Why do Bleach autists reeee'd over the fact that Rukia didn't become Ichigo's endgame...

Why do Bleach autists reeee'd over the fact that Rukia didn't become Ichigo's endgame? I mean I thought it was obvious from the beginning that they would remain friends.

Like,even if you take Orihime out of the equation,I'd doubt he would be paired with Rukia,hell I'd take Riruka over Rukia any day you know or idk Neliel?

tl;dr :
>Why the fuck is Ichigo x Rukia so popular around here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ck8ohwSoOs
youtube.com/watch?v=6bx5JUGVahk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People will throw a fit no matter what. Sup Forums is not one person.

Because Rukia is great and Orihime is one of the worst character in the series who's just copied Rukia's arc.

I just thought Orihime was annoying. I liked her at first, she was cute and ditzy, but then she was kidnapped and became an insufferable moeblob, a shell of her former self.

You're right, but you just opened up a can of worms OP.

While I shipped Ichigo & Rukia, I could have accepted him ending up with just about anyone else. Orihime is the worst character in the manga IMO.. Tatsuki or the eel lady would have been good choices.

It's multi-faceted.
First the overwhelming majority of people here who stayed with Bleach til the end started by watching the anime, which was heavily biased towards IchiRuki.

Everyone idolizes the Soul Society arc due to a mixture of nostalgia and lack of arc fatigue. And SS was an arc with Ichigo as the protagonist and Rukia as the heroine.

People like outspoken characters. Look at Kamina's following. Quiet characters are often overlooked/disregarded in fiction.

And finally it was the marketing of the series and the headcanon of the fanbase leading to mass delusion. Even when Rukia often fell out of the spotlight everyone still considered her the heroine of the story, hell even some would go so far as to say that she was the deuteragonist despite being laughably wrong.

Ichigo/Orihime made the most sense all around and actually had quite obvious build up.

this

>it was obvious
Do you even understand what you're saying? In Bleach nothing is obvious. Shipping cancer needs to die though. It ruined my cardcaptor sakura threads.

>why would you ship the two main characters with endless screen time and chemistry together instead of with characters they interact with maybe three times in 366 episodes?

More importantly why would a guy choose flat chested ugly midget?

Orihame and Ichigo didn't spent any time together nor did Ichigo showed any inerest in either of them romantically. Honestly him being with either would have been a asspull but Orihime is worse because she is a shit character.

.t female reader that doesn't understand men

Flat chested midgets need love too

I like to think Urahara's involvement in getting Ichigo to notice Orihime's outfit was what finally made Ichigo "notice" Orihime.

I'm just glad Rukia isn't dead.

Who care Hitsugaya won best girl.

she is dead though.

Rangiku?

>novels
Fuck I don’t want to read, continue the series kubo.
It ended so nonchalantly.

Excuse me, Rukia is a flat chested beautiful midget.

Why do you post her redesign?

Because they're entitled faggots. Kube did it specially to spite them after years of harassment.

Bleach never had great writing anyway, it was the character designs and art like the great backgrounds.

I think Kubo baited them so they're not entirely at fault, but if you think Orihime wasn't written as the endgame since long ago, I'm afraid you're just one of the people who fell for the bait.

he actually got Karin?

May be that she was, I don't care, but I'm sure he felt some satisfaction at their tears after all the threatening and demanding emails, tweets, and letters they sent him along all those years.

Did they seriously think the mortal Ichigo would hook up with the immortal Rukia? That's fucking retarded.

At least Rukiafags weren't as delusional as SakuNaru shippers.

>character that barely appears
>good choice

>Did they seriously think the mortal Masaki would hook up with the immortal Isshin? That's fucking retarded.
Of all the reasons people rag on IchiRukists for, this aspect is actually not a problem according to canon.

Ichigo doesn't show interest in her until the last arc really, but they spend a fuck ton of time together.

>Delusional people at the time in bleach threads who were insisting those chapters weren't blatant orihime setup

Its a legitimate problem, although not an impossible one. The problem with it is that one of them would have to give up on their life and live in the other world.

Karin went to shit after she became another titty monster.

>shipping wars

>Retsu's bankai finally gets an official animation
>still does nothing

>official animation
Where?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ck8ohwSoOs

B-b-but muh sun and moon! Muh parallels with Isshin and Masaki! Kubo did Ichihime just to spite his fans!

