures of an autistic man on the run from an evil federation in space in his trusty scopedog mecha. Some arcs are better than others, but I really liked it overall and space vietnam was awesome.

>It aged really badly.
I hate this meme.

What do rules have to do with what a good Sup Forums thread looks like?

This.
This list would be good if Toradora and KLK wasn't on it.

It's true, particularly the supporting characters are fossilized in their personality and behavior. Pretty repetitive too like many older action series. Hell, I even think Giant Gorg aged better than votoms.

Dumb kid

>the supporting characters are fossilized in their personality and behavior
I'm not even sure what you mean by this. Goofy sidekicks like Coconna and Vanilla are "outdated?"

Their scooby doo personalities are.

Okay, I'll discard your pointless opinion now.

this piece of trash, holy shit

It's just a shitty version of EVA.

Never seen a more overrated pile of garbage than this.

I'm still watching it. I thought it was only 12 episodes so I forced myself to this point only to find out there will be another 12. I might as well finish it. It would even be worthwhile if they lewd Sophia.

3 Gatsu no Lion is just as bad. One of the most boring shows of last year. I just sat through four episodes I've been putting off earlier today, my autism won't allow me to drop it.