Violet Evergarden

Is Sup Forums even interested about this show at all? Devilman, Sakura, Fate Extra, even Darling Franxx seem more hyped around these parts.

strawpoll.com/9k5cp2rs

>seem
You're wrong retard

>kyoani
>years of ever inflating hype
>netflix simulcast

Yeah, you know what? I think the Kyoani lickers drained all the anticipation out of this series long before it was signed up as a Netflix thing.

Once people realize what an emo-navel gazing shithow it is, you'll have to search far and wide to get any threads about this disaster which is brewing.

I've seen tons of threads hyping this show up throughout the last year and I still have no idea what the show is even about.

it's about a girl with robot arms who wants to fuck her daddy.

I'm ten times more interested in the original Extra than this Kyoanus emo robot shit. I played Nier for that.

Some can't wait to label it as AOTY.
Some can't wait to see it flop.

Who knows how many still waiting this show "normally".

>Fatecuck
>opinion

her dead daddy*

>who wants to fuck her daddy.
Okay, I'll watch

Bravo Kyoani.

her 'dead' daddy*

>KyoAni's only winning novel is a ripoff from a mediocre manga

Sounds about right to be honest.

I'm very interested in this show

>another style-over-substance garbage by Kyoani

What was the last Kyoani style over substance show?

What was the last show they did?

People can want to watch more than one show, yknow.

Aside from being animated by Kyoani, there isn't really much to be hyped about. It looks like it's going to be about an emotionless robot secretary learning emotions and searching for her former boss. Not very enticing unless you like romantic melodramas.

I don't care about KyoAni because 90% of their stuff is boring slow-burn material.

People are drawn to the art style and effects, not really the substance of what they adapt. Nichijou just happened to be a perfect storm where both complimented each other.

I contend Dragon Maid wouldn't be even a quarter as popular animated by even a competent studio that wasn't KyoAni.

This is just Phantom World with millions of dollars in publicity, I don't see how anyone would be hype, unless you are a retard of course.

>seem more hyped around these parts.
How are you enjoying your first week on Sup Forums?

koe no katachi

aka depressed suicidal and boring characters walk in circles for 2 hours, all smothered in chromatic abbreviation

Every thread you makes, makes me hate it more.

I'm interested, and you shilling this shit every day, won't stop me from watching it.

Kyoani fans probably getting nervous

fans of those other shows can hype all they want cause they know it's irrelevant and no one's gonna care if those shows are actually good or bad at then end of the day.

Im more interested in Honey than Devilman

Keep it coming, at least it'll reduce shitposting

>abbreviation

>at least it'll reduce shitposting
you wish, kyoani threads will always have shitposters no matter what

>52 voters.

man.. Sup Forums is a barren wasteland nowadays,huh?meanwhile on reddit,with total 2245 voters.

You would think Reddit would be all over Pop Team Reddit, I guess it's more of a Sup Forumsermin type of comedy than Reddit.

Sup Forums definitely lost a lot of people the past couple years
Makes you think

kill urself m7

I wonder why

>kyoani

They improved moe. All the shitpost they are getting is diserved for ruining the industry for years

Well shit, you hooked me in. Picked the fuck up. You got any other summaries you can share with us?

first result on google.

I guess it's cool to hate bkub now. I remember a time when his humor was even too esoteric for Sup Forums.

I was pretty hyped for this until i saw the trailers and spoiled myself from the novel readers. The content seems to be too bland, uninspired and melodramatic for my taste. These type of stories aren't any rare to look out for another one that doesn't seem to have any new interesting ideas. I guess the song in recent trailer perfectly describes VEG for how cliche, cringey, tasteless and bland it's going to be just like that song

It's almost like people don't want to talk about something as much when you have a dedicated group of autistic retards constantly spamming it with hate for months.

The board is unreadable fucking garbage like the rest of Sup Forums now. I genuinely only come here now because my fucking muscle memory makes me press b and enter in my browser and end up here.

Kyoani’s been shit for a while. I have zero interest.

It's been downhill since Free for KyoAni. This one is full of stupid novel melodrama that wastes the nice visuals the artists worked on. It's a shame KyoAni has all this artistic talent, but can't pick decent stories to go along with it. If only they weren't so desperate to be Shaft.

Where else would they go, unless they stop watching anime altogether? Nip boards? Infinitychan?
I think most people in Sup Forums just don't give a shit about polls. Also this is the most quietest time of the year here, since it's end of a season, and there are celebrations irl.

Not talk about it with shitstains on the internet?

But the whole point of watching anime is that you can shitpost about it.

IRC and yeah, 8/a/.

There’s been a massive influx of shiteaters from reddit, the board is unrecognizable from even a couple years ago.

8 is 100% Sup Forums and Sup Forums rejects so I seriously doubt the Sup Forums board is even decent

I don’t believe that’s accurate. In any case, 8 has a lot fewer normalshits on all boards, even Sup Forums, which I think is pretty nice.

Nah, they've been downhill ever since they decided to only do originals or KA esuma adaptations. Yeah it's depressing that their creative efforts are misdirected into working on mediocre materials. On one side, i am glad that they evolved into self sufficient studio that can produce their own content and lead production committee but on the other hand, the kind of content shinkyoani is putting out is totally uninspired and uninteresting

>70% is interested
>but the 70% of the reaplies in this threads are badmouthing kinoani,not to mention most of them from the same IPs

why shitposter are so obsessive with Kyoani?why not other studio?

Kyoani is the only modern studio that produced some legit abortions. Phantom World alone is reason enough for a couple more nukes.

Because it was my favorite studio years ago and seeing it turn this bad year by year is kinda depressing

>this thread
Once more the internet comes together to claim everyone hates something long before it has aired. I know Sup Forums is full of retards, but you guys really are sub-human levels of stupid. I can not imagine how shit your life must be to constantly have to claim to hate everything.

>Sole female in a boipussy, soyboy, and shyguy cast with of course the romance lead that acts like an asshole.

So is Gilbert actually dead?

Sup Forums shitters are the biggest normies

Sometimes i feel like people at kyoani purposefully scavenge the depths of garbage to find the material, that they can improve upon just so they can live up to their brand name of 'providing superior adaptations'. I think it's time they come to senses and realise what they have been doing recently.

Yeah, and that’s why it feels so good to post on a Sup Forums that is actively moderated to be hard-right as opposed to the repugnant mutt shitposting orgy of redditors that we have here.

Why are the judges at kyoani esuma so notorious for choosing such garbage works. Is it due to all the submissions being trash tier forcing the judges to pick less trashier one? If that's the case I'll send my LN for the next contest and if they don't select mine for grand prize then it's confirmed that they purposefully choose trashiest out of all the submissions