Basilisk: Ouka Ninpou Chou

HOLD ON! Do you really want to say that those two are children of original main characters of Basilisk? When they actually conceived them, when there is no sight of neither Gennosuke or Oboro ever carring about some child?
Also does this mean that this will be incest romance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=981KbvGGLYw
youtu.be/KK7J3HfC6fU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What, is that the plot? They barely even kissed how the fuck they got kids now

its ninja magic. i aint gotta explain shit

>What, is that the plot?
弦之介と朧の実子であり、響とは血の繋がった兄妹。
Yep, that's plot
>They barely even kissed how the fuck they got kids now
I believe that there was even scene where Tenzen straight stated that Gennosuke never touched Oboro's breasts, when he tried to rape her. Well, it seems that he was wrong.

Maybe its just one of their sibling's children
Didnt they Kouga and Oboro have older siblings which was stated in their first meeting but didnt participate in the 10 elite fight

Synopsis from Crunchyroll:

>The battle for succession that continued for three generations of shogun in the Keichou era culminated in a gruesome battle of ninja arts between the Kouga and Iga clans. Amidst a rain of flower petals, a man and woman who had decided to live for love were separated once again, beautiful in their transience.

>However, it is said that by the hand of Hattori Hanzo’s adopted son, Kyouhachirou, these two flower petals, whether temporarily or permanently, were given life again and left two mementos behind. These children, born with a destiny of their own, were called Kouga Hachirou and Iga Hibiki. The former had eyes like his father’s, and the latter had eyes like her mother’s.

>It is now the Kan’ei era, and the land is at peace. As ninjas begin to disappear into the shadows after being deemed unnecessary, The Kouga and Iga clans ask a favor of Hachirou and Hibiki in hopes of reinforcing their foundations.

So yes, generational sequel and incest!

OP image and official site straight declare that Hachirou is child of Gennosuke and Oboro and that Hibiki is his sister which share same blood.

Didnt they die?
If it was before the fight everyone would have found out Oboro was preggers.
Did they fake death?

Blood related incest confirmed?

Is this another show where having a good closure then having sequels is a huge mistake.

>Didnt they die?
Yes they did.
>If it was before the fight everyone would have found out Oboro was preggers.
The only logical answer is that children were born in absolute secret.
>響とは血の繋がった兄妹
Is this enough for you?

Yeah, I was wondering about this the other day, too. When could they possibly have had children?

I have no idea why on earth this is getting a sequel. The ending was about as conclusive as it gets.

What a weird choice of MCs. Peoplr who like seinen wouldn't want children characters.

Obviously sequel forced retcon. I'm just curious how they explain their absence within original story.

Which ones the one with the trap?

So Gennosuke and Oboro died for this lewd? What heresy.

Why does Okoi reminds me of Baki
Also best girl.

How was the original anime adaptation? I burnt through the manga in two sittings and cried like a bitch at the end.

At least the last four COULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY! Fuck the shogunate!

>Peoplr who like seinen wouldn't want children characters
You don't know what seinen means, and you have an extremely limited view of what people like, to boot.

>the last four COULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY
Who were the last four in the manga? Or are you just not counting Tenzen as one of them? Because Tenzen was never going to be happy and was always going to prevent others from being happy.

Clearly, the only reason you'd ever watch a show is to self-insert as one of the main characters and anything, including the age of the characters, which is significantly different from your own life or self-perception thereof would immediately break suspension of disbelief. Of course, any negative personality traits or potential failings should be completely scrubbed clean so as to not make you feel inadequate while self-inserting as a character. In short, Isekai with smartphone is the best show ever.

Tenzen was the perfect match for Kagerou, though. The interactions between them fucking broke me.

Changing the character designer for the 2nd season is a tragedy (of course this is not the only series it has happened). The original characters were truly great. Has a series ever had improved character designs by a different designer in a later season?

>However, it is said that by the hand of Hattori Hanzo’s adopted son, Kyouhachirou, these two flower petals, whether temporarily or permanently, were given life again and left two mementos behind.

Zombie sex.

I think it's actually the same base character designer, just a difference in how the animator/director is adapting them.

I'll check, but when it was announced all the initial information had someone new listed.

I loved the orignal series

When is this airing?

>Original Character Design (キャラクター原案) Segawa Masaki
>Character Design (キャラクターデザイン) Maki Takao
Segawa's the mangaka for the original series, so I think the only change is the guy adapting the designs.

Original Novel character design is from same person that did original manga.
Anime design that is based on that is however from a different person.