Isshin gives up SS though. Rukia was never going to do such a thing; she had her job, and Renji/Byakuya. Ichigo and Rukia were fine when parting ways at the end of the SS arc unlike Isshin and Masaki who were worried about it each other.

Ichirukifags were always a loud minority within the Bleach fanbase. Most readers simply did not see Ichiruki as a thing whilst the Ichihimefags were slowly growing in numbers after the HM arc much to the chagrin of said Ichiruki autists so they constantly came up with bullshit theories/essays, twisted Kubo's words in the interviews he gave and contributed falsified misinformed to make it look like Ichihime was so vehemently hated in Japan when most people didn't care for shipping and still saw Ichihime coming. They were that threatened.

a million hints from the story. the eyefucking they did at every opportunity. the fact that only ahe gets through to him. their bankai/final getsuga being yin yang. etc etc etc. its clear the end was a fuck you from kubo for being cancelled.

This double Kenpachi summon gave me nostalgic butthurt. Stupid Zaraki and his poor control of power.

On top of that, I still don't have her. BanKen's kind of underwhelming, BroKen is better.

They advertised the gacha with her "There can only be one Kenpachi" line which is nowhere in the game, could it be that Klab first planned to use it as summon phrase but later decided to use "Farewell, the only man who brought me joy" instead?

>being this wrong

>Tatsuki

My fucking nigga

Ichigo had plenty of time with Orihime. In fact I'm sure if you autistically counted up scenes it'd be way more than he had with Rukia. The romantic aspect wasn't deftly handled but it was blatantly obvious. If you followed this series after SS and actually thought IchiRuki was still on the table then you're wildly delusional.

Isshin had his job, his niece and nephews, and his family actually got demoted from nobility because he left. And if Rukia loved Ichigo, she could've chosen him over her good friend Renji and the brother-in-law she's not really close with Byakuya.

The difference between shinigami and human wouldn't be a problem in the kind of story that Bleach is. Rather, Ichigo and Rukia don't love each other like that, and that's it.

Probably just had her voice multiple lines from the manga for coolness factor

I wish they play more of Kenny's line aside from "Drink, Nozarashi" and "HEAUARRHAOHGHGHWHGGWHHH"

>hell even some would go so far as to say that she was the deuteragonist despite being laughably wrong
This is also the marketing’s fault. Nip Wikipedia page described her as the other main protagonist, and I believe Kubo himself said in one of the popularity poll/datebook thingys that he considered her the protagonist on the Shinigami side while Ichigo represented the Human world. Which is Kubo bullshiting as usual but it was word of god nonetheless

I think Orihime (and the female characters in general) suffered from change in art style after a certain point. She was cute up to Mexico, but after that not so much. Meanwhile Rukia got that awful haircut and started to look like an Icefaggot clone

sorry, that would be money taken away from paying Ichigo's and Shuhei's voice actors to show up every fucking bankai live stream

>the brother-in-law she's not really close with Byakuya.
This is a joke, right? She's obsessed with Byakuya, I bet she chooses him over Renji all the time even after marriage.

>Ichirukifags were always a loud minority within the Bleach fanbase
Ichirukifags were many things but a minority wasn’t one of them. They did however dwindle considerably in the last arc and the ones that remained got meaner and louder until they were frankly an embarrassment. Looking at you LoN

>Much headcanons prove Ichihime was a fuck you from Kubo.

Back to dumblr with you.

There was no "eyefucking". Rukia is not the only one who gets through to him, we've been shown a multitude of times how all of his friends get through to him.

>their bankai/final getsuga being yin yang.
>Literal headcanon.
Their Bankai/FG have no connection to eachother, neither in the context of the manga nor from a design perspective, what's more Rukia's Bankai was revealed back to back with Renji's with Ichigo nowhere in sight, I could draw more parallels between them. Furthermore Rukia's Bankai reveal was used as development between her an Byakuya, Ichigo was completely out of the picture here.

Whom are you quoting?

If you haven't noticed, Renji's not just her "good friend" either. What I'm saying is that in Bleach, there is precedence of a human and shinigami falling in love and being together, so that alone is not a valid reason to disqualify a pairing.

Post timeskip Orihime was legitimately attractive and I like how Kubo steered away from the cutesy teenage girl to a more womanly look to accommodate the inevitable ending.

>People like outspoken characters. Look at Kamina's following. Quiet characters are often overlooked/disregarded in fiction.