Basilisk
Michinori CHIBA - character designer
Masaki SEGAWA - manga adaptation

Basilisk: Ouka
Takao MAKI - character designer
Masaki SEGAWA - Original Character Design

Beat me to it.

I wish the anime design would have stayed consistent.

I just found this promo video and the styles are not extremely different, but it has a more generic look. The original designs were just so outstanding.
youtube.com/watch?v=981KbvGGLYw

Whatever the fuck's happening to his eyes around 1:30 looks terrible, but otherwise I can handle it.

They obviously trying best that they can do.

In the live-action adaptation chick survived in the end.

How it was in book?

>right after they killed off Tenzen, Oboro had sex with a handicapped Gennosuke
Fuck this retcon!

Still wouldn't make sense, since she dies.

I believe they're using the same director of photography, but all the other staff are different.

Let's say they have sex right before they die, Oboro still need 9 fucking months to deliver the baby.
I really hope the anime explain this well. Otherwise, this series is doomed since the beginning.

This line here makes it sound like some magical ninja shit was used to bring them back for at least long enough to have the kids. We might even get some weird version of them in the new series.

>It's really a zombie sex

What if they also have the parasite infecting Tenzen and the plot is somehow killing 2 the infected parents who's up to no good?

Hot

Actually, there IS character that could orchestrate something like that!

So was he wrong?

Basilisk's OP was the GOAT

Onmyo-za is an underrated band

They are doing OP again!

>remember when they introduced MC's more interesting and more badass uncle that he should be the MC
>jobs to a shitter who was already beaten in the very beginning

Its a sequel, they are descendants of the same clans, which is a bit of stupid considering they have the same power but the bloodline was supposed to end with them. They are children of their cousins or some shit like that, don't remember well. Don't think too much about it, they are descendants of the clan, not direct offspring of Oboro or Gennosuke.

Also, there is a general agreement that this sequel was just a gorefest with lots of sex and blood. Its literally Trash. level of rape and murder. Yeah, that's LOT more than the first series. Although we don't know how faithful the anime will be. If its faithful there is gonna be lot of butthurt because every girl and boipucci is raped and/or dies

>not direct offspring of Oboro or Gennosuke
Oficial site says opposite:
>弦之介と朧の実子であり

>Also, there is a general agreement that this sequel was just a gorefest with lots of sex and blood.

was the manga translated? i doubt they be that faithful, current era anime is tonned down. you cant get on the same level as Ninja scrolls, etc.

>was the manga translated?
Not so far. But at very least yes, manga is gorish as fuck. Don't look if you don't want be spoiled for good twists.

the only thing that i remember that this one poison girl i think? got raped

And they tried to rape the boar girl too, and the fat guy wanted to fuck the bloodgirl, and Oboro was almost raped too a couple of times. The only one that didn't suffered a rape attempt was the girl with the snake, and I'm pretty sure that the guy who disguised as her boyfriend would have fucked her if she didn't realize on time.

People say this has even more sex than the previous one so...I guess similar fate awaits to all the girls here.

So how much incest heavy is this?

Was basilisk even that popular? I can't imagine why it would get a sequel.

Nostalgia wave.

Orignal Design from novels.

It was really good with pretty stunning visuals given what was the average at the time, they also added scenes from the book that were skipped in the manga.

Also Hime Murasaki is Nana's best song.

yeah the girls looked hot as fuck when most of the dudes are ugly and disgusting

Yes, it was pretty popular. 10 years ago was pretty common to recommend it, was considered one of those anime that everyone likes. But its popularity faded away with time.

I'm also kind of surprised it gets a sequel now of all times, back then it wouldn't surprise me, but now it was quite the surprise. A well recieved surprise though. I missed this kind of stuff. There is still lot of feudal japanese manga going on, but is not easy to find them in anime format any more (unless is some sort of parody)

The first anime adapted the whole manga?

Yes. I don't know if this one is complete though so I don't know if it will be a complete story like the first one

from some mobile game or gree shit?

Hotarubi was best girl no contest

Yes, again it's complete story.

Akeginu was my first waifu, I don't think I can cope with another season of everyonedieslol

youtu.be/KK7J3HfC6fU

I hate their edgy look.
The previous MCs are way better. They look classy as fuck compared to this.

Yes and even included some original scenes.

Why are ninjas and samurai no popular any more? They can be found easily in literally any anime, but is hard to witness them in their pure form nowdays.

Actually one of villians actually have ability to manipulate with dead bodies or something like that. So who knows.

Not moe enough. If you want to see some good samurai/ninja stuff you can watch all the taiga drama made by the NHK.

butterfly girl is annoying
dunno why she's such a bitch on spiderman