Not really, people don't like characters that don't do anything, quiet or loud. Lots of stoic/quiet characters are popular, Piccolo, Batman, etc.

I was to busy reeeeeing over the fact I got shit for seeing ichigos true bankai along with countless of characters bankais.

She did more than half the cast but a number of them are still liked more.

>idk Neliel?
Neliel would make the most sense given the fact that she's just Masaki in hollow form and the only one who has any desire to nurture Ichigo

I mean, lets be honest. Kubo made a manga where he could dress people up in cool clothes and poses. It did look cool. So he did that right, but you could tell they were making up the story as they went. The fact that the filler was more inspired than some of the main plot is a bad sign.

maybe ugliness turns him on?
clearly that can't be the case since he had the hots for his mom.

What? Orihime follows Ichigo around like a lost puppy making sure he doesn't get any ouchies, she's probably the most caring and nurturing towards EVERYONE in the series.

Because the banter Ichigo and Rukia had in the first arc was cute.
And then they never had any chemistry ever again, but shippers latch onto that shit anyway.

Rukia's shit too
>Urahara shipped Ichihime so they could breed the ultimate hybrid
really makes you think

I expected it to be a lot better.

I wonder how Aizen reacted to Kazui. Ichigo becoming a father must've reached his ears.

all shippers regardless of specific ship are braindead garbage people

Because of the whole rescue soul society arc.

She also needs him to nurture her in turn which wouldn't work since Ichigo's an insecure manchild who knows nothing about taking care of others.

>Why do

Stop there.
Bleach was ruined because the studio demanded Kubo pick up the pace and end it.

Bleach may be the first Manga to have an Anime Original Ending

Because they spent too many years shitposting about it to admit that they were wrong.

>Bleach may be the first Manga to have an Anime Original Ending

Actually it's much more simple than that, they're not people, they're locusts.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bx5JUGVahk

because shippers are a form of life even lower than furries.

>In Bleach nothing is obvious

Naruto genuinely wanted to date and bone Sakura though. Ichigo was never interested in Rukia romantically.

One word. Aizen

Everyone knows the biggest IchiRuki faggot around was Kubo himself. Ending Bleach like this was Kubo's way of saying 'fuck everything' to anyone who isn't a speedreader. He clearly had to rush this and didn't like any of it. So instead of ending it properly he copy pasted the Naruto ending, including the kids stuff. It's the biggest act of defiance a professional artist who tries to stay in business can go for. It's a sad thing overall but I'm fine with him having done that.

Bleach has consistently been one of the most predictable shonen out there due to the repetitive use of the asspull formula. The only time it stopped being preditable was when it was announced that it was going to end and shit got rushed like there was no tomorrow.

Lol

Neliel is best girl

Ichigo belongs to Aizen.

You forgot the shojo bubbles.

Actually, I agree. Even if he ended up with someone different than Rukia I would've accepted it. But Orihime of all people, it felt surreal to me and still does.
The pairings weren't even the main problem for me, they just were icing on the cake that was the terrible, rushed manga's ending.

>I ---------------
What did Sosuke mean by this?

>Sosuke
I wanted Ichigo to call him by his given name. Who else besides Kyoraku and Shinji have called him like that?

It's strange how Ichigo of all people calls Aizen by his surname, given the fact Ichigo is known to call the other Shinigami by their given names (Which is seen as a sign of disrespect in Japan depending on the relationship and position of the other person), yet calls he doesn't do it with Aizen, his ENEMY. It's strange.

Did Aizen program Ichigo or something to address his "creator" with respect?

Ichigo is pretty relaxed towards addressing the captains
>calls old man genocide old man

>think she'd be a good party member after being useless all that time
>can't even win a single fight
>reverts to her chibi state again
God damnit Kubo. You're such a master of subversion it's not even funny.

>bleach
>predictable
Level zero readers.

I miss the ride.

Calling him by surname isn't really respect, it's more like distance. It'd be respect if he called him Aizen-san, but he doesn't use honorifics with him (and most characters).
Aizen was his enemy for 90% of the story, so if he called him Sousuke (without honorific) it would sound he's best pals with him. Which is partly why Byakuya would flip his shit whenever Ichigo called him that way.

>would sound he's best pals with him
I wish they were. They understand eachother though.

This delusion.

I shipped Ichiruki but I didn't whine about it in the end. I just thought they fit together the best.